The fun’s over. Come on. Back to work.
您带几个护卫会安全点的
WelI, l’d feel safer if you had an escort.
别担心 我会照顾自己的 时间不多了 我要走了
Don’t worry. I can look after myself. l haven’t much time. l must leave.
我希望这件急事 不会是什么不幸的事
l hope this urgency does not imply distress.
我可以问一下 您为什么要把所有的存款都提走呢
May l ask why you are withdrawing your entire fortune?
我相信您明白我们是全心为您服务
l trust that you are aware that this institution is at your service–
谢谢这只是生意上的一个机遇 不是坏事
Thank you. But this is a business opportunity. No crisis.
我明天就回来
I’ll be back tomorrow.
我收到了有关一个女工的不好的消息
l have received disturbing information about one of the girls.
我还没问过她 但我相信她是未婚生子
l haven’t questioned her, but l believe she has a chiId and is not married.
-什么 她是妓♥女♥吗 -我不会雇佣
– What? ls she a whore? – I don’t hire–
-我不会雇佣出♥卖♥♥♥自己肉体的女人 -哦 当然我道歉
-I don’t hire women who sell themselves. -Of course you don’t. I apoIogize.
只是 我不想让我们的女工跟她学坏
it’s just, I don’t want our ladies to be exposed to corruption.
我建议开除她
l suggest dismissal.
-我相信你的判断 -谢谢
– I trust your judgment. – Thank you.
芳汀 跟我过来 来 快点
Fantine, come with me, please. Come on.
她抓到这个小妓♥女♥了
She’s caught the tart.
求你不要现在让我走 夫人 我的小女孩正在生病
Please don’t let me go now, madame. My little girl is sick.
你看看这封信 那是照顾她的人写给我的
You read it in that Ietter from the people who take care of her.
他们说她的了猩红热
They write that she’s got the military fever.
他们需要40法郎来买♥♥药 否则她会在一星期内就死的
They need 40 francs for medicine, or she’lI die in a week.
这些人是谁 德纳第 是亲戚嘛
Who are these people, the Thénardiers? Are they relatives?
不 不是
No, not reIatives.
你把孩子留给陌生人去藏起来吗
You deliberately left your child with strangers to conceal her?
你会因为我有孩子而开除我
You’re dismissing me for having a chiId–
不是因为有孩子
Not for having a child…
是因为未婚先育 还装扮成一个诚实的女人
but for having a child out of wedlock and pretending to be an honest woman.
我必须挣钱养活她
I have to earn money to feed her.
我怎能够边干活边照顾她呢 我不得不撒谎
How can l work and take care of her? l have to lie.
你说得 – -好像要撒谎是因为我的错
You make it sound as though your lie is my fault.
不 对不起 我有点慌了
No. l’m sorry. l’m upset.
我不是有意想和你吵的 夫人
I don’t mean to argue, madame.
我的珂赛特是一个天真可爱的小姑娘
My Cosette is a sweet littIe girl, an innocent little girl.
不要因为我的错而惩罚她 我很蠢 我陷入爱河
Don’t punish her for my sin. l was stupid. l fell in love–
“爱情” 总是这个借口
“ln love.” That is always the excuse.
是 你说的对 我很坏 是个坏人
Yes, you’re right. I’m bad. I’m a bad person.
但是德纳第一家都是好人 他们自己就有两个女孩
But the Thénardiers are good people. They have two daughters of their own.
珂赛特可以和她们一起玩 她不会觉得孤单
My Cosette can play with them. She won’t be so lonely.
她和他们在一起再好不过了 只要我寄钱给她买♥♥药就行了
She’s better off with them. Only l have to make money to pay for her medicine.
求求你 只要一个月 我会努力工作的
Please. Just a month. I’ll work hard.
马德兰先生关心他的工人
Monsieur cares about his workers.
他不想有道德问题的女人影响到他的女工
He cannot have women of questionable morals influencing the girIs.
很抱歉
l’m sorry.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
这把椅子要5苏 很高兴和你做生意
Five sous for the chair. Nice doing business with you.
-你准备搬出去吗 -我卖♥♥掉它凑钱
– Are you skipping out? – l sold it for extra money.
-你欠我一个月的租金 -下星期再付
– You owe me a month’s rent. – Not till next week.
现在付 否则就搬出去
Pay now, or you’re out.
我找到人租这个房♥间了 30法郎
I’ve got people who want the room. Thirty francs.
你手里拿着50法郎呢
You got 50 in your hand.
我先给你15 剩下的下星期再付
I’ll give you 15. The rest next week.
怎么付 他们已经开除你了
How? They fired you.
谁告诉你我被开除了
Who told you l was fired?
-这是个小地方 -我有份新工作
– This is stilI a small town. – l have a job.
-别撒谎 -下星期开始上班
– Don’t lie. – l start next week.
大家都知道你的事了 你有一个私生子
Everybody knows your story. You’ve got a bastard kid.
没人会给你工作的
Nobody’s gonna give you work.
求你先拿一半吧 剩下的我会给你的
Please take haIf. I’ll get you the rest.
别那么担心
Don’t look so worried.
事情没那么坏
Things aren’t that bad.
起码你还有张床
You’ve stilI got a bed.
不错 发质不错给你10法郎
Yes. Good hair quallty. Ten francs.
亲爱的院长嬷嬷
Dear Reverend Mother…
第根的主教 祝愿他安息
the bishop of Digne, may he rest in peace…
经常和我讲起你的女修道院和你们所做的好事
often told me of your convent and its good works.
出于对他的怀念 我愿意给
ln his memory, l would like to give a–
或使用”希望”
Or “l should Iike”?
用”希望”比较合适
“Should” is preferable.
用”捐赠”比用”给”文雅些
And “endow” is less brutal than “give.”
-我希望捐赠 -先生 出事了
– l should like to endow– – Monsieur, there’s been an accident!
有一个工人 拉菲特
One of the workers, Lafitte!
把我弄出去
Breaking my– Get me out!
-我喘不过气来 -靠后点 让我过去
– I can’t breathe! – Stand back. Let me through.
帮帮忙 我们需要个杆子 快 快点
Help us. We need leverage. Come on! Move! Quickly now!
快点把我弄出来 我的肋骨快断了
Get me out! it’s breaking my ribs!
-准备 -来 推 一起推
– Get ready. – Come on. Push! all together!

Come on.
-马拉 克劳德特今晚去哪儿了 -晚上好
– Marla, where’s Claudette tonight? – Good evening.
哦 她
Oh, she’s–
比以前多了
There are more than ever.
哦 督察 你吓了我一跳
Oh. lnspector, you startled me.
是的 多了四个
Yes, I’ve counted four new girls.
看到了吗 队长 城市发展了 罪案也会跟着增加
You see, Captain, when a town grows, crime grows with it.
要我叫人来吗 我们可以逮捕他们
Shall l get the men? We’ll make arrests.
-不用 你是定期检查的吗 -是的
– No. Did you check off the regulars? – Yes.
-我还记录了每个新来的 -干得好
– And I’ve noted the new girls. – Good work.
-10点了吗 我没听见钟响 -我来早了 睡不着
– ls it 10:00? l didn’t hear it ring. – l’m early. l was restless.
-你有没有听到拉菲特被车压的事 -一清二楚
– You heard about Lafitte and the cart? – Heard nothing else.
难以想像市长平时总是这么大力的吗
lncredible feat. Has the mayor always been that strong?
是啊 他很魁梧 但我没料到他这么强壮
Well, he’s a big man. But I didn’t know he was that strong.
-他年轻的时候没有表现出来过吗 -那是我还不认识他
– Didn’t he show it when he was young? – l didn’t know him when he was young.
哦 知道了 他是从别的地方搬来的 他是哪儿人
Oh, that’s right. He moved here. Where’s he from?
他从巴黎来 但那并不是他出生的地方 我记得他说
He came here from Paris, but that’s not where he was born. l think he told–
他来的时候你没检查过他的证件吗
Didn’t you check his papers when he arrived?
应该检查过 不记得了
l suppose l did. Don’t remember.
也许你没有检查
Perhaps you didn’t.
你怎么会呢
Why should you?
她是怎么回事
What about her?
-你是谁 滚远点 -对 一边去
– Who are you? Push off ! – Yeah, clear off.
求求你们
Please.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hi, dearie.

Yes, yes.
她是新来的
She’s new.
是谁
Who is it?
我买♥♥下了你的马和大车
l’m buying your horse and cart.
医生说你的膝盖骨碎了 你干不了以前的老工作了
The doctor says your kneecap’s broken. You won’t be able to do your old job.
我很冒昧的写了信给圣玛丽修道院
I’ve taken the liberty of writing to the Sainte Marie Convent in Paris.
修女们需要一个新的门房♥和园丁
The sisters need a new caretaker and gardener.
我很抱歉 非常抱歉
l’m sorry. l’m so sorry.
为什么抱歉
Sorry for what?
我曾经
Monsieur, l used to–
曾经很气恼你
l was angry at you…
因为你刚来的时候 和我一样是个工人
because when you came here, you were a worker like me…
而你变得越来越富有 可我却是麻烦一大堆
and you grew rich while l had troubles.
我们都有自己的麻烦 拉菲特
We’ve all had troubles, Lafitte,
而且我们时不时的都需要别人的帮助
and we all need help from time to time.
休息吧 修道院那边有消息的话我会通知你的
Rest, and I’ll let you know when I’ve word from the convent.
谢谢你
“Thank you…
给我们找了
for our…
新的
new c–”
C-A-R-E
C-A-R-E–
-门房♥对了 是门房♥ -对不起
– Caretaker. That’s it. Caretaker. – Excuse me.
沙威督察想见你
lnspector Javert is here to see you.
让他等一会儿
Tell him to wait.
我有个好消息 马德兰阁下 巴黎方面对我的计划很感兴趣
l have exciting news, Monsieur le Maire. Paris is interested in my plan.
-什么计划 -写在这封信里了
– What plan is that? – it’s in the letter.
你为什么不告诉我 你说是你的计划
Why don’t you telI me? You said it’s your plan.
我忘记了 很抱歉
l forgot. l apologize.
-为什么抱歉 -我忘记了你不认字
– Apologize for what? – l forgot, you don’t read.
你的职员和我讲过
Your clerk mentioned it.
我猜您为了赚钱把教育都荒废了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!