I think that’s what they mean by identical.
你弟弟跟我关系很好
Your brother was a great friend to me.
我有阵没见到他了 不过 谢谢
I… I hadn’t seen him in awhile, but.. thanks.
-没行李吗 -没有 就这一个
– You ain’t got no bags? – No, that’s it.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我的梦想愈加远大
My wildest dreams grow wilder every day
然而我却一筹莫展
There’s nothing I can think or do or say
我有阵没来这了 本打算住在旅店
I ain’t been up here in awhile. I was gonna stay in a hotel.
后来去了哪儿
Where’d ya go?
机场附近的一个破工地
Found me a dead-end in a construction site near the airport.
就这么躺着数星星
Laid out, counting stars.
他们居然要建那么多楼 真是疯狂
Crazy how much building they got goin’on up there.
我想人们都不想回乡下住了
Folks just don’t take to the country no more, I guess.
你觉得呢
You figure?
是挺奇怪
Mystery…
我发誓我会做好一切
I swear I’ll get it right
我的梦想愈加远大
My wildest dreams grow wilder every day
不知我究竟会彷徨至何时
I’m wonderin’ just how far my mind can stray
一路上会付出多少代价
Just how wild is too high a price to pay
想喝点什么吗
You need a drink or anything?
我们就快到达布罗肯鲍了
Comin’ up on Broken Bow.
那儿有家”麦家店”可以歇歇
Can stop off at the Me Tote Em.

Sure.
什么东西
Me Tote?
差点忘了 这是你弟弟的
Oh! I almost forgot. This here is your brother’s.
不知道你要不要
I don’t know if you want it.
真♥他♥妈♥见鬼
You’re shittin’ me.
布迪
Buddy!
你把自己整干净了嘛
You clean up nice.
你说什么
How’s that?
怎么穿得这么有模有样
Where’s the tux from?
天 等一下 你
Oh, god, no, no, wait a second, wait a second. you, you…
博杰呢
Where’s Bolger at?
他就在后面 但我
He’s around back, but I’m…
我不是你要找的那个人
I’m not who you think I am.
是吗
Oh, you’re not?
不是 你根本不认识我
No, you don’t know me.
我只知道你人在布罗肯鲍
Oh, well, what I wanna know is what you’re doin’ up here in Broken Bow,
而我们警告过你别出现在这儿
when we don’t want you in broken bow?
不好意思 我现在就走
Um, it’s my mistake. I’m… I’m just gonna leave.
布迪到之前 你别想走
Yea, well, not till Buddy gets here, you won’t.
谁来着
Buddy?
冷静一下
Calm down! Calm down! Listen.
你给我过来 贝迪
Keep it up, Brady.
我不是 我是他
I’m not him. I’m his…
过来 贝迪
Come on, Brady.
不 我不是
No! I’m not… Ugh!
你别跑来北部惹事
You don’t wanna be comin’ up north, where you ain’t got no tripwires,
别想在这里拉电线 买♥♥通条子
or booby traps, and hos you done bribed.
也别想随心所欲在这里卖♥♥强化版大♥麻♥
Maybe even sell your souped-up turbo grass to whoever you…
-你搞清楚自己在哪儿 -这么打不公平吧
– I wondered where you was at. – Don’t seem like too fair a fight.
没人请你俩跑北边撒野来
Well, nobody asked you two to come up north, neither.
我们是来塔尔萨办事
Well, we had some business to take care of up in Tulsa.
-我听说了 -你听说什么
– I heard somethin’ about that. – What you heard?
听说贝迪欠发哥一大笔钱
Heard that Brady here owes Pug a lot of money.
能解释一下吗
Will you explain this, please.
别和这两个傻♥逼♥多费口舌
The less you say to these two fuckin’ inbreds, the better.
听说你还要把生意
Heard he thinks you’re gonna
做到我们小迪克西这边
expand business down to our little Dixie.
见鬼 我都已经解释过了
The young pussy already said.
去你的狗屁解释
How ’bout I say this!
感觉怎么样
How ya feelin’?
-贝迪 -嘿 老哥
– Brady? – Hey, buddy.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is goin’ on?
见到我开心不
Well, I think Sally got razor happy.
-什么 你疯了吗 -冷静点
– What? are you out of your mind? – Okay, easy now.
抓住他
Hold on to him, now. Hold on.
放开我 快放开我
No, let go of me! Let me go!
你要不冷静 他就不松手
Not until you calm down, he won’t!
你让他告诉我你死了 还被个什么弓弩搞死
You had him tell me you were dead? with a fucking crossbow?
好吧 我很抱歉
Well, all right, I’m sorry ’bout that,
但我实在别无选择了
but there were no other way for me
只能出这招让你回来
to get you to come down here.
回来干什么
Ow! Ow! Ahhh… down here for what?
我要结婚了
I’m gettin’ married.
关我什么事 这算什么烂借口
As if I care. What kind of excuse is that?
我要当爸爸了 你就要当叔叔了
And I’m having a baby. You’re gonna be an uncle.
谁会那么蠢要给你生孩子
Who… who would be dumb enough to have a child with you?

I would.
你还记得丹顿一家吗
You remember the Dentons?
从伦艾斯回家路上认识的
On Luminus back home?
柯琳·丹顿吗
Colleen Denton?
你还记得
You remember.
我们高中的时候我还给你当过保姆
I babysat you when we were in high school.
我最喜欢你这个保姆
You was my favorite.
你经常坐在厨房♥看书
You used to sit in the kitchen reading books.
这样我就可以把门关上 一直看电视
I got to watch all the tv I wanted, as long as I kept the door shut.
我睡觉时你给我读莎士比亚的十四行诗
You were reading shakespeare sonnets when I was going to sleep.
你要嫁给这个抽大♥麻♥的吗
And now you’re gonna marry this pothead?
-他已经戒了 -都是过去的事了
– No, he’s not no more. – Ah, leaving all that behind.
好吧 那这些玩意又算什么
Oh, oh, yea, I can see the evidence for that everywhere.
等孩子出生我就戒
I get to keep on smokin’ till my baby comes,
那时候盘子上的就是只火鸡了
And then it’s cold turkey on that, too.
但我和博杰得抽够了才行 对吧
But me and Bolger’s gonna smoke till the bottom drops out, ain’t we?
我太开心了
Oh, what a… what a great time.
好吧
Anyway, you know what?
我只想毫发无损地尽快离开这里
I wanna leave as quickly and painlessly as possible.
-别啊 在这过周末吧 -不了
– Hang on. Just stay through the weekend. – No.
你可以去看看妈妈
You could go see mom.
贝迪 我这就走
Look, Brady, I am leaving. what…
你的所作所为 既残忍♥又毫无责任感
What you did here is cruel and irresponsible
所以我才要离开这里
and exactly why I stay away.
我看了你写的所有那些破文章
No. you… you know I read every goddamn article you write.
我还读了亚力斯托尔上一篇文章
I read 50 pages on the
花了50页就为解释一个词
interpretation of one word in Aristol.
我他妈拿着一本破字典查了一天
Sat there the whole fucking day with a dictionary,
不是那种小字典 而是狗♥日♥的♥牛津大字典
and not the merriam webster, either, the motherfucking OED.
我打赌全世界不到20个人读过那玩意
Ain’t 20 people in the world read that whole piece, I’ll bet,
你眼前就有一个
And you’re lookin’ at one of ’em.
你想怎么样 贝迪
What do you… what do you want, Brady?
你♥他♥妈♥到底想干什么
I mean, what do you fuckin’ want?
我想看看我亲爱的弟弟 有错吗
I just want to see my brother, who I love. What’s the crime?
你就不能跟正常人一样
Why couldn’t you pick up the phone, and call me,
给我打个电♥话♥
and just ask me to come down,
让我回来
like anyone normal person?
我要打了 你也不给我回电
Because when I do, you never call me back.
就算你接了 你也会拒绝我
And, if you did, you’d just say no.
我有说错吗
Am I lying?
-有说错吗 -没错
– Well, am I lying? – No. no, you’re not.
我们又不是坏人 比利
Wow… we ain’t bad people, Billy.
我知道你不是
I know you’re not.
你知道妈妈去了养老院吗
You know mom put herself in a home?
-养老院 -对 -天啊
– A rest home? – She did. – Jesus.
你宁愿让她在那孤独终老
You want her to die down here,
也不愿意去看看她吗
and you don’t even come to say goodbye.
-她还在吸毒吗 -你自己去看吧
– Is she still using drugs? – Just go see her and find out for yourself.
我不能去
I can’t. I c.. I.. I.. I just can’t. I can’t go and…
我们到底做错了什么 让你这么痛恨
What the hell did any of us ever do that made you hate us this way?
我不是恨你们 我只是
I don’t hate you. I really don’t. I just…
你不想家吗 不想家人吗
And.. and where you’re from don’t matter to ya? Your family?
你自己的弟弟都不想吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!