Come on, Marius! Throw stones?
他们不会用木棍来对付我们的
They won’t attack with sticks!
怎么样
Well?
在后面的房♥间有两桶火♥药♥ 枪就不好说了
We have two kegs of gunpowder stored in the back room. Guns are another story.
-有计划吗 -难以决定何时采取行动
– ls there a plan? – No one can agree when to make a move.
他们在争论人♥民♥是否准备好了
They argue about whether the peopIe are ready.
-事实是 他们很害怕 -这些家伙听起来没什么作为
– But the truth is, they’re scared. – These puppies seem harmless.
我们会把你调到另一组
We should move you to another group.
谢谢
Thank you.
那个马里尤斯怎么样 有他什么消息
What about this Marius? Anything on him?
他恋爱了但他必须到广场
He’s in love. But he has to go to the square…
施粥篷 才能看到他所爱的人一眼
to the food tent, to get a glimpse of his beloved.
-她的父亲是谁 -我知道你喜欢我做事周全
– Who is the father? – l know you like me to be thorough.
我查过了 他属于慈善团体
So l checked. He’s behind the charity.
我没有查出太多 只知道他的名字
l didn’t find out much, only his name:
拉菲特
Lafitte.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不认识
I don’t think so.
我们出去散步好吗
Aren’t we going for our walk?
今晚不行 爸爸 我要把书看完
Not tonight, Papa. l want to finish my book.
但我们昨天就没去 你一整天都呆在家里
But we missed it last night, and you’ve been in all day.
-你要多运动 宝贝 -我太累了
– You need your exercise, my dear. – l’m too tired.
-你没事吧 -当然
– Are you all right? – Yes, of course.
我有书看 图桑也在这儿
l have my book, and Toussaint is here.
晚安 孩子
Good night, my dear.
你的信写得很美
Your letter was beautiful.
真得很美
lt was really beautiful.
-把所有的事都告诉我 -所有的事 关于什么
– Tell my everything. – Everything? About what?
关于你
About you.
那没什么好说的
There’s nothing to tell.
我是个很单纯的女孩
I’m a very simple girl.
过着简单的生活
l live a very simple life.
我和其他女孩一起在修道院长大 当然
l grew up in a convent with other girls, of course.
我父亲也住在那儿
My father lived there too.
我父亲是个好人
My f ather’s a very good man.
我在他爱的沐浴下成长
l grew up in his love.
他的爱就是我的家 如果你明白的话
His love was my home, if you know what l mean.
然后我就遇见了你
And then l met you.
那你呢
And what about you?
-你是个天才 是吗 -天才
– You’re a genius, aren’t you? – Genius.
我只是个穷学生
l’m a poor student…
不比其他任何人聪明
no brighter or smarter than anyone else.
你的演讲令人惊奇
Your speech was wonderful.
你说话时我抑制住了呼吸
l didn’t breathe while you talked.
我害怕漏听掉一个字
l was afraid l’d miss a word.
这星期和上星期一样 每晚都是
This week was the same as last– every night?
督察 他们在恋爱
lnspector, they’re in love.
简直令人恶心
it’s perfectly nauseating.
她偷偷溜出来 和他一起呆到黎明
She sneaks out the door, and they’re together tilI dawn.
他们就连下雨的时候也呆在外面
They even stay out there when it rains.
我还没抓到提供枪的人 我感染了肺炎
l haven’t caught the gun supplier. I’ve caught pneumonia.
-而那个父亲什么都不知道 -这丝毫不出奇
– And the father knows nothing? – This, too, isn’t a surprise.
我的承认这事提醒了我
I admit the whole experience has disillusioned me.
我肯定不会要孩子
l certainly don’t plan on having any children.
尤其是女儿
EspeciaIly not a daughter.
我可以去干别的吗
Can l be reassigned?
也许我可以渗透到一些无政♥府♥主义者的组织中去
Perhaps l could infiltrate some nice anarchists.
-给他们降降温 -好吧 我会处理的
– With a roof over their heads. – Yes, I’Il handle this.
你放心去吧 休息两天再向我报到
You’re relieved. Take two days off and report to me.
-你会被重新安排工作 -谢谢
– You’ll be reassigned. – Thank you.
我有点好奇 长官 你打算怎么做
Just out of curiosity, sir, what are you going to do?
依你所说 拉菲特先生是一个高尚和令人尊敬的人
From what you’ve said, M. Lafitte is respectable and well-off.
-是的 -也许心肠有点软
– Yes. – A little softhearted perhaps.
经常去礼拜 一个慈爱的父亲 诸如此类
But a churchgoer– Ioving f ather and so on.
很明显 所有的邻居对他的评价都很好
Absolutely. The whole neighborhood speaks well of him.
所以他有权知道 他的女儿定期的会见一个危险的激进分子
He deserves to know his daughter’s been seduced by a dangerous radical.
图桑 别煮饭了 到花♥园♥里来坐一会儿
Toussaint, leave your cooking, and come sit in the garden.
今天天气真好
it’s a glorious day.
-有个人要见你 -是谁
– There’s someone here to see you. – Who is it?
-督 -算了
– lnsp– – lt doesn’t matter.
沙威督察 从警♥察♥局来的
lnspector Javert, from the police.
-你能等 -我会的
– Could you w– – I’ll wait.
-那是谁 -那是
– Who was that? – That wa–
-啊 -是个园丁
– Yes? – Was a gardener.
-为什么说你不在 -没有时间解释
– But why say you’re away? – There’s no time to explain.
告诉他我要出去一个星期
Tell him I’ve gone away for a week.
如果他盘问你过去的事
lf he asks questions about your past…
就借口头痛离开
say you have a headache and excuse yourself.
-好吗 别问那么多 -你吓坏了
– All right? No details. – You’re frightened.
求你 快去吧
No. Please, just go.
不要太紧张 他很敏感
Try not to be nervous. He’ll sense it.
要沉着冷静
Stay caIm and composed.
当他出远门的时候
My father instructed Madame Toussaint
我父亲让图桑和别人说他只是出去一会儿
to say he’s out when he’s on a trip…
这样别人就不会知道这屋里只有两个无助的女人
so no one will know when there’s two helpless women here by ourselves.
对于您来说 他这种担心有点可笑是吧
Isn’t it ridiculous that he worried about it with you– a police inspector?
-他什么时候回来 -也许一个星期
– When will he return? – Oh, a week.
很难讲
Hard to say.
我要留给他个字条 你有信封吗
l’m going to leave him this note. Do you have an envelope?
在这儿
Right here.
我认识一个姓拉菲特的 你们是从哪儿来的
l knew a Lafitte. Where did your people come from?
巴黎本地
Here. Paris.
那可能不是亲戚
Probably no relation.
这只能给你父亲看
This is for your f ather’s eyes alone.
希望你能把它交给你父亲
And l’d appreciate it if you gave him the letter yourself.
真是个可怕的人 你怎么会认识他
What a horrible man. How do you know him?
-他的眼中没有任何情感 -这是什么意思
– There’s no feeling in his eyes. – What does this mean?
你的女儿定期和一个
“Your daughter has been seduced…
叫马里尤斯·庞马斯的激进分子约会
by a dangerous radical named Marius Pontmercy.
她每晚都在背叛你
She betrays you every night!”
-我不知道 -别撒谎
– I don’t know. – Don’t lie to me!
你把自己交给这个人了 这是真的吗
Have you given yourself to this person? ls it true?
-你每晚都见他吗 -来吧 打我吧
– Do you see him every night? – Go ahead! Hit me!
你以为打我 我就会告诉你吗
ls that why l should tell you– because you’ll hit me?
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth!
你整天骗我 凭什么让我告诉你真♥相♥
How dare you ask for the truth when you only tell me lies?
为什么一个警♥察♥会把你吓得丧失理智
Why does a policeman frighten you out of your wits?
他是谁 你是谁
Who is he? Who are you?
你不明白
You don’t understand.
你毁了我 你毁了我们
You’ve ruined me. You’ve ruined us.
你说的对 我不明白
You’re right. I don’t understand.
你不告诉我 我怎么明白
How can l when you won’t tell me the truth?
怎么回事 你是谁
What is it? Who are you?
好吧 我不撒谎
All right. l’m not going to lie.
是真的 我爱马里尤斯 我不觉得羞耻
it’s true. l love Marius. l’m not ashamed.
我只是和他在街角的长凳上坐坐
l only have a corner of a bench to be with him.
但那个角落属于我
But that corner is mine.
是我的生活
it’s my life.
这会毁了我们吗
ls that what’s going to ruin us?
请告诉我到底怎么回事 爸爸
Please tell me what this is all about, Papa.
求你
Please.
求你告诉我
Please tell me what is it.
求求你
Please.
怎么回事
What is it?

l–
我是个罪犯
l am a convict.
我年轻的时候
When l was young…
就像你这么大
just your age…
我很穷 在挨饿
l was very poor. l was starving.
有一天我站在一个橱窗前
One day l stood in front of a window.
一个摆满了面包的橱窗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!