我们都很欢迎你 比尔
We all want you here, Bill.
你的辛勤耕耘已卓有成效
you’ve crafted your career diligently.
而我们所提供的 也正是你眼下的最佳选择
It makes absolute sense as your next step.
你这里沾了酱汁
You’ve a dollop of japeno.
亲爱的 好多了 你最好了
Mmm, honey, that’s better, you’re the best.
谢谢 贝迪
Thank you, Brady.
你看上去太性感了
Look how sexy you look.
-哪有 -多性感啊
– I do not. – You do.
我还得等多久才能跟你亲热
How long the doctor give me till I got to throw up that old detour sign?
等我洗好碗
Well, just wait till I’m done with these dishes.
别管那些破烂了 我们直接在炉灶上干一场
Oh, well, push that… gonna put you right on the burner.
来点激♥情♥
Bring it, electric!
激♥情♥都爆出来吧
Comin’ at ya. Dug in and comin’ at ya.

Hello?
请问您是哪位
Well, can I ask who’s calling?
请问有什么事
Can I ask what this is about?
因为我是他女朋友 我们就要结婚了
Because I’m the girlfriend he’s fixin’ to marry, is why.
-谁啊 -一个叫发哥的
– Who is it? Who is it? – Some fellow named Pug.
-我来接吧 -最好不是
– I’ll take it in the back there. – It better not be…
不是 是卡车的事
It ain’t, it ain’t. It’s a man about a truck.
喂 贝迪
Hey, Brady!
喂 发哥 怎么样
hey, Pug. How are y…
贝迪 你到了吗
Down there, Brady?
到了
Ooh, oh, ah, yes we did.
他们说没说我正等你信呢
They told you I needed an answer?
说了 头儿 我清楚得很
Yes, sir, they made that pretty clear.
我就希望
I was just hopin’…
我明晚要见你
I want to see you tomorrow evening.
明晚我要
well, tomorrow night’s gonna be…
没的商量 贝迪
You heard me, Brady!
-喂 -博杰
– Yea? – Bolger!
哥们
Hey, buddy.
发哥刚给我电♥话♥了
Pug just called me.
亲自打的吗
Pug called you himself?
对 他让我们过去
Yea, he wants us up there.
他想怎么样
What does he want?
没有 他就想让我们过去找他
No, he wants to see us.
-你想改 -不 我没改主意
– You gonna change…? – No, I ain’t changin’ my mind one bit.
我不喜欢这样 贝迪
I don’t like this at all, Brady.
不管怎么样
Well, we just gonna have to
我们得最好准备
be ready to deal then and come what may.
好的 我一定挺你
You know me, I’m gonna be up there with ya.
明天见
I’ll see ya.

Hello?
什么劳拉
Lola who?
等一下
Ah, ah, ah, hang on, hang on.
你怎么知道这个号♥码
How did you get this number?
那个人给你电♥话♥了吗
Hi, did that man get a hold of you?
打了
He did, yea.
他说是急事 所以我
He said it was an emergency, so I…
你做得对 谢谢
You did the right thing, thanks.
还有什么事吗
Was there something else?
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
我弟弟被谋杀了
Well, my brother’s been murdered.
比尔 这太糟糕了
Bill, that’s awful!
我都不知道你有个弟弟
I didn’t even know you had a brother!
怎么回事
How?
他被个弩箭射死了
He got shot with a crossbow.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我老家可能那东西挺多的吧
They’re inexplicably popular where I come from.
是意外吗
Was it an accident?
不是 不然就不是谋杀了
No, because then it wouldn’t be a murder.
我不知道
Ah, oh, I don’t know even know what…
那你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
挺长时间没见了
Um, it had been a long time.
那你准备怎么办
What will you do?
我得回家
Well, ah, I suppose I have to go home.
你为什么去塔尔萨
What brings you to Tulsa?
不好意思 家里有点事
Pardon? oh, ah, family matter.
要知道
I was gonna say,
没人会来俄克拉荷马旅游
because nobody visits Oklahoma, ya know,
要不就是你住在那儿
and it’s one of those states where you live there,
要不就是在那有生意
maybe you got business there,
除此之外 那儿没什么旅游胜地
but you don’t see people coming for the attractions.
-没错 -你是做什么的
– Right. – What do ya do?
我写书 教书 我是个教授
I, ah, I write and teach. I’m a professor.
-教什么 -古典哲学
– Of? – Classical Philosophy.
现在没什么实际用途了吧
There’s not too much use for that these days.
但人性其实没怎么变
Humanity hasn’t changed that much, actually.
你在塔尔萨有亲人吗
Do you have family in Tulsa?
没 在艾达贝
No, no. Idabel.
小迪克西吗
Little Dixie?
不会是家里有什么不幸吧
I hope it’s not tragedy that brings you back.
-有人出了事 -对不起 -没事
– It is for someone. – I’m sorry. – Thanks
我是个牙齿矫正师
I’m an orthodontist.
以前是 现在又干回了老本行
Was, I mean. Will be again.
你正过牙吗
Have you had work done?
-还没有 -我看得出来
– No, no, actually, I haven’t. – Yea, I can… I can tell.
你长得不错
You got a nice face, though.
谢谢
Thanks.
肯·费曼
Ken Feinman
比尔·金凯
Bill Kincaid
-你有孩子吗 比尔 -没有
– You have kids, Bill? – No.
我准备从头开始
I’m starting out all over. Yea.
大家其实都没意识到 但
People don’t realize it, but it’s…
从头开始很难
it’s tough to break in, and you get
你要照顾生意 还有孩子的学校
most of your business, ya know, through your kids’ school,
还得去教堂做礼拜
in your church,
就我而言 还要去犹太教会
Synagogue, in my case, ya know,
这年头 开诊所的成本太高
But it’s tough, I mean the costs of a practice these days
根本就是泯灭人性
is just, ah, it’s downright humiliating.
说真的 彻头彻尾的泯灭人性
Honestly, it’s downright humiliating.
的确是这样
Hmm, yea, I believe you.
我们住在曼哈顿
We were living in Manhattan,
但我在塔尔萨长大
but, ah, I grew up in Tulsa,
我们还是回到了原点
so, ya know, we just moved back.
在塔尔萨有很多犹太人吗
Are there a lot of jews in Tulsa?
大家都这么问
That’s.. that’s what.. that’s what everyone asks,
有一些 但是
but.. but there are. No, it’s…
是个小群体 但关系非常紧密
it’s a small community, but very cohesive,
让你难以置信
and, ya know, the pull was unimaginable.
阿肯 你没见那位先生在看书吗
Kenny, do you see the man is reading?
我觉得他没兴趣坐你身边
I don’t think he wants to sit and listen to you
听你讲塔萨尔的犹太传记
chronicle the evolution of Tulsa jewry.
你还是接着看书吧
I’ll let you get back to your reading.
谢谢
Thanks.
欢迎来到塔尔萨
不好意思 其实我
It’s a little embarrassing. I don’t.. don’t mean to be..
我只是想说 如果你在这有家人
It’s just, ah, if you’ve got family down there.
-侄子或者外甥 -我没有
– Ya know, nieces and nephews… – I don’t.
如果你有的话
I mean, if you did or, you know…
其实离得不远
It’s, ah, it’s.. it’s not too far away,
-我技术很好 -我相信
– and, ah, you know, I do great work. – I.. I know you do.
我觉得这种偶遇一定有其意义
I never take accidental encounters for granted.
-阿肯 -我得走了
– Kenny! Kenny! – So… I’m gonna run.
我是瑞克·博杰
Rick Bolger
你好 瑞克
Hey, Rick.
大家都叫我博杰
Folks call me bolger.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet ya.
天 你俩长得真像
Man! you sure do look like him.
我俩是同卵双生子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!