真有男子气概 -当然
It’s so masculine. -Yeah.
那听听我的
Listen to mine.
我没听清楚你姓什么
I didn’t get the last name.
你不该这么对我
You shouldn’t have done that to me.
这不是假发 是真发
It’s not a wig, it’s my hair.
这发型不适合我吗 难道你不喜欢
Doesn’t it suit me? Tell me, don’t you like it? Tell me.
不 我当然喜欢
Of course I like it.
是这样的
Listen, you know…
我不是很清楚
I don’t know.
你好像变了 可是你还是跟以前一样
You have changed, and yet you haven’t.
我可以看到一个镜头
I can see the shot now.
摄影机在上面
The camera is up high.
它慢慢的靠近你
It descends slowly and follows you.
跟随你的步伐
You come forward, and it moves in on you.
而且还有音乐
There’s music, too.
越来越接近你
It gets closer and closer to you.
我赶时间 开始吧
I’m in a hurry. Let’s start.

But…
我们是否先讨论下
can’t we talk a little first?
今晚我们可以即兴演出
Tonight we improvise.
跟我来
You follow.
它是我小时候的朋友
He was my childhood friend.
它可以盯着我好几个小时 或许它了解我
He used to watch me for hours and hours. I think he understood me.
狗比人听话得多
Dogs are worth more than people. Much more.
让我来介绍下我的奶妈 奥林匹雅
Meet Olympia, my nanny.
它总能分辨出穷♥人♥与富人
Mustapha could always tell the poor from the rich.
如果穿着高级的衣服进来 它不会叫
If someone well-dressed came in, he never stirred.
如果衣衫不整的人进来 那你真该好好看看它 真是条恶狗
But if someone scruffy came in, you should have seen him! What a dog!
上校利用它的嗅觉 教会它分辨阿♥拉♥伯人
The colonel trained him to recognize Arabs by their scent.
奥林匹雅 开门 -先亲我一下
Olympia, open the front door. -Give me a kiss.
去开门
Go and open it.
奥林匹雅是 家庭美德的典范
Olympia is a compendium of domestic virtues.
忠心 节俭 是种族歧视者
Faithful, admiring, and racist.
爸爸死后 我们搬回家里住了一段时间
After Papa died, we moved back to the family home for a while.
我的童年充满着各种气味
My childhood was made up of smells.
墙上的霉菌 紧闭的房♥间
Musty smells, the smell of walls and rooms.
很多小孩来我的小花♥园♥玩 从早跑到晚
Children used to come and play in my jungle, all day long.
成长是种罪恶
Growing old is a crime.
我就是在那环境中成长的
That’s me there.
还有 那是我的家教老师
And that’s Mademoiselle Sauvage, the teacher.
对我很严格 也很虔诚
She was very strict… and very religious.
她太人好了 而且她宠坏了你
She was too good. She spoilt you.
这是克里斯蒂娜
That’s Christine…
我最好的朋友
my best friend.
她嫁给了一名药商 有两个小孩
She married the pharmacist and has two children.
这里像是个乡村 大家彼此都认识
It’s like a village here. We all know each other.
我不能住在巴黎
I couldn’t live in Paris.
这里比较有人情味
We’re safe here.
回忆使人忧郁 -停
It’s odd looking at the past. -Cut!
为什么忧郁 你的童年应该很棒
Why is it odd? It’s you! It’s fantastic, it’s your childhood.
你的童年是我的憧憬
It’s everything I was looking for.
你在这干嘛 走开 走开
What are you up to? Move it! Move it!
这些僵尸是谁 谁老是围着你转 快走
Who are these zombies? who are always following you around? Scoot!
继续 门
Go on! The door, the door…
我要开门
I’m opening the door.
我要打开全部门
I’m opening all the doors.
你干嘛 -找角度
What are you doing? -Setting up my shot.
就这里 找到了
There it is! That’s it! I’ve found it.
退后
Reverse gear!
你在这干嘛
What are you doing there? Huh?
走开 走开
Beat it!
对 后退行走
That’s it. Into reverse. Yes!
明白不 像车一样 放到倒档往后走
Do you see? Like a car, you go into reverse gear.
就这样 闭上眼睛
That’s it. Close your eyes.
开始后退 闭上眼睛
Start reversing. Close your eyes.
就这样 回到过去
That’s it, come on. Come on backwards.
没错 回到你的童年
That’s it. Go back to your childhood.
爸爸 -你是崇高的
Papa? -You’re soaring.
放下这些回到你的童年 -完整的制♥服♥
Take off and return to your childhood. -In full uniform.
别怕 要克服障碍
Don’t be afraid. Overcome the obstacles.
爸爸在阿尔及利亚
Papa in Algeria.
你十五岁
You’re 15.
十四岁
14…
十三 十二
13…12…
十一 十 九
11…10…9.
我们到那 -在我八岁时最喜欢的一条街
We’re there. -My favorite route when I was eight.
我的笔记本
My old notebook.
法文作业 作文题目 乡下
French homework. Theme: the countryside.
内容是 乡下是牛的家
Exposition: the countryside is cow country.
牛披着牛皮
The cow is all dressed in leather.
牛有四个面 前 后
The cow has four sides: the front, the back…
上 下
the top and the bottom.
那不是很好吗 -真的很好
Isn’t that good? -Beastly!
我的文化学习资料来自拉鲁斯
Here are my cultural sources. Le Grand Larousse.
我抄来的
I just copied from it.
月经 名词
Menstruation. Noun.
生理功能包括排放的月经期
Physiological function comprising the discharge of menses.
阴♥茎♥ 名词
Penis. Noun.
男性性器官 5到40公分之间
Male copulation organ, measuring five to forty centimeters.
这是小罗柏字典
That’s Le Petit Robert.
汤姆 汤姆
Tom! Tom!
汤姆 你看
Tom! Look!
这是谁 -我的初恋情人
Who’s that? -My first love.
谁 -我的堂哥 保罗 初恋情人
Who? -My cousin Paul. My first love.
但他死了 -什么
But his eyes are closed. -What?
他死了 -他弹钢琴很棒
His eyes are closed! -He played the piano divinely.
这是我印象中的他
That’s how I remember him.
坐在钢琴前
Sitting at the piano…
他的手指在琴键上滑动
His fingers would skim the keys.
他不停的在练习
He played for hours and hours.
花♥园♥最里面 有两棵大树
At the bottom of the garden, there were two big trees.
一棵法国梧桐 一棵栗树
A plane tree and a chestnut tree.
星期天弥撒后 我们常坐在那
After mass on Sundays, we used to sit there…
我们自己的树下
each under our own tree.
真的很棒 我们互相看着对方
It was wonderful. We sat gazing into each other’s eyes.
对我而言 这些树就像我的小花♥园♥
Aren’t my trees beautiful? They were my jungle.
你们在干嘛 -大便
What are you doing? -Having a shit.
大便呢
No, we’re doing a poo.
这是我的花♥园♥ -快跑
Shame on you, doing it in my jungle! -Watch out! Run for it!
这些该死的阿♥拉♥伯小孩 滚回你的国家
Oh, these dirty little Arabs! Go and shit in your own country!
拍他们 拍他们
Keep filming. Keep filming!
别停下 拍到了吗
Don’t stop, whatever you do!
拍到了吗 -全部
Did you get it? -Everything.
奥林匹雅太棒了
Olympia was great.
她让我明白什么是种族歧视
It’ll give a good idea of race relations in the suburbs of Paris.
这是真的丛林
It’s a real jungle here.
告诉我你父亲的事
So, tell me about your father.
我以为我们拍完了 -再拍五分钟
I thought we’d finished. -Five minutes.
我还有个客户要见 -但上校
I’m meeting someone for work. -But the colonel…
上校眼睛是绿色的 靴子是雪亮的
The colonel had green eyes and shiny boots.
我很崇拜他
I worshipped him.
他穿上制♥服♥的时候很帅
He was so handsome in his uniform.
真是胡说八道
What a steaming pile of horseshit.
你说什么 不准你这么说
What? Don’t…
穿制♥服♥都是胡扯
All uniforms are bullshit.
外面的事都是胡扯
Everything outside this place is bullshit.
还有 我不想听你的故事
Besides, I don’t want to hear about your stories,
你过去的所有事
about your past, and all that.
58年 他死在阿尔及利亚
He died in Algeria in ’58.
也许是68年 28年或98年
Or ’68 or ’28 or ’98.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!