如果不是为了给你 我不会拿着这个戒指
I wouldn’t be holding this ring if it weren’t for you.
我回绝你的求婚
I reject your proposal.
我不想没有计划地和你在一起
I don’t want to not make plans with you.
我想和你一起计划未来
I want to make plans with you.
你想?
You do?
嗯 我想
Yeah. I do.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Will you marry me?
我这一辈子都没想过我会看见你单膝下跪的样子
In all my life, I never thought I’d see you down on one knee.
嗯 这地下有点潮湿 所以…
Yeah, it’s getting a bit damp down here, so…
你的回答是什么 波士顿来的Anna?
What’s it to be, Anna from Boston?
我愿意
Yes.
是的 我愿意
Yes, I will.
终于放心了 有那么一会儿
I’m so relieved. For a minute there,
我觉得我今晚都没地方住了
I thought I wasn’t gonna have a place to stay tonight.
什么?
What?
你觉得你会和我住一起吗?
You think you’re staying with me?
你可能要花钱了
This might cost you.
我出钱就是了
Put it on my bill.
快看看!
Would you look at that!
正好是星期天 在星期天订婚会带来好运
On a Sunday, no less. It’s good luck to get engaged on a Sunday.
结束一段旅程 也会带来好运
And end a journey.
同意 挖口井也会有好运
Aye, and dig a well.
白♥痴♥! 他们看起来像是要挖井吗?
Idiot! Do they look like they’re digging a well?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I’m talking about.
我从来就不明白你什么意思
I never know what you’re talking about.
你确定她还能跑吗?
Are you sure she’s gonna make it?
记着 她是个经典
Remember, she’s a classic.
即使有个疯女人企图把她推下小路去
And she’s good as new,
她还是和新车一样好开
even after some crazy woman tried to push her off the road.
我没想把她推下路去!
I didn’t try to push her off the road!
我当时在清理鞋上的牛粪
I was scraping cow poo off my shoe
还不是因为有些没风度的男人不愿意帮我赶走牛群
’cause some rude man wouldn’t help me with the cows.
那只是因为有些人太固执 太心急了
Only because someone was being pigheaded and couldn’t wait.
闭嘴
Shut up.
好吧
There you are.
好了
Right.
去哪儿?
Where to?
开就行了
Just drive.
好吧 Bob
You got it, Bob.
等等 Louis在哪?
Wait a minute. Where’s Louis?
Louis? 他很好 把他捆车顶上了
Louis? He’s fine. Strapped him to the roof.
你把他捆车顶上了? 会弄脏的
You strapped him to the roof? He’ll get filthy up there.
别担心
Don’t worry.
之后我们会把他洗干净 他就又漂亮了
We’ll throw him in the wash. He’ll be grand.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!