进来 都好了
Come in, it’s all sorted…
高兴吧 他丢下我走了
You’ve won. He’s taken off.
抱歉
I’m very sorry.
快 他走不远
Hurry up! He can’t be far away.
带他回来 告诉他不能这样就走了
Make him come back. Tell him he can’t just walk off.
别告诉她 你找到我了
Oh… please don’t tell her you found me.
你没看见她好丑
I don’t fancy it any more. Did you see her face?
原先我太太就能满足我
Once, my wife satisfied me.
但现在 她的病让她长满了蛇皮
But now she’s got a skin disease. It’s like snakeskin.
替我想想 -跟我来
Put yourself in my place. -Come. Come with me.
让我走 拜托 让我走
But… let go of me!
你疯了
You’re crazy!
让我走
Let go of me! Let go!
起来 滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
同性恋
Faggot!

No!
还记得四号♥的男士吗
Try and remember! The man from the fourth floor.
他住了好几天
He moved in a few days ago.
我不认识任何人
I told you, I don’t know anyone.
他们进进出出 四号♥的男士 一号♥的女士
They come and go. The man on the fourth, the woman on the first.
我知道什么
What do I know?
他们把家具拿到哪儿 房♥间空了
Where did they take the furniture to? It’s empty.
你把他的信送到哪 地址给我
Where do you send his mail? Give me his address.
我没有
I don’t have it.
我不知道这些人
I don’t know these people.
甚至他的名字 -没有
Not even his name? -Nothing!
小姐
Mam’zelle!
我替我们找到一间公♥寓♥
I’ve found a flat for us.
朱利街一号♥
1, rue Jules Verne.
对 在帕斯市
Yes. In Passy.
快来 现在就来
Come quickly! You’ll come now?
你知道在哪
Do you know where it is?
我等你 快来
I’ll wait for you. Come over.
进来 门没锁
Come in, it’s open.
你喜欢我们的公♥寓♥吗
Do you like our flat?
光线很好
It’s very light.
房♥间太小 不能放大床
There’s a tiny room, too. It’s too small for a double bed.
也许是婴儿室
It would be fine for a child.
费迪尔 给宝宝取这个名字真好听
Fidel. That’s a nice name for a boy.
费迪尔 像卡斯特罗
Fidel, as in Castro.
但我想要女孩
But I’d like a girl, too.
罗莎 像罗莎·卢森堡
Rosa. As in Rosa Luxemburg.
她并不出名 但也不错
Less famous, but I like it.
你知道嘛
You know…
我要每天拍你
I wanted to film you every day.
从早上醒来
In the morning, when you wake up…
到晚上睡觉
in the evening, when you sleep.
从你第一个微笑
When you first smile…
但我什么都没拍到
and I didn’t film any of that.
给你
Here.
今天我们拍完了
Today is the last day of shooting.
电影拍完了
The film is finished.
我不喜欢结束的事情
I don’t like things that finish, things that end.
一个人应该马上开始别的
You have to start something else right away.
但是那好大
This flat is huge!
你在哪里 -我在这
Where are you? -I’m here!
你会在这迷路 -别这样
It’s too big! We’ll get lost! -Stop it! Don’t start!
你怎么找到的 -偶然之间
How did you find this flat? -By chance.
我们重新装潢 -所有东西
We’ll change everything! -Everything!
会改变命运
We’ll change chance to destiny.
继续 珍妮 脱下来
Go on, Jeanne. Take off!
往前来 起飞 你在天堂
Fly away, you’re in heaven!
你在高飞 你在天堂
You’re soaring, you’re in heaven!
下降 直线下冲 下降
Come down, take a nose dive, come down!
转三圈 下降
Make three turns, come down.
怎么了 一个空气罩
Jeanne, what’s happening? There’s an air pocket.
怎么了
What’s happening?
这些乱流
The patches of turbulence are over.
我们不能像小孩一样开玩笑
We can’t play like children anymore, Jeanne.
我们是大人 -大人 太可怕了
We’re adults. -Adults? That’s awful!
没错 太可怕了
Yes. It’s awful.
那该怎样
What do adults do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
想些动作 想些话
We’ll have to invent the gestures and the words.
例如
For example, adults…
我知道一件事
But there’s one thing I do know.
大人很严肃 有逻辑
Adults are calm, serious…
谨慎 长满毛发
logical, measured, level-headed.
是的
Yes.
他们面对所有的问题 -是的 是的
And… they face up to problems. -Yes, yes. Yes, yes.
这公♥寓♥不适合我们
You see, Jeanne, this flat won’t work for us.
一点都不适合
This flat, it won’t work for us, Jeanne.
你去哪儿 -再找一间
Where are you going? -To look for a flat.
找一间像什么的
What kind of flat?
能住人的
A flat we can live in.
但我们可以住这
We can live here.
我觉得这很悲哀 有味道
It’s squalid. It smells. It makes me sick.
你跟我走吗 -不
Are you coming with me? -No, no.
我要关窗 还钥匙 归回原位
I’ve got to close the windows and return the key. There’s a lot to do.

OK.
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
又是我
It’s me again.
结束了
It’s over. It’s over.
结束了 然后又开始
It’s over, then it begins again.
什么又开始了 我什么都不明白了
What begins again? I don’t understand anything anymore.
没什么好懂的 我们离开公♥寓♥
There’s nothing to understand. We left the apartment.
又开始 有爱 其他的种种
Now we begin again with love and all the rest of it.
其他的 -对 听我说
The rest? -Yeah, listen.
我45岁 还是鳏夫
I’m 45. I’m a widower.
我有间小旅馆
I’ve got a little hotel, a kind of a dump.
有点烂 不算太廉价
But it’s not completely a flophouse.
我曾靠运气生活 结过婚
And uh… I used to live on my luck, and I got married.
太太自杀
My wife killed herself.
管他呢
But you know, what the hell.
我也不好
I’m… no prize.
1948年 我在古巴搭上的
I picked up a nail when I was in Cuba in 1948…
现在摄护腺有问题
and now I got a prostate like an Idaho potato.
即使我没有小孩 我还很好
But I’m still a good stick man, even if I can’t have any children.
看看
Let’s see.
我没有资产 我没有朋友
I don’t have any stomping grounds. I don’t have any friends.
我想如果没有遇见你
I suppose if I hadn’t met you…
我就会与一把硬椅子 和痔疮
I’d probably settle for a hard chair and a hemorrhoid.
安逸地过后半生 让无聊的故事更无聊
Anyway, to make a long, dull story even duller…
像我这时代的男人 会来到这种地方
I come from a time when a guy like me would drop into a joint like this…
把上像你一样花痴的马子
and pick up a young chick like you… and call her a bimbo.
我很抱歉打扰
I’m awfully sorry to intrude…
但我惊艳于你的美貌
but I was so struck with your beauty…
我想也许能请你一杯香槟
that I thought I could offer you a glass of champagne.
这位子有人坐吗
Is this seat taken?
没人 -可以吗
No. -May I?
如果你想的话
If you’d like to.
服务员
Garcon!
探戈是一种仪式
You know, the tango is a rite.
你知道什么是”仪式”吗
Do you understand “rite?”
你要注意舞者的脚步
And you must watch the legs of the dancers.

Oh, no!
你没喝你的香槟 因为已经不冰了
You haven’t drunk your champagne because it was warm.
我叫威士忌 你也没喝
And then I ordered you a Scotch and you haven’t drunk your Scotch.
快 只要为爹地喝一点
Come on. Just a sip for Daddy.
如果爱我 就喝完
Now, if you love me, you’ll drink all of it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!