是急事
It’s an emergency.
今天不开心?- 你都无法想像 坏到极点
Bad day? – You can’t even imagine.
说吧
Spill.
我千辛万苦进法学院
I worked so hard to get into law school.
为入学公开试复习 我放弃到捷克度假
I blew off Greek Week to study for the LSATS.
我还请了家庭教师 指导我的入学录影带
I even hired a Coppola to direct my admissions video.
就是为了挽回我的男朋友
All to get my boyfriend Warner back,
但他跟这个讨厌的 维维安订婚了
and now he’s engaged to this awful girl, Vivian.
一切努力都白费了 我只希望…
So it was all for nothing, and I, I just wish,
我希望从没有进哈佛
I just wish I had never gone to Harvard.
你花了这么多心思 – 他订了婚
After you went to all that trouble. – He’s engaged.
她那只皮包骨 没涂指甲油的手 戴着那只六克拉的名牌钻戒
She’s got the six-carat Harry Winston on her bony, unpolished finger.
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
你找错对象了
You’re askin’ the wrong girl.
我和我的男人一起八年 有一天他说… 有了新欢
I mean, I’m with my guy eight years, and then one day it’s, I met someone else.
要搬出去
Move out.
不是吧?真可怕
Oh, no. That’s awful.
杜威要了我的拖车 及我的宝贝鲁佛斯
Dewey kept the trailer and my precious baby, Rufus.
我甚至来不及为它举♥行♥派对
I didn’t even get to throw him a birthday party.
糟透了
No!
女人能怎么办?
I mean, what’s a girl to do?
他总爱到处鬼混
He’s a guy who followed his pecker to greener pastures,
我人到中年 中学还没念完
and I’m a middle-aged high school dropout
皮肤松弛 屁♥股♥还肥
who’s got stretch marks and a fat ass.
那真可怕 – 对 每天都有发生
That’s terrible.- Yeah, happens every day.
那么这个维维安有什么东西 是你没有的?
So what’s this Vivian got that you don’t have?
三个乳♥头♥
Three tits?
她来自康乃狄格州
She’s from Connecticut.
和他在同一乡村俱乐部
She belongs to his stupid country club.
她像你那么漂亮吗?
Is she as pretty as you?
她要涂睫毛液和染发
She could use some mascara and some serious highlights,
但她不是毫不漂亮
but she’s not completely unfortunate-looking.
你们好
How ya doing?
你们好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
这里 – 你们好?
Hey there. – How ya doin’?
在这儿签名
Sign here.

Oh!

Oh gee!
看我做了些什么
Oh, look what I did.
再见 – 甜心 拜拜
See you later. – Bye, sugar.
该死
Oh, shit.
我怎会那么笨拙?
Could I have been any more goddamn spastic?
没关系
It’s okay.
你肯定他是你的对象?
Are you sure this Warner guy is, like, the one?
肯定是的 我爱他
Definitely, I love him.

Mmm.
如果一个像你这样的女孩都不能绑著他的心
Well, if a girl like you can’t hold on to her man,
那我们这些人肯定没希望了
then there sure as hell isn’t any hope for the rest of us.
你还等什么?
What are you waitin’ for?
把他抢回来
Steal the bastard back.
不过我告诉你 除了要争取
I should warn you, that in addition to competing against each other
在班中最高成绩外
for the top grade in this class,
你还要争取 明年在我的律师行中
you will also be competing for one of my firm’s
四个见习职位
highly-coveted four internship spots next year,
你们可以协助真正的诉讼
where you will get to assist on actual cases.
血战开始了
Let the bloodbath begin.
先由我们例行的盘问开始
Now, let’s commence with our usual torture.
伍兹小姐
Ms. Woods.
你愿意请个委托人承认罪状
Would you rather have a client
还是违反法令的当事人?
who committed a crime malum in se, or malum prohibitum?
两种都不要 – 为什么?
Neither. – And why is that?
我情愿有一个无辜的当事人
I would rather have a client who’s innocent.
你做梦 伍兹小姐
Dare to dream, Ms. Woods.
肯辛顿小姐 你喜欢哪一种?
Ms. Kensington, which would you prefer?
法律禁止的罪行
Malum prohibitum.
因为这是违反了法规的行为
Because then the client would’ve committed a regulatory infraction,
而非危险的罪行
as opposed to a dangerous crime.
做得好 肯辛顿小姐
Well done, Ms. Kensington.
你显然是有备而来
You’ve obviously done your homework.
我们再仔细看法律所禁止的罪
Now, let us look at malum prohibitum a little more closely.
有人说…
It has been said.
伍兹小姐 怎样?
Yes, Ms. Woods?
我改变主意
I changed my mind.
我会选危险的
I’d pick the dangerous one,
因为我不怕挑战
Because I’m not afraid of a challenge.
进来
Going inside.
对 – 加油
Right. – Come on guys, come on.
扔了它 扔掉
Throw it, throw it,
扔了它 扔掉 – 你过来啊
throw it, throw it. – Coming to ya.
捡起它来
Pick it up.
加油 兄弟 – 那是谁?
Come on bro. – Who is that?
喔 – 喔 看
Woo. – Woo wee!
各位
Guys.
你好 – 她需要帮助
Hi! – She needs some help with some sunscreen.
沃纳 你认识她
Warner, do you know her?

Hi.
喔 – 看啊
Wow. – Look at that.

Yeah.
好吧 – 好吧
Goodness. – All right.
各位好 – 艾尔 你来干嘛?
Hi, everybody. – Elle, what are you doing here?
我来参加学习小组
I’ve come to join your study group.
而且我买♥♥了零食
And look, I brought sustenance.
谁先说?
Who’s first?
嗯 嗯
Mm-mm, mm-mm.
我们小组名额已满了
Our group is full.
这是要回覆的吗?- 不是 聪明人才能参加
Oh, is this like an RSVP thing? – No, it’s like a smart-people thing.
正如维维安说 我们额满了
And, as Viv said, we’re full.
来 伙计们
Come on, guys.
我们可多容一人
We can make room for one more.

Ow!
我们已安排了大纲
We’ve already assigned the outlines.
答案是不行
The answer is no.
好吧 那么我走
Oh, okay, I’ll just leave, then.
再见
Bye.
也许你可加入女生会
Hey, maybe there’s, like, a sorority you could, like, join instead, like.
如果你参加限时晚会的话
You know, if you had come to a rush party,
我至少会对你好一点
I would have at least been nice to you.
在你投票反对我
Oh, is that before you voted against me,
和说我是同性恋之前?
and then called me a dyke behind my back?
我不会说这些字
I don’t use that word.
你一定是从维维安那里听到的
You must have heard it from Vivian.
你好
Hello?
是我
Hey, it’s me.
是艾尔
It’s Elle!
你猜我在做什么?
Guess what I’m doing right this second?
我不知道 做些什么?
I don’t know, what?
选婚纱
I’m picking out my wedding dress!
什么?
What?
乔希向我求婚
Josh proposed.
你拿到钻石了吗?
Did you get the rock yet?
快了
Um, almost.
快点 那你就可以回家了
Well, hurry up, so you can come home.
我们想念你
We miss you.
我也想念你们
Uh, I miss you guys too.
这里的人都很讨厌
The people here are so vile.
几乎没有人和我说话 – 天啊
Hardly anybody speaks to me, unless… – Oh, my God.
我差点忘了告诉你
I almost forgot to tell you.
什么?
What?
我换发型了
I got bangs.
我的发型真时髦
My hair is so now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!