我们去旅行
Road trip!
不 我上哈佛法学院
No, I’m going to Harvard Law School.
为什么?
Why?
我知道你不开心
Elle,now I know you’re upset about all this,
但你能应付过来吗
but can’t you just take a Percocet?
我成了认真的法学院学生
Okay, once Warner sees me as a serious law student,
沃纳会再回到我身边的
he’ll totally want me back.
这计划高明
It’s a completely brilliant plan.
但入学是很难的
But isn’t it hard to get into law school?
我的平均分数是全女生会最高
Well, I have the highest GPA in Delta Nu.
来 你需要这个
Oh, well, here,you’re gonna need this.
你的头饰?- 是我的幸运头饰
Your scrunchie? – My lucky scrunchie.
它帮我考过西班牙文
It helped me pass Spanish.
你合格是因为你对蒙托亚教授
You passed Spanish because you gave Professor Montoya
大献殷勤
a lap dance after the final.
是的 很幸运
Yeah, luckily.
你好
Oh, hi.
我是艾尔·伍兹 我在演讲词中
My name is Elle Woods,and for my admissions essay,
会对哈佛的人说 我为何会成为出色的律师
I’m gonna tell all of you at Harvard why I’m gonna make an amazing lawyer.
作为女生会主席
As president of my sorority,
我擅长争取注意力
I’m skilled at commanding the attention of a room,
和讨论问题
and discussing very important issues.
我还要注意生活开支的问题
It has come to my attention that the maintenance staff
例如卫生纸由原来的名牌 改为一般货色
is switching our toilet paper from Charmin to generic.
反对的就说是
All those opposed to chafing, say aye.

Aye.
A 歌♥剧或是饶舌歌♥ 都没有出♥售♥
A, neither type of opera or neither type of rap is on sale.
B 爵士乐或歌♥剧都没有出♥售♥
B, neither type of jazz and neither type of opera is on sale.
C 歌♥剧或灵歌♥都没…
C, neither type of opera and neither type of soul.
我们爱你,德尔塔奴
Delta Nu, we love you.
我们爱你,德尔塔奴 – 哈哈 好了
Yeah we love you, Delta! – Hey, mm-mm.
好 – 好
Okay. – Okay.
我能即时想起 数以百计的重要细节
I’m able to recall hundreds of important details at the drop of a hat.
你知道昨天”青春岁月”剧集 的剧情发展吗?
Hey, Elle, do you know what happened on Days of Our Lives yesterday?
我知道
Why yes, Margot, I do.
霍普在寻找她的身份
Once again, we joined Hope in the search for her identity.
众所周知 她被邪恶的斯蒂芬诺洗♥脑♥了
As you know, she’s been brainwashed by the evil Stefano.
准备 开始 – 六 七 八…
Get set, and go! – And six, seven, eight.
一百四十三
143.
我在日常生活中使用 法律术语运用自如
I feel comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life.
我反对
I object!
在这
Finally it’s here.
艾尔 – 什么?
Elle! – What?
送来了 – 这是入学试成绩单
It’s here. – The LSAT scores!
打开看看
Open the scores!
多少分?
I’m so excited to know, ah!
真令人兴奋 告诉我们
Hurry, what if it’s a top score,
多少分? – 嘶
what the score? – Shh!
多少
What is it?
我太兴奋了 – 多少
I’m so excited. – Hello?
到底多少分
What is it?
一百七十九分
179!
一百七十九
179!
因此你们该投我一票 我是艾尔·伍兹
And that’s why you should vote for me, Elle Woods,
是2004年度的未来律师
future lawyer, for the class of 2004.
她在加州洛杉矶大学拿了满分
She does have a 4.0 from CULA,
入学公开试有179分
and she got a 179 on her LSATs.
主修时装?
A fashion major?
从没有过
Well, sir, we’ve never had one before,
我们不是要多元化吗?
and aren’t we always looking for diversity?
她的课外活动令人印象深刻
Her list of extracurricular activities is impressive.
她在瑞奇马汀的录影带出现过
She was in a Ricky Martin video.
很明显她对音乐有兴趣
Clearly, she’s interested in music.
她也设计了一系列仿皮裘内♥裤♥ 是为女生会慈善活动设计的
She also designed a line of faux-fur panties for her sorority’s charity project.
她爱动物 又是慈善家
Uh-huh, she’s a friend to the animals,as well as a philanthropist.
艾尔·伍兹
Elle Woods.
欢迎加入哈佛
Welcome to Harvard.
很令人兴奋 布塞尔
Oh, Bruiser, it’s so exciting.
快看
Look!
是哈佛
Harvard.
你高兴吗?
Are you excited?
未来三年这是我们的房♥子
This is our new house for the next three years.
你口渴了吗?
Oh, are you thirsty?
她穿的什么?-好
What is she wearing? – Okay,
我拿点水给你
let’s get you some water.
你看起来很热
Sweetheart, you just look parched.
布拉德 看马利布巴比娃娃
Hey, Brad, check out Malibu Barbie.
沙滩在哪儿呢?
Where’s the beach, honey?
好了
There you go, good boy.
沃纳看见你会很高兴
Warner’s gonna be so excited to see you.
各位 这边来
Guys, this way.
这儿不是洛杉矶 – 来吧 布塞尔
This ain’t LA! – Come on, Bruiser.
看她走路的样子
Check it out, look at the way she walks.
令人兴奋
Ah, it’s gonna be so exciting.
别怕 没事的 大家都会喜欢的
Don’t be scared, everyone will love you.
你好 我姓伍兹 叫艾尔
Hi, Woods comma Elle.
上课时间表 地图 书本清单
Class schedule, map, book list.
等一下 我的社交活动日程表不见了
Wait a second. My social events calendar is missing.
什么?
Your what?
我的日程表
Social events.
烧烤,旅游的清单
You know, mixers, formals, clambakes, trips to the Cape.
沃纳亨廷顿三世报到了没有?
Okay, has Warner Huntington III checked in yet?

Um.
没有
No.
你去那找主任查询吧
No, maybe you should check with the cruise director on the lido deck.

Hm.
欢迎到来法学院
Okay, welcome to law school.
现在我们各人依次
This is the part where we go around in a circle
自我介绍一下
and everyone says a little bit about themselves.
你先开始
Let’s start with you.
我是大卫基尼
Uh, my name is David Kidney.
我有一个俄♥国♥文学硕士学位
I have a Master’s in Russian literature,
一个生物化学博士学位
a PhD in biochemistry,
过去一年半 在索马里给孤儿除虫
and for the last 18 months,I’ve been deworming orphans in Somalia.
好极了
Awesome.
你呢?
What about you?
大家好
Hey, how you doin’?
我是伊妮德·伟斯勒
I’m Enid Wexler.
拿到妇女研究博士学位
Got a PhD from Berkeley in women’s studies,
主攻女权运动抗争史
emphasis in the history of combat.
去年我筹组 支持女同性恋 反醉酒驾驶游♥行♥
And last year, I single-handedly organized the march for Lesbians Against Drunk Driving.
厉害
Killer.
谢谢 好时光
Thanks, good times.
阿伦`米切
Aaron Mitchell.
在普林斯顿 是班上的第一名
I graduated first in my class from Princeton.
我智商是187
I have an IQ of 187.
史蒂芬·霍金的”时间简史”可能抄袭…
And it’s been suggested that Stephen Hawking
他在四年级的考试试♥卷♥中的历史简介
stole his Brief History of Time from my fourth-grade paper.

Cool.
到我了吗?- 是的
Me? – Yeah.
好吧 你们好 我是艾尔·伍兹 它是布塞尔·伍兹
Okay, hi, I’m Elle Woods and this is Bruiser Woods.
我们都是双子座的素食者
We’re both Gemini vegetarians.
我有一个加州洛杉矶大学 时装销♥售♥规划的学士学位
I have a bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising from CULA.
在选美中获选为男生会之甜心
And I was a Zeta Lambda Nu Sweetheart,
是女生会主席
president of my sorority, Delta Nu,
去年我是加州之星
and last year I was Homecoming Queen.

Oh!
我在时装店遇上 女星卡梅隆·狄亚
Two weeks ago I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal,
说服她不要买♥♥某件毛衣
and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater.
谁说橙色是新的粉红色 就是神智失常
Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!