Do you know who and what you’re protecting?
他没和你讲过他只是个低劣的贼吗
Didn’t he tell you he’s really just a common thief?
-我知道他是谁 -哦 是吗 他有讲你是谁了吗
– l know who he is. – Oh, yes? Did he tell you who you are?
他没说你是个私生子吗
Did he teIl you you’re a bastard child?
他没说你母亲是个妓♥女♥吗
Did he tell you your mother was a whore?
你这么做是犯法的 把枪还给我 否则就无法回头了
Give it to me. You’ll be breaking the law. There’lI be no turning back.
你是谁
Who are you?
总督察沙威
Chief lnspector Javert.
如果你现在投降 对你和她都有好处
lf you surrender now, things will go better for you and her.
投降 我要带你去面对人♥民♥的审判
Surrender? l’m taking you to f ace the people’s justice.
在街垒里面
At the barricades?
笨蛋 难道你不知道你们的革命一点机会都没有吗
You fool. Don’t you know your revolution has no chance?
如果我们死 你也要和我们一起死
lf we die, you die with us.
再见 马里尤斯
Good-bye, Marius.
我爱你 珂赛特
l love you, Cosette.

Go on!
他是来说再见的
He came to say good-bye.
他爱我 爸爸
He loves me, Papa.
带她去我们的老房♥子
Take her to our old house.
一切会平安无事的 我保证
it’s going to be all right. l promise you.
我们都在这儿了
So here we are.
我猜对了
l was right.
你认识他
You know him?
等只剩一发子弹的时候 我们就杀了他
When we have a spare bulIet, we’re going to kilI him.
你怎么在这儿 珂赛特呢
What are you doing here? Where’s Cosette?
在你们相爱的房♥子里等着你
Waiting for you in the house where you fell in love.
-去找她吧 -不行
– Go to her. – I can’t.
-去找她 -现在不行
– Go to her. – Not now.
她是你的将来
She’s your future.
如果我们打输了 这儿没有人会有将来
lf we can’t win here, then none of us have a future.
你有爱 这是上帝给与我们的唯一的期望
You have love. That’s the only future God gives us.
去吧
Go.
伽弗洛什 回来
Gavroche! Get back!
-我需要弹♥药♥ -伽弗洛什 快点回来
– l need bullets! – Gavroche! Get back here!
回来
Come back!
-回到这里来 -伽弗洛什 回来
– Get back here! – Gavroche! Come back!
爸爸
Papa!
-我们现在就下手 -你感到满意了吧
– Let’s do it now. – You proud of your work?
你是下一个
You’re next.
让我来吧
Let me do it.
你到巷子里去干掉他
You kilI him in the aIley.
我们不想让他的血和我们的混在一起
We don’t want his blood in here with ours.
用刀 好极了
A knife. That’s right.
-这更适合你 -为什么 沙威
– lt suits you better. – Why, Javert?
为什么你就不能放过我 我一无是处 是小人物
Why couldn’t you leave me alone? l’m nothing! l’m no one!
是的 但你曾设法击败过我
Yes. But you’ve managed to beat me.
我不想击败你
I’m not trying to beat you!
-我只想过安静的日子 -那就快动手吧
– l want to live in peace! – Then hurry up and do it.
你的朋友们需要你
Your friends need you.
穿过大门 向那边走
That way, through the gate.
你就会安全了
You’ll be safe.
-你想在后面开枪射我 -我要放你走
– You’re going to shoot me in the back. – l’m letting you go.
你要快点 他们不会心慈手软的
You’d better hurry. They won’t be merciful.
走吧
Go on.
你应该杀掉我
You should kill me.
我不会善罢甘休的
l won’t stop.
明白吗
Understand?
我不会放过你的
l won’t let you go.
你应该结束这一切
You should end this.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
你已经死了 沙威
You’re dead, Javert.
-所有人后退 -快点后撤
– Everybody, get back! – Move it on through!
后墙那儿
On the back wall there!
投降吧
Surrender, men!
-投降 -投降否则会被枪毙
– Surrender! – Surrender or be shot!
站好
Stand.
转过来跟着我
Turn and follow me!
你的人去那里 把门踢开
You men in there, take that doorway!
快点 跳
Come on. Do it! Jump!
动作快点
Let’s be quick about it!
共和国万岁
Long live the republic!
-你们两个 去检查屋顶 -是的 长官
– You two, look on the roof. – Yes, sir.
去找些梯子来 快点
Get some ladders. Hurry!
-这边 -他可没那么傻
– This way. – He’s smarter than that.
他会往下走到河边 来吧
He’lI go downhilI to the river. Come on.
没事了 没事的
it’s all right. it’s all right. Come on.
来 帮帮我 你必须使点劲
Come on. Help me. You must help me.
使劲
Push.
他还活着吗
ls he allve?
小心
Careful.
-他需要个医生 -让他养好身体等待行刑队吗
-He needs a doctor. -To make him healthy for a firing squad?
好了 沙威你知道几天后就会有大赦的
Come on, Javert. You know there’ll be an amnesty in a few days.
-你想抓的是我 -对
– it’s me you want. – Yes.
抓我吧 把他放了
Arrest me. Let him go.
-你关心的就是这些吗 -你已经抓到我了
– ls that all you care about? – You’ve caught me.
这就是你所关心的
That’s what you care about.
让他把男孩带到他想去的地方 然后把他送回来
Let him take the boy where he wants. Then bring him back here to me.
他会活下来的 图桑
He’ll live. Toussaint–
-去找个医生 -是的 先生
– Find a doctor. – Yes, monsieur.
带多点钱去 随他开价
Take some money. Promise him any amount he wants.
-是的 先生 -快去
– Yes, monsieur. – Go!
我答应会把这个交给你
l promised l would give you this.
是你妈妈的
lt was your mother’s.
她是个好人 我爱她 珂赛特
She was a good woman. l Ioved her, Cosette.
我把一切都告诉你了 照顾好他 活得开心点
I’ve told you everything. Take care of him. Live a happy life.
我还另有安排 亲爱的
l made an arrangement, my dear.
我得走了
l have to go.
-答应我你会幸福的 -不 不要这样 爸爸
– Promise me you’lI be happy. – No! Not like this, Papa!
这样做是对的 亲爱的 我确实偷了东西
This is right, my dear. l stole something. l did.
我偷走了你的幸福我愿意还给你
l stole happiness with you. I don’t mind paying.
去他那儿吧 他将和你一起生活
Go to him. He’s your life now.
把他带到这儿
Bring him here.
这是给上级长官的一份重要备忘录
That is an important memo for the prefect.
里面会说明我怎么处理这个囚犯
lt will explain what I’ve done with the prisoner.
要保证他在早餐前看到这个
Make sure he sees it before breakf ast.
我很高兴终于有了自己的时间
l’m gIad l had time to myself.
我需要考虑
l needed to think…
你应受到怎样的惩罚
about what you deserve.
你的情况很特别
You’re a difficuIt problem.
-到台阶上去 -你为什么不干掉我
– Move to the edge. – Why aren’t you taking me in?
你是我的犯人 照我说的做
You’re my prisoner. Do what l tell you!
你不明白法律的重要性
You don’t understand the importance of the Iaw.
我已经给了你指令 遵守它
I’ve given you an order. Obey it.
你为什么不杀了我
Why didn’t you kiIl me?
我没有权力杀你
I don’t have the right to kill you.
但你憎恨我
But you hate me.
我不恨你
I don’t hate you.
我没有任何感觉
I don’t feel anything.
你不想回到采石场 对吧
You don’t want to go back to the quarries, do you?
我们总算有共同点了
Then for once we agree.
我会使你终身监禁的 冉阿让
l’m going to spare you from a life in prison, Jean Valjean.
真可惜 法律不允许我仁慈
it’s a pity the rules don’t allow me to be merciful.
我试图毕生都不越轨
I’ve tried to live my life without breaking a single rule.
你自♥由♥了
You’re free.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!