– Nice shiner
是的,我说会带她回来的
– I hit her back
她使我神魂颠倒
She’s got me spinning
她使我神魂颠倒
She’s got me spinning
我看是的
I’ll bet
她有主见,又实际又是那么…
She’s got these ideas and theories, and she’s so…
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing
你驯服了母马
How’d you break the mare?
不,不
No No
她什么?
She’s what?
她很热情
She’s sort of passionate
u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
她是处♥女♥吗?什么问题嘛!
– She a virgin? – Good Lord, Tristan
u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
你先提的她当然是的
– You brought it up – Of course she is
你呢?
Are you?
u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
我是的要留到结婚以后吗?
– Yes, I am – Going to wait till you’re married?
她说…
See, she says…
苏珊认为…
Susannah thinks that…

No
我们不会等
We’re not gonna wait
你害怕不符合她的期望
And you’re afraid you won’t meet her expectations?
我想是的
I guess I am
算是吧,我不晓得
Sort of I don’t know
我需要吗?
Should I be?
山莫,主祝福你
Samuel, God bless you
你做什么都得心应手
You are good at everything you try
我相信打炮亦不例外
I’m sure it will be the same with fucking
崔斯汀,你真是的!
Tristan, really
她是我未来的太太
– She’s my future wife
你不操她吗?
– You’re not going to fuck her?
不!u3000u3000u3000不?
No No
不,我打算和她长相厮守
I’m planning to be with her
我建议你操她
I recommend fucking
u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
你无可救药是你提起的
– You’re impossible – You brought it up
你错失了
我得分
My point!
早安
Good morning, Colonel Ludlow
崔斯汀在打猎,不是他作的
Tristan’s hunting He didn’t do it
你不用担心崔斯汀
You don’t have to worry about Tristan
约翰丁、詹母斯是开零售店的
Meet John T and James O’Banion They own the mercantile store
你们好
– Morning, James, John T, Sheriff
你好
– Morning, Alfred
我们在寻找一个可能在这里的人
We’re looking for a man we heard might be in this part of the country
他叫汤高伦
Name is Tom Cullen
这是他的图片
Here’s a likeness
他做过什么?
What did this fella do?
认得他吗?
Do you recognize him?
认得
– Yeah, I recognize him
找到他了
– We got him
他四五年前路过这儿
This fellow passed by here maybe four or five years ago
帮忙干活
Did some work here
后来他前往三藩市
on his way to San Francisco
希望买♥♥到船票到澳洲
He was hoping to book passage
澳洲?
to Australia
还是香港,我不记得了
Or Hong Kong I can’t remember
你记得吗?
– Can you remember?
是香港
– Hong Kong
香港,对
– Hong Kong, yeah
他因何罪被通缉?
– What is he wanted for?
他…
– He…
这是私事
That would be of a private nature
私事?
“Private nature”?
警长职务是公职
It’s a public office you hold, Sheriff
再见
Gentlemen
跟着低沉的嘶嘶声…
“There came a low hiss, a horrid sound
使里奇后退了两尺…
that made Rikki Tikki Tavi jump back two clear feet
跟着在草丛中…
And then out of the grass
把头伸出来的…
rose up the head and spread hood of Nag
竟是一条黑色的大响尾蛇
the big black cobra”
我读另一个故事给你听
I can read another story
德军冲破英法联军防线…
The Germans broke through at Armentieres
什么?
What ?
英军被困在比利时低地
The British are trapped in the Belgian lowlands
这报纸是一星期前的
– This paper is a week old!
别冲动
– Calm down
我懂德语,可以当军官
With my fluent German, I could become an officer
领导其他小伙子去送死
And lead other boys to the slaughter and be slaughtered yourself
你的士兵崇拜你
The men who served under you worshipped you
他们全是笨蛋
They were all damn fools
这是历史的转折点
This is a turning point in history
u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
我们怎能不怎样?
– How can we… – What?
我们怎可能不参与呢?你教我们…
You can’t expect us not to be part of this
u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
我教你们为自己着想
– You taught us… – To think for yourselves
及悍卫自己的东西
– And to defend what’s ours
是的,我们的东西
– Yes, what is ours!
我们已失去两名表亲
We’ve already lost two cousins
别跟我说好像我没打过仗似的
Who we’ve never met! Don’t talk at me as though I’ve never seen a war!
没打过这样的仗
Not a war like this
报纸在内战及印第安人战争时
They said that about the War of Secession and the Indian wars
均这样说才会有销路
They say it to sell newspapers
这不是印地安人的战争
These are not the Indian wars
我们是为阻止侵略而战
We’re fighting against naked aggression!
别再在这儿谈战争,混♥蛋♥
There will be no more talk of wars in this house! Damn it!
对不起,苏珊
I’m sorry, Susannah
我会到加拿大从军
I’m going to Canada to enlist
我跟他去
I’m going with him
对不起
I’m sorry, my love
我打算今晚对你说
I meant to speak to you tonight
我知道你会明白这是件光荣的事
I know you’ll understand It’s the only honorable thing to do
那是什么?
What’s that?
是我父亲写的书…
It’s a book my father wrote
企图说服政♥府♥改变对达科塔州…
to try to convince the government to alter their policies
印第安人的政策
towards the Indians in the Dakotas
山莫不肯改变主意
Samuel won’t change his mind
说服他改变吧
Change it for him
他们之间怎么了?
What happened between them?
父亲说她从不曾喜欢这儿
Father says she never liked it here
我看他们深爱的是彼此的意念
I think they loved mostly the idea of each other
别让他去
Don’t let him go
我会保护他的
I’ll take care of him
一九一四年十月十四日
October 14, 1914
亲爱的伊莎贝儿:
My dear Isabel:
今天我们的儿子离乡背井…
Today our sons are leaving home
去悍卫他们从没见过的英格兰
to defend an England they have never seen
我无法阻止他们
I am unable to stop them
我设法不让孩子接近杀戮
I have tried to shelter our sons from all the madness
现在他们却去寻找它
and now they go to seek it
保重,艾佛瑞
Be careful
你不必去的
You don’t have to go
艾佛瑞
Alfred
再见
Good-bye
放心,爸爸
Don’t worry, Father
现在起保重
Take care
山莫
Samuel
我把国王的头盔带回来给你
I’ll bring you the Kaiser’s helmet
你安然回来我会更高兴
Bring yourself back That would please me more
是的
Yes, sir
崔斯汀
Tristan

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!