– It was awesome. – Thank you, Jatt.
今晚 我们希望你们
So tonight, we want you to…
-什么来着 杰特 -休息
– What was it again, Jatt? – To rest.
休息
To rest.
后倾 喙抬起来
So lean back, put your beaks up…
把脸朝向满月的辉光吧
and turn your faces to the light of the glorious full moon.
然后入睡
And sleep.
索伦 我们绝对不能睡着
Soren, we mustn’t fall asleep.
我觉得他们要对我们月光催眠
I think they’re trying to moon blink us.
月光催眠?
Moon blink us?
在沙漠里 有时候
Sometimes in the desert,
猫头鹰会在月光下精疲力竭 全盘崩溃
owls would get exhausted and collapse under it.
当他们醒来时 就和以前不一样了
When they woke up, they just weren’t the same.
似乎忘了自己是谁
As if they’d forgotten who they were.
吉尔菲 我们得从这逃走
Gylfie, we are going to get out of here.
我认识这些星星
I know these stars.
我能找到逃生之路
I could get us away from here…
但只能靠飞 可我们不会啊
but the only way out is to fly and we can’t.
目前还不会
Not yet, we can’t.
但我们会学习
But we’re gonna learn how.
一旦他们放松警惕
Whenever they’re not watching…
一旦有机会 我们就展开翅膀
every chance we get, we’re gonna stretch out our wings…
你真觉得我们能逃走吗 索伦
Do you really think that we can make it, Soren?
同心协力 吉尔菲 就能逃走
Together, Gylfie, we’ll get away.
我好冷
I’m cold.
同心协力
Together.
好了 可爱的小猫头鹰们 休息美了
All right, my lovely little owlets. That’s enough beauty rest.
醒醒 太阳出来了 又是美好的一天
Wakey, wakey. Rise and shine. It’s another glorious day…
不 索伦
Oh, no. Soren.
这就对了 对了 往前走
That’s right. Here we go. Move it along.
索伦
Soren.
我们这是去哪
Where are we going now?
吉尔菲 我们得装作被月光催眠
Gylfie, we need to act moon blinked.
接着走 有大堆食团要拣呢
Keep moving. Lots of pellet picking ahead.
你应该已经注意到了 我们不喜欢闲人
You may have noticed that we don’t like dawdling.
任何”闲”的东西 我们都不喜欢
Anything with w’s in it, we don’t trust.
来吧 挪动你们的爪子
Come on. Shuffle those talons.
你们来得越快 我们开工越快
The sooner you get there, the sooner we start.
开工越快 完工越快 走吧
The sooner you start, the sooner we finish. Let’s go!
接着走 不准游手好闲
Keep moving, no dawdling.
欢迎来到帕拉托
And welcome to the Pelletorium.
在此渡过余生再好不过了
It’s a great place for the rest of your lives.
你们不要可怜下面那些东西
You mustn’t feel sorry for them down there.
作为低等种族
As lower species,
能为高等种族服务是他们的幸运
they are fortunate to serve a higher cause.
作为草鸮 我们生而卓越
As Tyto owls, they’re natural superiors…
你们也是计划的一部分
you too are part of that plan.
这个计划将使猫头鹰世界秩序井然
One that will soon bring order to all the owl kingdoms…
纯族军将统治一切
when the Pure Ones will rule.
一个全新的贵族时代将要到来
A new and noble era will dawn.
现在 证明你们的卓越
Now, prove your greatness…
起飞吧
and rise.
高一点
Higher!
高一点
Higher!
派对开起来吧
Let’s get this party started!
开始拣食团吧
Let’s get picking!
现在就开始拣食团
Start picking up those pellets right now.
这就对了 想想多有趣吧 食团
That’s right. Think of the joy. Pellets.
我们的最爱
We love them.
其他的猫头鹰的食团
Other owls’ pellets.
你知道 也许
You know, maybe it would
我们也被月亮催眠了就好了
have been better if we had been moon blinked.
瞧啊 发现一个
Oh, here we go. Eureka.
棒极了 857…随便了
Great job, number 857… whatever.
好了各位 凑过来
All right, everyone, gather around.
你 面无表情的那个
Hey, you with the blank expression.
他们都这样
That’s all of them.
注意听讲 他有话要说
Oh. Pay attention. He’s talking.
这就是你们要捡的食团
Now this is the kind of pellet you’re picking for.
鼠毛 鼠骨 没什么出奇
Mouse fur, mouse bones, that’s all standard.
但这里头这个奇怪的小玩意儿
But the secret rare ingredient in this one is
是被小老鼠吃下肚的
what Mr. Mouse ate:
-金属颗粒 -金属颗粒
– a metal fleck. – Metal fleck.
我说 我观察力很强悍的
Now, I’m very perceptive.
-没错 -没错
– He is. – I am.
-而且我看出来你 -好样的
– And I’m detecting you… – Nicely done.
你想主动请缨…
…want to volunteer to
把这颗粒送到它的归属地去
take this fleck to where all the flecks belong.
都看到了吗
You’re, all watching?
去吧
Come on.
索伦
Soren.
好了 还有很多篮子要装呢
Ha, ha. All right, more baskets to fill.
回去干活吧
Back to work.
怎么回事
What happened?
听着 吉尔菲 这些鸟在做天理不容的勾当
Listen, Gylfie, those birds are doing something terribly wrong.
我们必须要找到克拉德然后逃出这里
We have to find Kludd and we have to get out of here.
你们两个这是要干嘛
And exactly what do you two think you’re doing?
一旦石头攒够
Once we have amassed enough flecks…
我们就可以设置陷阱了
…we will set a trap.
然后就由你来引君入瓮
Then it is up to you to lure our enemy to their rightful place:
引入我们的利爪
into our claws.
然后西方王国和珈瑚巨树 就归我所有
And then the western Kingdoms and the Tree, those will be mine.
一言为定
You have my word.
你要把我们怎么样
What do you plan on doing with us?
闭嘴
Quiet!
-这是什么地方 -进去
– What is this place? – Get inside.
不许问问题
Stop asking questions.
你知道 如果让纯族军知道
You know, the Pure Ones won’t be too happy
你不让我们捡食团 他们不会高兴的
if you don’t let us get to the Pelletorium.
没错
No.
要是他们知道了我的打算
And they won’t be too happy when they find out
也一样会不高兴的
what I’m gonna do to you either.
我要教你们飞
I’m gonna teach you to fly.

Fly?
你可以喘气了
You can breathe now.
是啊 这里的情况越来越糟了
Yeah, it’s been getting worse here.
我告诉自己 一旦出现某个家伙
I told myself if any came who were smart,
足够机灵勇敢去反抗
and brave enough to resist…
就助他一臂之力
…I’d help them.
我想就是你们俩了
I guess you two’ll have to do.
但是你不是个?
But aren’t you a?
纯族军吗 不是 我恨他们
A Pure One? No, I hate them.
也恨被他们糟践成这样的自己
Almost as much as I hate what they’ve turned me into.
我的羽毛以前可不是这个颜色
My feathers weren’t always stained with these colors.
纯族军侵略了我们的王国 我奋起反击
When the Pure Ones invaded our kingdom, I fought back.
他们觉得我这一点可以利用
Now, they thought they could use that…
于是劫走了我的家人
…so they took my family.
许诺说只要我听从命令
And they promised me if I followed orders,
就不会加害于他们
no harm would come to them.
从那时起我便一直染指这肮脏勾当
And I’ve been doing their dirty work ever since.
好了 你们从来都没飞过吗
Now, have you flown at all before?
我练过展翅
Well, I have been branching.
从巢穴滑翔的待遇
You don’t have the luxury of
现在可是玩儿不起了
gliding down from a nest anymore.
就从力量技巧练起吧
We need to work on your power skills,
从你们已有的基础起步
starting with what you already know.
露一手给我看看
Show me what you can do.
来吧
Come on.
不错嘛 很好
Hey, good, good.
每扇动一下 试着去感觉
Now, try and feel every muscle,
每一根肌腱和羽毛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!