Come on, Soren.
你表现很优秀
That was exemplary.
但革命尚未成功 孩子
But we’re not finished yet, boy.
来吧
Come on.
我打赌你们没见过这招
I bet you didn’t count on this.
干得不错 我的朋友
Ha, ha! Good job, my friends!
纯族军 攻击
Pure Ones, attack!
剿灭他们
Crush them!
乘胜追击
Before they can recover!
守卫者们 我们要效忠誓言
Guardians, we must uphold our oath.
去战斗
To battle!
我需要你跟你的朋友待在这里
I need you to stay here with your friends…
守卫那些小猫头鹰
and guard these owlets.
放马过来吧
Come on!
克拉德
Kludd?

No.
索伦
Soren!
克拉德
Kludd!
你好啊 弟弟
Hello, brother.
一代传奇盖世将军
Well, the legendary Lyze of Kiel.
再一次只剩你我决一雌雄
Once again, it’s come down to just you and me.
终于可以一雪前耻
And now I can take my vengeance for this.
你应该感谢我 这也算是给你美容了
You should thank me. It appears to be an improvement.
你珍爱的守卫者已经完蛋了 索伦
Your precious Guardians are finished, Soren.
纯族会赢得胜利
The Pure Ones will triumph…
而草鸮则会名正言顺地
and Tytos will take their
成为猫头鹰王国的统治者
rightful place as rulers of the owl kingdoms.
这肯定会光耀千秋的
Oh, it’s gonna be glorious!
光耀?
“Glorious”?
不对 纯族都是怪物
No, the Pure Ones are monsters.
你看到他们的所做作为了
You saw what they were doing.
他们对其他猫头鹰进行
They were moon blinking other owls
月光催眠使之变为奴隶
and turning them into slaves.
你太懦弱了 索伦
You’re just weak, Soren.
还沉迷在自己的梦想中
Still living in your dreams.
不 是梦想催我成长 克拉德
No, my dreams are what make me strong, Kludd.
指引我成为守卫者
They led me to the Guardians.
可惜时过今日 守卫者将不复存在
A pity there won’t be any Guardians left after today.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
为什么他们这么对待我们
How could you join the Pure Ones
你还要加入纯族
after what they did to us?
他们这么对待我们
“What they did to us”?
他们比之前所有人都相信我
They believe in me like no one else ever has.
铁嘴王说过 弱肉强食
Metal Beak says the strong will triumph…
往归极乐是对弱者的慈悲
the broken are put out of their misery.
荣耀呢
And honor…
荣耀只是软弱的托词
honor is just another word for weakness!
不 克拉德 这并非你心中所想
No, Kludd! I know you don’t really think that.
那你对我的认识可就太浅薄了
Then you don’t know me at all.
索伦 我的翅膀受伤了 把我拉上来
Soren! My wing’s broken! Help me up!
索伦 我是你大哥啊
Soren, I’m your brother.
克拉德 不要
Kludd, no!
铁嘴王
Metal Beak.
该做个了结了
Be done with it, then.
住手
No!
不能再让你为祸人间
I’m not letting you hurt one more soul.
你不让吗
Oh, you’re not letting me?
真是莫大的遗憾啊
Oh, what a pity to waste…
牺牲掉如此强壮自信的小草鸮
such a strong, young and confident Tyto.
不要 索伦
No, Soren!
你认识这个可悲的老猫头鹰
Oh. You know this sad old owl.
他是我的老师 我的英雄
He’s my teacher. My hero.
好啊 你的英雄可以教你
Well, your hero can teach you
最后一节课 纯族的力量
one last lesson about Pure Ones’ strength…
别动
Don’t move.
那就是目睹他死去
by letting you watch him die.
纯族们 撤退
Pure Ones! Fall back!
跟我来
To me!
索伦 你做了正义之举
Soren, you did what was right.
而且做得很好
And you did it well.
看起来我们要修改一下编年史了
It seems we will have to amend the Chronicles. Huh?
今时今日
As it was in the old ages…
一如往昔
so it was in the new.
那一晚 守卫者捍卫了他们的誓言
The Guardians upheld their oath that night.
一切尽在预言之中
I foretold you so!
他们锄强扶弱 抚慰创伤
They made strong the weak and mended the broken.
而当阳光再次普照大地
And when the sun shone again that morning…
一切邪恶已被扫平除尽
all could see that they had vanquished the evil.
索伦 索伦
Soren! Soren!
伊兰
Oh, Eg.
还有伤员吗
Are there any casualties?
我们太为你骄傲了
We’re so proud of you.
爸 那些故事
Da, the stories…
都是真的
they’re real.
是你让它成真 索伦
You made them real, Soren.
随着和平的恢复
With the peace restored…
此刻举国欢庆
it was a time for celebration…
我们这一群命中注定闯入巨树的雏鹰
and recognition that our small band of owls…
如今立于国王与王后面前
who fate and a storm had blown into the Tree…
成为年轻的守卫者
now stood before its king and queen
此刻欢呼四起
as young Guardians.
最终 全身心的准备好
Ready finally, with all their hearts…
宣读那古老的誓言
to take that ancient oath:
抚慰创伤
To mend those who are broken…
锄强扶弱
to make strong the weak…
坚定不移
and, without hesitation…
荡平罪恶
vanquish the evil.
据我们所知
For as we know…
奈拉逃走了
Nyra escaped.
克拉德呢
And Kludd?
克拉德死不见尸
Well, Kludd was never found.
是不是该结束了
Should I stop?
什么 拜托 别结束
What? Please, don’t stop.
我可不想让你们做噩梦
I don’t wanna give anyone daymares.
拜托啦 后面肯定还有 肯定的
Oh, come on. There must be more, there must be.
就听他们的吧 索伦
Ha, ha. Listen to them, Soren.
他们想听更多的故事
They want more stories.
好吧 你们这群小家伙
Well, come on, you lot.
别让他们失望
Let’s not disappoint them.
一场大暴雨即将来临
Ah. There’s a good storm brewing.
我们要是走运的话
And if we’re lucky,
肯定能碰到不少袋状皱皮气流
it’ll be chock full of baggywrinkles.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!