So this is for you.
Jeremy 你
Jeremy.
– 是耳环 – 对
– They’re earrings. – Yeah.
戴在耳朵上的
For my ears.
哦! 不好意思
Oh! Sorry.
哦 天哪 我是Sloane医生 嗨 Bill
Oh, God. Dr. Sloane. Hey, Bill.
哦! 这么看来 你得深入脊椎进行检查了
Oh! Sounds like you’re gonna have to go in from the spine.
把片子发给我 我再看看行吗? 好 对不起
Send me a photo. I’ll have a look. Okay? All right. Sorry.
怎么不戴起来试试?
Why don’t you try them on?
哦! 当然 马上戴
Oh! Sorry. Sure.
哎呀呀 这个主动脉问题不小 你看
Yikes. There’s an aorta to write home about. Look at that.
亲爱的 别在这里看
Honey, not here.
太棒了
Yummy.
那么 我…
So, I…
今天又要抱歉了
It’s not gonna work.
实在对不起 Anna Bill说我必须得过去
I’m so sorry, Anna. Bill says I really “aorta” go in.
你看 他刚发的短♥信♥ 上面就写着”必须”
Look, he actually wrote that. He wrote “aorta”.
看来我得先做完这个手术 再直奔机场了
So I’ll pick up my bag and just go straight to the airport when I’m done.
原谅我?
Forgive me?
– 当然 – 谢谢
– Of course. – Okay.
真对不起 我爱你
I am so sorry. I love you.
– 我也爱你 – 我爱你
– I love you. – Love you.
那再见
All right.
你得大步冲刺了
You “aorta” run.
不错呀 Jeremy终于想通 向你求婚了
It’s a good thing that Jeremy finally came around.
这个周末你最好跟他到爱尔兰去
You might have had to follow him to Ireland this weekend
学学奶奶的样 今年是闰年呀
and pull a Grandma Jane. It is leap year, you know.
“闰年求婚是一个古老的民俗
“Leap-year proposals are an old folklore tradition
可以追溯到公元5世纪”
that dates back to the 5th century.”
看来是真的
Sure.
在爱尔兰就有这个传统:
In Ireland, there’s this tradition
每个闰年的2月29日
that in a leap year,
女人可以向男人求婚
a woman can propose to a man on February 29th,
这是每隔4年才有一次的机会
one day every four years.
你愿意娶我吗?
Will you marry me?
我愿意
Yes.
太可笑了
That’s ridiculous.
你是去出差还是旅游?
Are you traveling on business or pleasure?
我想在闰年日向我的男朋友求婚
I’m going to propose to my boyfriend on leap day.
是吗? 恭喜你
Are you now? Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的男朋友 Jeremy 现在在那里出差
Jeremy, my boyfriend, is already there on business.
我们已经在一起4年了 整整4年
We’ve been together four years. Four years.
时间不短了
It’s a long time.
当然 我并不是急着要嫁出去
It’s not like I’m rushing anything by doing this, you know.
他给我买♥♥了副耳环 别误会 其实挺漂亮的
He bought me earrings. Don’t get me wrong, they’re beautiful,
但耳环并不代表任何承诺
but earrings don’t exactly say commitment.
承诺虽然算不上大事
Not that commitment is an issue.
更何况 我们都准备一起买♥♥这么完美的房♥子了
I mean, we’re buying this apartment together and it’s perfect.
我都想好了具体该怎么布置家具
I know exactly how I’m going to change it.
只需打掉这堵墙
We’re just gonna knock down that wall.
你看到没? 只要把厨房♥开大一点点
You see? If we open up the kitchen a little,
跟餐厅之间的连接就更加流畅了
I think it flows better into the dining area.
整体上也显得更加宽敞…
Just creates a more free overall…
女士们先生们 下面播放机长告示
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.
前方的天气状况不太好
It looks like there’s a spot of bad weather up ahead,
我们可能会遇到狂流
so we may experience just a little bit of turbulence.
我马上要订婚了 我还要订婚呢
I’m getting engaged. I’m getting engaged.
在订婚之前我才不要死!
I’m not gonna die without getting engaged!
各位乘客 以下是机长再次告示
This is your captain here again, ladies and gentlemen.
风暴的强度超出了我们的预计
I may have underestimated the storm just a little bit,
由于都柏林机场已关闭
but I’m afraid we are being diverted to Cardiff, Wales,
恐怕我们得改降威尔士首府加的夫了
as Dublin Airport has been shut down.
什么?
What?
一经降落 机场工作人员会
Once landed, ground staff will be
帮您预定前往目的地
happy to book you onto connecting flights
的转接♥班♥机
in order to get you to your final destination.
威尔士? 不行 我们不能在威尔士降落
Wales? No, we can’t land in Wales.
至少还能着陆
At least we’re landing.
是这样没错 可我的计划就会泡汤了
Yes, but I’m on a schedule.
借过 不好意思 我要去那边
Excuse me. Yeah, I need to get through.
各位旅客 这里是威尔士加的夫机场
Cardiff, Wales Airport regrets to announce
很抱歉 由于恶劣天气的影响
that due to inclement weather,
今天所有班次均已经取消
all flights today have been canceled.
对不起 我也无能为力
I’m sorry, there’s nothing very much I can do about it.
真的对不起
I’m so sorry.
对不起 能让一下吗?
Yeah, could you move?
明天之前的所有班机都被取消了
There are no more flights until tomorrow.
要到明天才行?
No flights until tomorrow?
是的 女士
Tomorrow, madam.
要到明天
Tomorrow.
我想我刚才就是这么说的 没错吧 Beryl?
I think that’s what I said. Didn’t I, Beryl?
你正是这么说的
That is what you said.
嗯 不行 这样对我来说肯定不行
Well, no, that’s not going to work for me.
拜托 这个月29号♥是闰年日
Look. I’m going to Dublin to propose to
我要到都柏林向我的男朋友求婚
my boyfriend on the 29th, leap day.
这是爱尔兰的一个古老传统 我得预先买♥♥好礼服
It’s an old Irish tradition, and I need to buy a dress
准备好钻戒 以及订一间旅馆
and find a ring and book a restaurant.
我们都是女人
So, between us girls,
你们应该能够理解 我今天真的必须到达都柏林
I think you can see why I really need to be there today.
– 哦! 不错 – 对呀!
– Oh! Right. – Right!
Beryl 那就麻烦你给都柏林国际机场打个电♥话♥
Beryl, will you ring Dublin lnternational Airport
请他们额外为这位女士开通一个跑道 好吗?
and get them to open a runway especially for madam?
马上打
Right away.
我们现在非常遗憾地通知大家
We regret to announce that
所有开往爱尔兰的轮渡班次
all commercial passenger ferries to Ireland
被迫全部停驶
have been canceled.
请所有预订了到Ringaskiddy的轮渡
Will all passengers booked for the crossing to Ringaskiddy
的旅客到服务台登记
please report to the information desk?
你好 请给我一张到Cork的船票
Hi. I’d like a ticket to Cork, please.
渡船停运了
Ferry’s canceled.
这个国家怎么了?
What is wrong with this country?
我通常用这句话来抱怨政♥府♥
I usually blame the government,
但这次的确是因为天气 暴风雨 瞧?
but this one’s the weather. Storm, see?
那就走着瞧 我自己也能弄艘船
Well, we’ll just see about that. I’ll find my own boat.
我们只能去丁格尔了
We’re going to have to go in to Dingle.
但是我要去的是科克!
But I paid for Cork!
好吧 就丁格尔吧
Okay. Dingle will do.
人不吃鱼可以活下去
You can take the man out of the fish,
但鱼离开水就活不了了
but you can’t take the fish out of the water!
这句不错吧?
That a good one, dekko?
哈罗
Hello.
还没打烊吧?
Are you open?
澳洲佬
Australian.
南非的
South African.
答案是美国人 我叫Anna 波士顿来的
Actually, she’s American. Anna, from Boston.
请问 从这儿怎么去都柏林
I just need someone to tell me how to get to Dublin from here.
有大巴去那儿吗?
Is there a bus, maybe?
1987年
1987.
什么意思?
I’m sorry?
去都柏林的大巴停驶的年份
The year the last Dublin bus left Dingle.
不 不是 火车是87年停驶的
No, no, no. The train stopped running in ’87.
大巴89年才停的
The bus stopped running in 1989.
就是1987年
It was 1987.
好吧
Okay.
有出租车什么的吗?
Is there a taxi service or something?
好极了 谢谢
Perfect. Thank you.
手♥机♥也快没电了
My battery’s going to die any second.
小姐
Ma’am.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!