But, in the years that we were together,
我们一起长大的日子
when we were growing up,
是我最幸福 最自♥由♥的时光
he gave me the happiest, freest times
之后再也没有过
that I will ever know.
为什么直到今天 我才明白这一点
I don’t know why it took me so long to realize that.
我因为自身的恐惧而离开小迪克西
I left little Dixie because of my own fears.
而我最后悔的事
My greatest regret is that
就是没能告诉他 抛下这一切 对我来说是那么艰难
I never told him how difficult that really was.
博杰 你这些伤疤哪里来的
Bolger, how’d you get those scars?
和你弟弟一起蹲牢房♥时弄的
Prison, with your brother.
我弟弟没进过监狱
My brother wasn’t in prison.
他蹲了两年号♥子 他应该是不想让你知道
Two years on possession. I think he ain’t wanted you to know that.
他也救了我的命
Saved my life, too.
有三个家伙带着美工刀朝我扑过来
Three guys jumped me with box cutters.
你弟弟 贝迪他一下子暴跳如雷
Your brother, Brady, went berserk,
我俩才没死在那儿
kept the both of us alive in there.
难以置信 他从来没
Can’t believe he never…
现在都没机会报答他了
Wished I could’ve repaid the favor.
告诉吾爱 我说再见
So tell my baby I said so long
告诉妈妈 我没做错
Tell my mother I did no wrong
告诉弟弟 自己保重
Tell my brother to watch his own
告诉朋友 请别悲伤
Tell my friends to mourn me none
身陷时间的长流
I’m chained upon the face of time
感受可笑的韵律
Feelin’ full of foolish rhyme
有了亮光 才能感受黑暗
There ain’t no dark till something shines
我要脱离这一片黑暗
I’m bound to leave this dark behind
请问有何贵干
So, to what do I owe this visit?
我弟弟杀了罗鲍姆
My brother killed Pug Rothbaum.
你弟弟
Your brother?
就是那个
Who’s the… same man
被肯·费曼杀死的人
who was shot by Ken Feinman.
你告诉警♥察♥了吗
Have you told the police?
我会的
I will.
他想告诉你 这不是仇恨犯罪
He wanted you to know that it wasn’t a hate crime.
我很难相信 你弟弟没干过反犹的事
I find it hard to believe your brother didn’t have something against Jews.
我知道 但他没有
I know, but he didn’t.
那我就相信你吧
Then I’ll have to believe you.
还有什么事吗
Is there something else?
你觉得为什么
Why… why do you think…
为什么我们
Why do we…
我们是动物 金凯教授
We are animals, Professor Kincaid.
大脑欺骗了我们 自以为高人一等
brains that trick us into thinking we aren’t.
我该怎么办
What do I… what can I do with that?
-修复 -什么
– Repair. – What?
我们所有人 你和我
All of us, you, me,
你弟弟 罗鲍姆
your brother, Pug…
我们破坏了这世界的秩序
We break the world.
所以就得去修复它
Help repair it.
喂 过来这边
Hey, come on over here.
这算什么 博杰
What’s this about, Bolger?
让比利说吧
I’ll let Billy speak.
请坐
Have a seat.
好吧 你有什么话要说
Well, go on, say whatcha got to say.
我弟弟有很多设备
My brother had a lot of equipment.
-他的种植园 -是的
– His grow house. – Yea
我们跟律师谈过 警♥察♥不能没收它
We talked to a lawyer. The police can’t confiscate it.
这是个高质量的水培系统
Now, it’s a high quality system. It’s hydroponic.
我想把它卖♥♥给你
I’m proposing to sell it to you.
这是所有物品清单
That’s the whole list.
给你算折扣价
That’s at a… a discount price.
好吧 我可不能接受
Yea, well, I don’t see it quite like this.
为什么
Why not?
因为你弟弟的这套设备是发哥出的钱
Because your brother never paid Pug for that equipment.
那又怎么样
So what?
那我♥干♥嘛要给你钱
So why I gotta pay you for it?
因为我弟弟死了 我得承担葬礼费用
Because my brother is dead. I have to cover funeral costs.
还有一堆没付的账单
He had bills that weren’t paid.
按揭贷款 他妻子快生孩子了
He had a mortgage, and his wife is expecting a baby now.
好吧 我只想帮他还债
Okay, all I’m trying to do is to cover his debts
给他家人留点积蓄
and leave his family with a little something.
-你明白吗 -好吧 我就是他的债主之一
– Can you understand that? – Well, I’m one of his debts, see.
知道吗 在你弟和博杰出狱之前
Ya know, before your brother and Bolger got out of the penitentiary,
这整块俄克拉荷马的东南部都我说了算
I had this whole area, southeastern Oklahoma.
罗鲍姆到我这来就是为了他的大♥麻♥
and Pug Rothbaum come to me for his grass!
现在都还给你 而且还比以前更好
And now you’re going to have all of that again and better product besides.
那套设备本来就是我的
Your brother owes me that equipment!
得了吧伙计 你就不想修复这个世界吗
Come on, man! Don’t you want to repair the world?
-啥 -我们破坏了这个世界
– What? – We’re breaking the world!
你♥他♥妈♥的不想修复它吗
Don’t you want to fucking repair it?
我他妈的要你把这套设备还给我
What I want is for you to give me that equipment and then to go back east
接着你就给我滚回纽约
With all the other faggots who think
回去找那群唯纽约独尊的娘娘腔去吧
that New York city is the only place on earth.
-我不住纽约 -就算是这样
– I don’t live in New York. – Well, that don’t mean that
你还是觉得自己高高在上 是吧
you don’t think you’re better than us! Now, do it.
告诉你 我们是比你强
You know what? We are better than you!
我们有思考的力量
We use our powers of thought!
-别背对着我 -该死的乡巴佬
– Don’t you turn your back on me! – Fucking hick!
-你敢走 -继续走 别回头
– Don’t you walk away! – Just keep walking. Don’t look back.
上帝嘱咐罪恶之城索多玛中唯一的义人罗得逃离 并不要回头
-我才不像罗得的妻子这么蠢呢 -谁
– Watt’s wife. – Who?
但他的妻子忍♥不住回头看了一眼 瞬间就变成了一根盐柱
她一回头 就变成了一根盐柱
She turned into a pillar of salt.
混帐东西
Motherfucker.
救命 救我
Help! Help me!
-我做不到 -拔♥出♥来♥
– I can’t. – Get it out!
这是支弩箭 应该有空气动力装置
It’s a bow. I think got a fletchette.
上帝啊 不要
Oh, my God! No, no, no!
他受伤了 被见鬼的箭所伤
He’s been shot! Fuckin’ arrow!
多长时间了
How long ago?
有十分钟了
About 10 minutes.
让他侧躺着
Keep him on his side.
保护重要器官
Let’s get some vitals.
给我线
Give me a line there.

Here you go.
打开
Open it up.
诸位 过来
Folks, wanna come with me.
这支箭离他的心脏仅有一英寸
Now, the arrow missed his heart by an inch
离他的脊柱仅有几厘米
and his spine by centimeters.
这意味着什么
So, what does this mean for him?
需要很长时间才能恢复
Well, it’ll be a long recovery.
不用我说 是你救了他的命
I guess I don’t need to tell ya this, but you saved his life.
好吧 亲爱的
Yes, yes, yes, dear…
比利 要下雨了
Billy, it’s fixin’ to rain.
谢谢 妈妈
Thanks. Mom.
我想在这里坐一会
I think I’m just gonna sit here for a while.
在雨里吗
In the rain?
我过去很怕夏季暴风雨
I used to be so scared of these summer storms.
去了东部后 不禁又想念起这种感觉
And when I went east, I missed them.
我以前很害怕 总是躲在壁橱里捂住耳朵
I was so frightened, I used to hide in the closet and cover my ears.
我讨厌那样
And I hated that.
所以我去图书馆研究暴风雨
So, I went to the library, and I studied them,
学习了一切 发生的原理
learned everything I could about them. How they happened,
产生的原因
what made them happen,
每种云的名字
the name of every cloud.
之后呢
And?
暴雨还是照常发生
They still happened.
我在你身边陪你 不介意吧
Mind if I stay out here with you?
我希望如此
I wish you would.
《草叶集》
孤独即是自♥由♥
Lonely are the free
少有人如同你我
‘cuz there ain’t that many of ’em
这般漫步
They don’t walk like you and me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!