Perhaps he’d write a poem
写诗记下此事 而我们呢…
about it from his hollow, while the rest of us…
我们因为战争而利爪扭曲变形
well, while the rest of us had our talons deformed too.
需要提醒的是
But I say caution
后果很可能不堪设想
when the losses could be so many.
我绝不会提议匆匆加入盲目战事
I would never counsel rushing blindly into war…
但是对于这孩子描述的缘由
…but for a cause such as the one the boy described…
如此公然践踏和平
for a violation of peace so blatant, so powerful…
我当然会挺身而战
of course I’d fight!
此时不战 更待何时
What other course to take?
如果你觉得我是个懦夫
And if you think I’m a coward,
或者只会嘴上功夫
or I’d simply urge others on,
我现在就和你干
I’ll fight you right now.
-放肆 -伯伦 你来裁决
– Order. – Boron, you can judge the winner.
冷静 我们在寻求真♥相♥
Mildly, owls. We’re trying to seek the truth.
真♥相♥吗
The truth?
我告诉你真♥相♥吧
I told you the truth.
纯族军确实存在
The Pure Ones exist.
他们俘虏过我
They’ve kidnapped me
还有我们洞内其他猫头鹰
and dozens of owlets from our hollows.
他们图谋奴役我们 无情地统治这个世界
They want to enslave us all and rule our world without pity.
是的 我只有口说为凭
Yes, the only proof I have are my words.
但你们的存在 曾几何时
But words were the only proof
也只是口口相传而已
I ever had that you were real.
但我仍笃信不渝
And still, I believed.
对此你们还想辩驳吗
And you would argue with that?
我不会
I will not argue with it.
陛下 我的搜寻营救队预定于
Your Majesty, my search and rescue chaw is scheduled to leave
下个满月之时执行例行搜查
on a routine survey during the next full moon.
-不 -或许我们可以
– No. – Perhaps we could…
你们即刻起程
You should leave immediately.
带着你最优秀的勇士 阿勒米尔 彻底探查
Take your best owls with you, Allomere. And be thorough.
索伦 我们做到了
Soren, we did it.
对 我想我们做到了
Yeah. Yeah, I guess we did.
我只希望阿勒米尔能找到雏鹰
I just hope Allomere finds the owlets.
作为具有冒险精神的年轻人
Oh, to be a young owl with a taste for adventure…
第一次来到珈瑚巨树
arriving to the Tree for the first time.
能坚持自我 很不容易
Well done to hold your own in there.
又是一批砂囊强健之才
Some more nice strong gizzards.
巨树永远向他们敞开
The Tree always needs them.
他真奇怪
He is one strange owl.
我觉得他爪尖好像缺了几个
I think he might be missing a few talons.
还缺一次痛快澡
And a good bath.
恶心的糟老头
Gross old owl.
劝你们都离他的队伍远一点
You’ll want to stay out of his chaw if you ask me.
-什么队伍 -饭点到了 边走边讲
– Chaw? – I’ll tell you on the way to dinner.
你们已经迟到了
You’re already late.
小心点
Look out!
马托让我来负责
Now, Matron’s instructed me to
给你们大致介绍这里的行事方法
give you lot a rundown on the way we do things here.
在你的基础训练阶段
During your basic training…
等等 等等 什么基础训练
wait, wait, wait. Basic training?
守卫者不可能一夜而成
You don’t just become a Guardian overnight.
需要很多年 很多年
It takes years. Years.
-你好 -只有最优秀的…
– Hello. – Only our absolute best…
-才会被选为…-等等 你是谁
– are chosen to be… – Wait. Who are you?
你就不能让我说完吗
Are you going to keep interrupting me?
万一 我是说万一你们天赋过人
Now, if, however unlikely, you do have talent…
你们就会被选中
you’ll be tapped, or selected,
进入某个专门化队伍
for a specialized chaw, or squadron.
有负责导航的 医疗的 搜寻救援的
There’s navigation, healing, search and rescue…
锻造器具的 预报天气的 采矿的
…blacksmithing, weather interpretation, colliering.
我希望自己能进入导航队
I expect to be placed in the navigation chaw myself.
对了 我叫奥图利萨
Name’s Otulissa, by the way.
我 我叫索伦
I’m… I’m Soren. Heh.
我想你的朋友在那
I believe your friends are in there.
掘哥
Digger! Hi!
食物怎样 掘哥
How’s the food, Digger?
他说很好 不过
He said “Good,” But he
来点音乐就更美了
thinks it’ll go better with a little music.
-什么 -这里的鸟儿都挺好
– What? – And this looks like a decent crowd.
其实他唱得还不错
He’s actually pretty good, you know.
也许吧 如果你喜欢那玩意的话
Oh, I guess. If you like that sort of thing.
这就是珈瑚巨树
Here at the Great Tree…
猫头鹰按队分编训练
every owl trains in different skills we call “Chaws. ”
你们要学习追踪
You’ll study tracking…
导航 搏斗
navigating, combat.
或许铸铁也说不定
But maybe you’re a blacksmith.
瞧好 瞧好
Here I come, here I come.
掘哥
Digger!
等等
Ow! Hey! Hold it!
暂停 暂停 唉哟
Hang on, hang on. Ow!
火 是巨树的生命之源
Fire, boy. It’s the lifeblood of the Tree.
没有什么比这更危险了
There’s nothing more dangerous. Hm?
猫头鹰
Owls.
开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
犯规
Preposterous!
回来 我刚才没准备好
Come back here! I wasn’t ready.
感受气流
Feel the air!
跟着我
Follow me.
我的士兵们 我的孩子
My soldiers, my sons…
你们中许多人曾在深夜听过我的低语
many of you have heard of me in late-night whisperings…
但我向你们保证 我并非虚构
but I assure you, I am not a myth.
而是切实地存在
I am real.
我站在你们面前只为一个真理
And I stand before you with one simple truth:
弱肉强食
The strong shall rule the weak.
很久以前
Long ago,
我曾被盖世将军那个懦夫恶意攻击
I was viciously attacked by the coward Lyze of Kiel…
只因我捍卫那个真理
for defending that truth.
现在 我带着面具来遮掩伤疤
Now I wear this mask to conceal my scars.
但金属坚硬无比
But the metal is strong.
它象征着纯族军的力量与决心
It is a symbol of the Pure Ones’ strength and resolve.
是时候将整个猫头鹰王国付之一炬
It is time to set a fire that will consume the owl kingdoms…
并夺回本属于我们的一切
and take back what is rightfully ours!
因为我们是草鸮
Because we are Tytos!
我们是纯族
We are Pure Ones!
而我是铁嘴王
And I am Metal Beak!
铁嘴王 铁嘴王
Metal Beak. Metal Beak.
铁嘴王 铁嘴王
Metal Beak. Metal Beak.
-克拉德 -铁嘴王
– Kludd? – Metal Beak.
-克拉德 -铁嘴王
– Kludd. – Metal Beak.
我想爸爸妈妈
I miss Ma and Da.
我怕
I’m scared.
别怕 有我呢
Don’t be. You’re with me now.
伊兰 这就是我们的家
Eglantine, this is our home.
在这里我们受人重用
They really appreciate us here.
克拉德 求求你了 我们去找索伦吧
Kludd, please, could we just go find Soren?
不要再提索伦
Hey, hey! Forget about Soren.
索伦懦弱无能 我们是草鸮
Soren’s weak. We’re Tytos.
我们是纯族
Pure Ones.
克拉德 我保证不告诉别人你在干嘛
Kludd, I promise I won’t tell anyone what you’re doing.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
好吧 伊兰
All right, Eg.
你答应了吗 什么时候走
So we could go? When?
明天
Tomorrow.
不过首先 今晚
But first, tonight…
安静去睡
just sleep.
在晨读吗
Doing some wee-hours reading, eh?
对 关于冰爪之战
Yeah. It’s the Battle of the Ice Claws.
知道吗 这是我爸最喜欢的故事
You know, this is my da’s favorite story.
以前他总喜欢讲给我们听

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!