但斯威尼只作过一次捐精
But Swinney was a one-time sperm donor.
我们的被告是惯性捐精者
And, in our case, the defendant was an habitual sperm donor,
他骚扰父母 要求探访
who also happens to be harassing the parents in his quest for visitation.
但没有这男人的精♥子♥
Well, yeah, but I mean, without this man’s sperm
问题中的孩子不会存在
the child in question wouldn’t exist.
你的想法像个律师
Now you’re thinking like a lawyer.

Hm-mm.
伍兹小姐 怎么样?
Yes, Ms. Woods?
虽然他说的很有道理
Although Mr. Huntington makes an excellent point,
我不知道被告是否记录
I have to wonder if the defendant kept a thorough record
一生中每一次的射♥精♥
of every sperm emission made throughout his life.
有趣
Interesting.
你为何这样问?
Why do you ask?
除非被告联络
Well, unless the defendant attempted
每一个一♥夜♥情♥的对象
to contact every single one-night stand
查询是否因一夜交欢中 而引致有孩子
to determine if a child resulted in those unions,
否则他无权申诉
he has no parental claim over this child, whatsoever.
为何?
Why now?
为何这一次例外?
Why this sperm?
我明白你的说法
I see your point.
那些以后 所有的手♥淫♥射♥精♥
And for that matter, all masturbatory emissions where his sperm
他的蛋蛋里都没有精♥子♥
was clearly not seeking an egg,
可以丢掉精♥液♥
could be termed reckless abandonment.
我相信你胜诉了
I believe you’ve just won your case.
伍兹小姐 你今天表现得很好 – 是吗?
Ms. Woods, you did well today. – Really?
你有申请当见习生吗?
You’re applying for my internship, aren’t you?
我不晓得 – 你该申请
I don’t know. – Well, you should.
你有履历吗?- 我有
Do you have a resume? – Yes, I do.
在这里
Here it is.
是粉红色的 – 而又有香味
It’s pink. – Oh, and it’s scented.
我认为它有特色
I think it gives it a little something extra, don’t you think?
下一课再见
Okay, well, see you next class.
你以为她是 即兴念法学系吗?
Do you think she woke up one morning and said, I think I’ll go to law school today?
虽然那是判断失误 但她很有潜质
Well, that lapse in judgment aside, I think she’s got a lot of potential.
这是温德姆案的档案
Here’s the Windham file.
你闻一下
Smell this.
那是什么?- 她的履历
What’s that? – It’s her resume.
很香
It smells good.
什么回事?
What’s going on?
卡拉汉的事务所有谋杀案审讯
Callahan’s firm is defending a murder trial.
他的案子太多 他录取一年级的见习生
His case load is so big, he’s taking on first-year interns.
他有人选了吗?- 我无法相信 沃纳
He picked ’em already? – Oh my God, I can’t believe it, Warner!
我们被录取了 – 是啊
We got it! – Yes.
只剩一人是…
That only leaves one for.

Me!

Yes!
沃纳
Oh, Warner.
你记得我们在冬季舞会后
Do you remember when we spent those four amazing hours
在深秋的热浴缸里美好的四个小时吗?
in the hot tub after Winter Formal?
记得 呃 不记得
Yeah, no.
这次比那一次好多了
This is so much better than that!
失陪
Excuse me.
我要买♥♥东西
I have some shopping to do.
四小时?
Four hours?
你今天很漂亮
You look very nice today, Vivian.
谢谢 – 别客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
你们代表 布鲁克·温德姆辩护
We’re defending Brooke Windham, whose very wealthy husband
她有钱的 丈夫在大宅 给枪杀
was found shot to death in their Beacon Hill mansion.
是小偷干的?
Gold-digger?
你觉得是这样吗?由于死者六十岁 但她自己也有钱
You’d think so, since the stiff was 60, but she was rich on her own.
好像15世纪的国王那样有钱
Some kind of fitness empire.
她的录影带在资讯广♥告♥中出现
You can buy her exercise tapes on infomercials.
慢着 你指布鲁克·泰勒?
Wait, are you talking about Brooke Taylor?
她本姓泰勒
Maiden name, Taylor.
你认识她?
You know her?
她是四维女生会会员
She’s a Delta Nu.
她不在我的课室
She wasn’t in my pledge class.
比我早四年毕业
She graduated four years before me.
但我常在洛杉矶的 运动俱乐部参加她的课程
But I used to take her class at the Los Angeles Sports Club.
她很神奇
She’s amazing.
了不起?怎么了不起?
Amazing, how?
你可以让你在一节课丢三英镑
She can make you lose like three pounds in one class.
她很有天分
She’s completely gifted.
极有可能 她是有罪的
Well, in all likelihood, she’s completely guilty as well.
她站在死尸旁
She was seen standing over her husbands body.
谁看见她?
By who?
她26岁的女儿和泳池工人
Her 26-year-old daughter and the pool boy.
对不起 我迟了 对不起
Sorry I’m late, excuse me.
这是埃米特·里奇蒙德 作为助手
This is Emmett Richmond, an associate.
他是班里的前三名 也是”哈佛法律评论”的编辑
Top three in his class and former editor of Harvard Law Review.
你可能见过 他在校园帮我做研究
You’ve probably seen him lurking around campus doing my research.
谢谢你的介绍 – 凶器呢?
Thanks for the introduction. – So, what about the murder weapon?
枪不见了
The gun is missing.
警♥察♥到达时他已死了半小时
Coroner said he’d been dead 30 minutes when the cops arrived
布鲁克有时间把它藏起来
giving Brooke plenty of time to stash it.
我觉得不是布鲁克做
I just don’t think Brooke could have done this.
运动令你产生内啡肽
Exercise gives you endorphins.
内啡肽会令你开心
Endorphins make you happy.
开心的人不会枪杀丈夫
Happy people just don’t shoot their husbands.
他们总之不会
They just don’t.
我没杀人
I didn’t do it.
我走进去 看见丈夫躺在地上
I walked in. I saw my husband lying on the floor.
我检查他 尖叫起来
I bent down to check his heart, screamed my head off,
恩里克和丘妮跑进来
and then Enrique and Chutney ran inside.
你的继女和泳池工人
Okay, your stepdaughter and the pool boy came in,
看见你站在死尸旁 浑身是血
where they saw you standing over the body, covered in his blood.
我为何要杀丈夫?
Why would I kill my husband?
保险?有外遇 纯粹是仇恨?
Insurance? A love affair? Pure unadulterated hatred?
检查官会有许多理由
Believe me, the DA will come up with plenty of reasons.
我爱他
I loved him.
他比你年长34岁
He was 34 years older than you.
在陪审团面前很不利
That doesn’t look so good to a jury.
给他们看看他老二的照片
Then show them a picture of his dick.
那可以很清楚的证明一些事
That might clear a few things up.
布鲁克 我相信你
Brooke, I believe you.
但陪审团要有不在场证据
But a jury is gonna want an alibi.
我不能给你
Well, I can’t give you that.
若你要我作供 我会撒谎
And if you put me on the stand, I’ll lie.
我想我们今天已经这样做了
Well, then, I guess we’re done for today.
嗨 – 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
我认识你
I know you.
我是四维女生会的 你是我的偶像
I’m a Delta Nu. And I’m a huge fan of yours.
你在洛杉矶的时候给我上过课
You took my class in LA.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你踢腿踢得最高
You had the best high kick I’ve ever seen.
你是我其中一个律师?- 算是吧
Are you one of my lawyers? – Yeah, sort of.
谢天谢地你们有个有头脑的人
Well, thank God one of you has a brain.
走吧
Let’s go.
只有我相信她
I’m the only one that believes her.
卡拉汉认为她有罪
Callahan totally thinks she’s guilty.
因为男人是又大又胖的白♥痴♥
Yeah, that’s Because men are big fat retards who don’t…
午安
Afternoon, ladies.
女士们好 – 天啊 是他
Hey, how’s it going? – It’s him.
波利特·邦尼范
Paulette Bonifante.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他走过来
He’s coming over here.
我有包裹
I’ve got a package.
他有包裹
He’s got a package.
你好吗?- 好
How you doin’ today? – Fine.
保重
Take it easy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!