一百八十块是有点贵
Well, 180 dollars will limit ya,
但你不装子弹
but it don’t mean you can’t put a bullet
这枪也不能用
in there that’s gonna pack a wallop.
我确实不需要子弹
I… I really don’t need… need the bullets.
这事与我无关 但是朋友
None of my business, friend,
你既然带了枪♥械♥
but you carry a firearm,
就要做好准备使用
You’d better be ready to use it.
我只是用来防身
Well, see, it’s… it’s really more for protection.
这有几发达姆弹
Now, these here is hollow points.
谢谢 但是 我说过 我
I appreciate that, but, like I said, I’m content…
这是个狗咬狗的社会 你得吃了别人才行
Dog eat dog. You wanna be the one who’s chowin’ down.
我确实没有那个打算
I really don’t… I don’t plan to chow down.
我还是只买♥♥枪吧
I’ll just take the gun.
对 不 只是 亲爱的
Yup, nope. Well, that’s what… honey,
这事你要相信我
you just got to trust me on this.
对 对
Yes, right.
最晚明晚
Tomorrow night at the latest.
替我亲他们每人一下
Just give ’em… give everyone a big kiss.
欢迎来到小迪克西
我告诉你 他就像平时那样在疗养院
And I’m telling you, you was at that rest home, plain as day.
而艾丽卡看着像是在唱诗班
And Erica looked like a choirboy.
他怎么可能同时出现在那里和塔尔萨呢
So, how could he have been there, here, and in Tulsa?
他来这儿之前就在塔尔萨
He was in Tulsa before he was here.
真是浪费我的时间
This is one big waste of my time.
我再告诉你一件事
And I tell you what else!
少再拿义务警员那套来糊弄我
I’d better not hear about any vigilante bullshit.
你知道他为什么在塔尔萨吗
And you know why he would’ve been in Tulsa?
不知道 布迪 说来听听
No, Buddy, educate me!
因为他和发哥正计划
Because him and Pug Rothbaum was fixin’
把大♥麻♥生意搞大
to make a lot more than grass down here.
-谁告诉你的 -就是发哥
– Who told you that? – Pug Rothbaum
他想把我和吉米赶出布罗肯鲍
He was gonna push me and Jimmy out of Broken Bow.
他向发哥借了二十万美元
He was into Pug for more than $200,000
买♥♥了种植园的设备
for the equipment in his grow house.
伙计 你说真的吗
You tellin’ me the truth, buddy?
知道吗 听人说
Ya know, there’s… there’s rumored to be
在波士顿外的河里徒手抓鱼相当有趣
excellent noodling in the rivers around Boston.
那是什么意思
How about that?
你想去亲自证实一下吗
Something you might want to confirm.
好吧
Okay

Hey
你不打算顺路再去看看老妈吗
You ain’t gonna stop off and see Mom one more time?
不了
I don’t think so.
好吧 到时候再见
Well, I’ll see ya when I see ya.
你好
Hello, there.
真的假的
You have got to be kidding me.
-你认识这人吗 -算是吧
– You know this guy? – Sort of.
-老天爷 -要帮忙吗
– Well, I’ll be damned. – How can we help ya?
你们谁是我在飞机上碰到的那个
Okay, ah, which of you was it I met on the airplane?
是你 而是你谋杀了发哥
You! And you murdered Pug Rothbaum!
-进屋去 -不 不准去
– Get in the house! Get in the house! – No! Don’t go there!
不许动
Don’t go there!
-在那儿呆着 -冷静
– Over there! – Just calm down! Just calm down!
冷静 没事的
Calm down! It’s all right!
不 你给我退回去
No, no, you get back… get back… no, no…
不 退后 退后
No, no, no… back! Back!
-我枪里是达姆弹 -什么达姆弹
– I got hollow points! – Hollow points?
去那儿 那里 去跟其他人一起
Join it! Join over! Get in the cluster! Get in the cluster!
这不可能 我还要赶飞机
No, this is not happening. I’ve got a plane to catch.
恐怕我不能让你如愿了
Well, I’m afraid I can’t let you do that.
你不是认真的吧
You are not pointing that gun at me.
-去跟其他人一起 -这不可能
– Join the group! – This is not happening!
-快去 -比利 过来
– Join the group! – Billy, Billy, Come on.
多谢你
Thank you!
现在你给我听好
Now, lis…, now, listen. Wha… wha… wha…
你能不能别拿着枪乱晃
Why don’t you stop waving that thing around?
我不想伤到任何人
I don’t wanna hurt anyone.
好吧 那就把枪放下吧
No, all right. Then let’s… let’s just put the gun down, then.
我只想谈谈
I just wanna talk.
-你为何要这么做 -你到这儿来 做他的不在场证明
– Why are you doing this? – You flew down here to be his alibi.
而他是个杀人犯 你则是同谋
making him a murderer, and you an accessory.
这是个基♥督♥教国家
And this is a christian state.
我们都信奉旧约 如果人犯了谋杀罪
We’re very Old Testament. When it comes to murder,
他就要上电椅 而你则是终生监禁
he’ll get the chair, and you’ll get life!
这个该死的家伙是谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
你是个整牙医生
You’re an orthodontist.
我负债累累 我本想开个新诊所
I am drowning in debt! I’ve been trying to set up a new practice,
但是我之前那个诊所还欠保险费
but I still owe on the insurance premiums from the last one!
还有所有的设备 我要养老婆和三个孩子
Plus all the equipment! I have a wife and three kids!
你♥他♥妈♥的到底想说什么
Why don’t you get to the fucking point?
只有等我的孩子在学校交了朋友
Until my kids can make friends at school,
我们认识了他们的父母
and we meet their parents
-听着 -比尔 别
– No, no, no, listen. – Bill, Bill, hey, Bill!
-我们不过在飞机上有过一面之缘 -退回去
– I am a guy that you met on an airplane! – Keep back! Keep back!
我叫你退回去
I said keep back!
-是吗 -我是认真的
– Really, really, please. – I really mean it.
快他妈给我退回去
Get the hell back!
开枪吧 对着我脑袋来一枪
Pull the trigger. Put a bullet in my skull.
我放弃 行了吧
I give up. It’s perfect.
对不起
I’m sorry! I’m sorry!
没关系 回家吧
It’s fine. Just go home.
比利 我们不能就这么让他走了
Billy, we can’t let him go now.
让他走吧 大家各回各家
We are. Just let it go, and everybody just go home.
去吧
Go, go.
-贝迪 -喂 你
-Brady! Brady! – Hey, hey, you!
你要去哪里
Where do ya think you’re going?
别过来
Get back!
比尔 不要
Bill, no!
贝迪
Brady!
简妮 快报♥警♥
Janet, call 911!
亲爱的 我想我妈已经报♥警♥了
Baby, I think my Mama might have called it.
真是未卜先知
She might have been right!
警♥察♥来了
Police coming.
比尔
Bill. hey, Bill!
快派急救人员
We’re gonna need an EMT.
比尔
Bill… hey, Bill!
比尔 快过来
Bill… Bill… Bill…
给我枪 给我
Gimme that! Gimme it.
看着我
Look at me… at me…
去找那个塔尔萨的犹太牧师
Go see that rabbi up in Tulsa.
我们在发哥家画的那些符号♥
All those drawings we did at Pug’s.
告诉她根本没有任何意义
Tell her we didn’t mean nothing by ’em.
答应我 好吗
Just promise me. You promise me?
你自己去告诉她
You’re gonna tell her yourself.
好了 你没有杀人
Okay, now you ain’t killed nobody.
第欧根尼·拉尔修为我们记录了
Diogenes Laertius has recorded for us the greek philosopher,
伟大希腊哲学家 伊壁鸠鲁对于死亡的看法
and Epicurus’s thoughts on death,
当事情发生时 我们已不存在
it is irrational to fear an event.
那又有何理由 缘生惧怕之心
If when that event occurs, we are not in existence.
死亡降临 一切虚无
And, since when death is, we are not,
生命犹在 死亡则否
and when we are, death is not,
惧死之心 何来之有
Then it’s irrational to fear death.
伊壁鸠鲁还说
One might just as well, Epicurus argued,
与其恐惧死亡 不如害怕新生
fear birth.
我只比我弟弟贝迪早出生几分钟
I was born just a few minutes before my brother, Brady.
他坚持自己的生活方式 从不畏惧
He lived life on his own terms, indifferent to fear,
不论是他自己 还是其他人
either his own, or those of others.
实话说
And, let’s be honest,
在任何人眼中
by any normal measure,
我弟弟就是个罪犯废柴烂人
my brother was a criminal and a colossal fuckup.
但是 我们一起度过的那段时光

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!