我确实很想你 而且…
I did. And…
我仔细考虑过了
and it got me thinking.
我们为什么不结婚呢?
Why aren’t we married?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
你当真吗?
Are you serious?
我当真吗? 当然了 喂 我现在单膝跪地了 我…
Am I serious? Yeah. Well, I’m down on my knee. I…
我买♥♥了这个
I got this.
别有压力 但是一切都被录下来了
No pressure, but it’s all on camera.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Sweetheart. Sweetheart.
亲爱的?
Sweetie?
我… 你是不是该给我个答案?
I… were you supposed to give me an answer?
当然 我愿意
Yes. Of course.
– 是吗? – 是的
– Yeah? – Yes.
好的 来戴上试试
Okay. Let’s try this on.
啊! 正合适!
Ah! It fits!
房♥间里已经准备好香槟了
I have champagne waiting in the room,
– 那我们上去吧 – 太好了
– so we should go on up. – Great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我从没想过我会在Dublin见到你
I never thought I’d see you in Dublin.
Declan啊
Declan.
Kaleigh啊
Kaleigh.
给你 你们的两杯 马上就来了
There you go. And there’s pints. They’re on the way.
谢谢你们! 你们挽救了这个酒吧
Thank you! You are saving the pub.
你们拯救了这个地方 稍后就去感谢你
You’re keeping the pans in the kitchen. I will kiss you later.
恭喜! 嗨!
Congratulations! Hi!
让我看看戒指!
Let me see it!

Wow.

Mmm.
Dekko啊
Dekko.
Tom 给你
Tom. There you are.
你钱不够
You’re short.
但缺得不多
But not by much.
不好意思 开始吧 小伙子们!
Sorry. Come on, lads!
哦 天哪 看看这个房♥子!
Oh, my God, look at this place!
– 你喜欢吗? – 我喜欢吗?
– Do you like it? – Do I like it?
我想把你扔出去 抢过这房♥子来
I want to throw you out of your own window and take it.
请等等
Hold on a minute there.
你们也来帮他还点钱吧
You can show us the color of your wallet for a change.
了结了
That’s all.
店里请大家喝酒!
Drinks on the house!
我觉得你们两个幸福地在一起
I feel like your whole happy ending
会对我们的友情带来极大的考验
is gonna be a real test for our friendship.
我觉得她有这套房♥子
I’m pretty sure she would have been happy
就已经很开心了 你不需要求婚
with just this apartment. I don’t think you needed to propose.
哦! 这可是个一揽子买♥♥卖♥♥
Oh! It was kind of a package deal.
真的吗? 什么 买♥♥一套房♥子 还要附带着买♥♥戒指?
Really? What, buy an apartment, they throw in a ring?
顺需要颠倒一下
More like the other way around.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
好吧 起因是委员会里的Edith
Well, I think it was Edith, from the board.
她打电♥话♥到Dublin 询问我们的婚姻状况
She called me in Dublin, probing about our marital status.
你敢相信吗? 没说什么特别的 只是很感兴趣 你懂吧?
Can you believe that? Nothing specific, just interested, you know?
说了些关于那边的居民 谈到这类婚姻问题
Like the residents, they’re kind of old-fashioned
他们的想法都很守旧 等等
when it comes to issues like this. Blah, blah, blah.
我听出了她的暗示 结婚了 你就可以入住 没结婚 就不能
I got the message. Married, you’re in. Unmarried, you’re not.
所以我就说我们马上就要订婚了
So I just said we were hours away from getting engaged.
我说完 就有种感觉
I just said it and it came out.
我都不知道是为什么
And I don’t know where it came from,
但我几乎想象得到他们已经在为我们准备房♥门钥匙了
but I could almost hear them cutting our keys.
所以我放下电♥话♥就想 “好吧
So I put down the phone and thought, “Well,
为什么不结婚呢 是吧?”
why the hell not, you know?”
– 真的吗? – 当然 我是说
– Really? – Sure. I mean,
我们早就该走到这一步了 对吗?
we’d have gotten around to it eventually, right?
– 嗯 当然 – 嗯
– Right. Of course. – Yeah.

Yeah.
哦 Libby 来看看这边的视野
Oh, Libby, I want to show you this view.
– 对 – 好的
– Yeah. – Yeah.
– 很漂亮的 – 好吧
– It’s gorgeous. – Okay.
是火警在响吗? 真的吗?
Is that the fire alarm? Really?
好吧 大家 我们到楼下去继续派对吧
Okay, everybody, I guess we’d better take this party downstairs.
电♥话♥
The phones.
这个的遥控器在哪?
Where is the remote for this thing?
没有遥控器这些东西都没法用 Anna!
These things are useless without the remote. Anna!
你拿好重要的东西了吗?
Do you have everything you need?
能不能四处看看有没有贵重物品?
Can you just look around for valuables?
看看笔记本电脑 相机什么的
For laptops, cameras, whatever.
我想相机… 嗯 摄像机在这
I think the cameras… Okay, here’s the video camera.
我还没把求婚的录像传到Facebook上呢
I still haven’t put the proposal up on Facebook,
那我得拿着这个
so let me get that.
哦 亲爱的 你能不能拿着…
Oh, sweetie, can you get the…
Anna呢?
Anna?
Anna你在哪?
Anna?
要一碗蔬菜汤 两个乳蛋饼
We have one minestrone soup, two quiche,
一块牛肉馅饼 一块鸡肉馅饼 一份蔬菜沙拉 快 快 快
one pie beef, one pie chicken, one green salad. Go, go, go.
– Dekko? – 怎么了?
– Dekko? – Uh… huh?
有位顾客说鸡肉做得太干了
A customer said the chicken’s dry.
什么太什么了?
The what’s what?
鸡肉 太干了
The chicken. It’s dry.
这是馅饼啊
It’s a pie.
做得正好吃
It’s delicious.
Alex 你先来管这 别做坏了
Alex, you’re in charge. Don’t blow anything up.
好吧 你们这些不识货的人中哪一位我嫌做的鸡肉干?
All right, which one of you bollockses thinks my chicken’s dry?
你吗?
You?
你吗?
You?
是我
Me.
你到这儿来干吗?
What the hell are you doing here?
你就对我好一会儿行吗?
Could you maybe be nice for just a second?
我坐飞机飞3000英里才到这里
I did fly 3,000 miles to get here.
Jeremy和你一起来的?
Is Jeremy with you?
什么? 没! 没有
What? No! No.
Jeremy和我… 分手了
Jeremy and I… It didn’t work out.
很抱歉
Sorry.

Well,
当我还剩60秒去思索该拿什么的时候 我发觉
when my 60 seconds came around, I realized
我拥有了所有想要的东西
I had everything I ever wanted
可是却没有我真正需要的
but nothing I really needed.
我觉得我真正需要的东西在这里
And I think that what I need is here.
我不远万里来到这里 就是想看看你是不是和我想的一样
And I came all this way to see if maybe you might think so, too.
如果你也这么想…
And if you do…
嗯 之前我没有做过计划 这对我来说是第一次
Well, I don’t really have any plans past that, which is new for me.
所以
So,
Declan O’Callaghan先生
Declan O’Callaghan,
或许我该知道你的教名
and I should probably learn your middle name,
这是我的求婚
here is my proposal.
我希望我们不用有什么计划
I propose we not make plans.
我希望我们给这次感情一个机会
I propose we give this thing a chance
顺其自然
and let it work out how it works out.
你说怎么样?
So what do you say?
你想和我一起顺其自然地继续下去吗?
Do you want to not make plans with me?
我猜那是爱尔兰人拒绝别人的方式
I guess that’s an Irish “no”.
O’Bradycallaghan夫人
Mrs. O’Bradycallaghan.
你到底要去哪儿啊?
Where the hell are you going?
你拒绝我了
You said no.
我没拒绝你
I didn’t say no.
我什么也没说啊
I didn’t say anything.
你走掉了
You walked away.
我是去拿东西了
I was getting something.
真的吗? 那是该拿东西的时候吗?
Really? That was a good time to go get something?
嗯 其实 是的
Well, yeah, it was, actually.
我去拿了这个
I was getting this.
你个大笨蛋
You big idiot.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!