A window fulI of bread.
我和饱腹之间
There was just glass between me…
只隔着扇玻璃
and not being hungry anymore.
就那么简单
lt was so easy.
于是我打破了它
So l broke it…
拿走了我想要得
and took what l wanted.
接着他们抓到了我
Then they caught me…
把我锁起来将近二十年
and put me in chains for aImost 20 years.
他们对我做的
They did things to me–
我无法和你讲
I can’t tell you about it.
我也在监狱里干了些事
And l did things, there in jail.
可怕的事
Terrible things.
我变成了野兽
l became an animal.
他们夺走了我的尊严
They took my dignity.
他们夺走了我的一切
They took everything from me.
督察 明天你想让我去哪儿
lnspector, where do you want me tomorrow?
要我回莫山咖啡屋吗
Should l go back to the Cafe Musain?
不着急
Not right away.
混到广场的人群中去
Mingle with the crowd at the square.
-看看他们要去哪儿 -好的
– See where it takes you. – All right.
拉菲特 这个好心的绅士 你查清楚他的背景了吗
Lafitte– the softhearted gentleman– did you find out about his background?
是的 长官 他从维高来 生长在那个地方
Yes, sir. He’s from Vigau, born and raised.
拉菲特和他的女儿珂赛特十年前才离开那个地方
Lafitte and his daughter Cosette lived there until ten years ago.
-你没说过她叫珂赛特 -你没问过
– You didn’t say her name was Cosette! – You didn’t ask.
-没有人 长官 -这地方是空的 长官
– No one here, sir. – The place is empty, sir.
什么东西也没有
No one and nothing. Clean as a whistle.
他搬得真快
He moves fast.
确实
Yes, he does.
但还有办法找到他
But there’s a way to find him.
-马里尤斯 看见我的孩子了吗 -现在别烦我
– Marius, have you seen my babies? – Not now.
今晚别去我们要计划明天的行动
Not tonight. We have to plan tomorrow’s action.
明天我们不”行动” 我们要革命
Tomorrow we’re not having an action. We’re having a revolution.
我们不能忍♥受这些
We can’t tolerate this!
我们不能容忍♥国王把拉马克当作他自己的英雄来安葬
We can’t aIlow the king to bury Lamarque as his hero!
-我保证 就一个小时 -不行
– l promise. One hour. – No!
马里尤斯 这不是游戏
Marius, this is not a game!
-明天的事你要认真对待 -我很认真
– Tomorrow you have to mean it! – l mean it.
-是吗 -是的 我回来后再研究下具体策略
– Do you? – Yes. We’ll plan tactics when l return.
当这些混♥蛋♥准备埋葬拉马克的时候 我们把他们埋葬
When these bastards try to bury Lamarque we’ll bury them instead.
你快点回来
You hurry back.
过了明天你就可以像一个自♥由♥人那样和她做♥爱♥
After tomorrow you can make love to her as a free man.
也许
Maybe.
“去西街18号♥”
“Go to 18 Rue De l’Ouest.”
为什么
Why?
他必须要搬走 我不得不跟着他
He has to leave, and l have to go with him.
-怎么回事 -他的命运出现危机
– What’s wrong? – His life is at stake.
-他的命运 怎么会呢 -这是个秘密
– His life? How? – it’s a secret.
我不能离开他 我是个孤儿 他救了我
I can’t give it away. l was an orphan. He saved me.
他给与我一切 我现在不能离开他
He gave me everything l have. I can’t leave him right now.
-那意味着我再也不能见你了 -听着
– That means I’ll never see you again. – Listen!
我知道该怎么做 我们和他当面讲
l know what we can do. We’lI talk to him.
他会明白的 会同意的 你可以和我们一起去英国
He’lI understand. He’ll agree. You can come with us to England!
英国 珂赛特 你疯了吗
England? Cosette, are you crazy?
明天我们就要战斗
Tomorrow we’re going to fight!
我们要重建共和国
We’re going to restore the republic!
我现在不能走
I can’t run away now!
你为什么一定要去英国 为什么要现在去
Why do you have to go to EngIand? Why now?
为什么一定要现在去
Why do you have to go now?
他需要我 他一直照顾我 现在他需要我
He needs me. He took care of me, and now he needs me.
我明白
I understand.
马里尤斯 求你
Marius, please.
不要难过
Don’t be sad.
你什么时候走
When do you Ieave?
明天我们可以藉着拉马克的葬礼离开巴黎
Tomorrow. We can leave Paris because of Lamarque’s funeral.
他不是很肯定他说我们也可能后天走
He’s not sure. He said we might leave the next day.
明晚我会再来
I’ll be here tomorrow night.
答应我明天在这等我
Promise me you’ll meet me here.
很明显我们在人数上超过他们
Well, it’s obvious we have them outnumbered.
城里有24000个骑兵
There are 24, 000 troops in the city…
两天内还会有30000支援
and they can be reinforced by another 30,000 in two days.
问题是怎么部署他们
So the question is where to deploy them.
我的密探告诉我决定性的时刻
My informers tell me the most criticaI moment…
是拉马克的葬礼队伍穿过广场的时候
is when Lamarque’s funeraI procession passes through the square.
他们将在那儿开始动♥乱♥
That’s where they’ll start the fighting.
我们不用和他们寸土必争
WeIl, we won’t fight them for every inch.
我们要包围他们
We’ll surround them.
真令人恐慌 爸爸 为什么他们这么气愤
it’s frightening, Papa. Why are they so angry about this?
因为拉马克曾是个英雄 他为共和国而战
Because Lamarque was a hero who fought for the republic.
为什么国王要为拉马克举♥行♥国葬
Why is the king giving Lamarque a state funeral?
他想把拉马克当作他自己的英雄
He’s trying to claim Lamarque as his own hero.
这是撒谎 这是一种侮辱
it’s a lie. it’s the final insult.
他们也是因为这个而气愤
That’s why they’re angry.
共和国万岁
Long live the repubIic!
-拉马克属于我们 -跳上去
– Lamarque is ours! – Jump on!
拉马克是我们的英雄
Lamarque is our hero!
大家一起来 拉
Come on, everybody! Pull!
共和国万岁
Long live the republic!
到街垒去
To the barricades!
下来
Get out!
沙威 你的消息真是准确无误
Javert, your information is as good as gold.
但是地方守卫的那些笨蛋
But the idiots of the municipaI guard…
忽视你关于兵工厂的建议
ignored your advice about the arsenal.
沙威 你为什么穿成这个样子
Javert, why are you dressed like that?
因为我在跟踪一个非常危险的人
Because l’m on the trail of someone who’s very dangerous.
这个抓捕行动很重要 长官
lt will be an important arrest, sir.
也许是我职业生涯中最重要的
Possibly the most important of my career.
真的吗 是谁
lndeed. Who is it?
我情愿抓到他之后再说
l’d rather not say until I’ve got him.
好吧 最起码你要告诉我你去哪里
Well, at the very least, show me where you’re going.
经过边界 这儿
Past the perimeter. Here.
那里有许多街垒
There are dozens of barricades in this part of the city.
任何事都可能发生 这个区域我们控制不了
Anything could happen. We have no control in this area.
都在掌握之中 长官
it’s under control, sir.
天一黑我们就穿过路障 成百上千的人在逃跑
As soon as it’s dark we’ll go through the barrier. Hundreds are fleeing.
警方不管离开的人 他们更关心进去的人
Police don’t care who leaves. They’re more concerned about people coming in.
这是个大好的机会 珂赛特 快点
So it’s a perfect opportunity. Cosette, please!
战况有多激烈
How bad is the fighting?
我不会走近那里 我们绕道走
l didn’t go anywhere near it. l went the other way.
-他们怎么说 -没人知道到底发生了什么事
– What are they saying? – No one really knows what’s happening.
街道上到处都是街垒 而每个人说得都不一样
The streets are full of barricades, and everyone says something different.
不管实际情况怎么样 今晚很多人会死掉
Whatever the truth is, a lot of people will die tonight.
若我们等到明天早上是不是很危险
ls it too dangerous for us to wait here until the morning?
你也看见那些街垒的
You saw the barricades.
我答应过他我会等
l promised l’d wait.
即使他不来 我也要等
Even if he can’t come, l have to wait.
-很心痛吗 -对不起
– lt hurts this much? – l’m sorry.
我认识他才几个星期 你肯定是这么想的
I’ve known him for only a few weeks. That’s what you’re thinking.
我是个傻姑娘 跟他不怎么认识
That l’m only a silly girl, that he’s little more than a stranger.
但我不这么想
But that’s not how l feel.
我明白
I understand.
我真的明白
l do.
证件
Papers.
好了
Right.
马里尤斯 今晚别去
Marius, not tonight.
一小时 我只去一小时
One hour. I’ll be gone one hour.
-我找到我的孩子们了 -干得好 伽弗洛什
– l found my boys! – WeIl done, Gavroche.
珂赛特 这儿有法律保护你
The law is here to protect you, Cosette…
免受渣滓一样的罪犯伤害
from criminals like this scum.
冉阿让在吗 他是一个人吗
ls VaIjean here? ls he alone?
我什么都不会说
I’ll never tell you anything.
你知道你在维护着什么人吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!