It’s a cross between Police Gazette and Mad magazine.
竟有如低级疯狂杂♥志♥综合体
What’s wrong with Mad? Nothing, I used to read it.
疯狂杂♥志♥有何不好 没有 我以前常看
Oh, yeah, you’ve got some good taste. When I was 12.
哦 你蛮有品味的 当时我12岁
When you… Yeah. Hey, hey. Riggs, let’s go.
当你… 对 嘿 瑞格 我们走
We busted him, we can talk to him. Let’s go.
我们逮到他 可去找他谈 走
Captain. Riggs. Murtaugh.
队长 瑞格 墨陶
Get your asses back here.
给我回来
You’ll be needing these.
你们将需要这个
I’m reinstating both of you.
我重新任命你们两个
Don’t you just love him? Yeah.
你也喜欢他吧? 对啊
God. No. You’re Murtaugh and I’m Riggs.
天啊 不 你是墨陶 我是瑞格
You really are a beautiful man.
你真是个漂亮的人
Yeah, right. Just get rid of the blues.
对 没错 现在脱掉制♥服♥吧
They don’t go with the ponytail. Absolutely not.
跟你的马尾实在不配 当然啦
Yeah, right. And get a haircut.
对 好的 去理发
Of course I won’t. You just exceeded your authority, captain.
我当然不去 你丧失权威了 队长
That’s not the way I see it. The chief will.
我倒不认为 但局长会认为
Well, take it up with him. I think I will.
你去找他谈吧 我会的
We don’t want this screwed up.
我不希望危险技巧破坏调查
You’re gonna have to get him between lunches. Son of a bitch.
你在午餐之间才能得到他 狗♥杂♥种♥
Hi, Billy.
嗨 比利
Jack. Bye, Billy.
杰克 再见 比利
See you, Billy.
待会见 比利
Not really. It’s a dead issue, I’m afraid.
没有 恐怕已经没有用了
How long Mr.Phelps been doing this?
菲普做这种事有多久了?
Doing what? His armoredcar thing.
做什么? 保全车的事
I wouldn’t know. I’m not interested in armored cars.
不知道 我对保全车没兴趣
I don’t think she’s telling us everything.
我想她什么都不会告诉我们
Yeah, I think you’re right.
我想你说得对
Boy, these six days is gonna be rough.
天啊 这六天将会很难熬
Shit, son of a bitch knew there was a camera in the wall.
妈的 这狗♥杂♥种♥知道墙里有摄影机
Look how he’s covering up.
看他如何遮掩
Damn it. Didn’t know there was one…
可恶 他不知道侦讯室里
in the interrogation room.
也有一部
There isn’t. Yeah.
那不是 好的
Installed them six months ago.
我们六个月前装设的
Every station. That’s great.
每个分局都有 太棒了
Six months, and we don’t know about it?
我们已在此六个月 可是却一无所知?
This is the police police, captain.
这是警♥察♥中的警♥察♥ 队长
“Police police.” Can you say that three times in a row, real fast?
警♥察♥中的警♥察♥ 你能快速连说三次吗?
Am I getting to you?… You trying to bait me?
我使你心烦了吗 你想钓我吗?
I’m a master of it. Well, that figures.
我是个中高手 看得出来
Hey, heh, baiting master. Great. I’ll try that on Trish.
嘿 冷静下来… 很好 我会尝试的
Freeze that. Stop it. Jack Travis.
停下来 杰克·特拉维斯
Who? Lieutenant Jack Edward Travis.
谁? 杰克·艾德华·特拉维斯警官
He was one of us.
他曾是我们的一员
Hell of a brutal cop. Could beat a confession out of anyone.
很残暴的警♥察♥ 能迫使任何人招供
One hell of a dirty cop.
是个脏警♥察♥
Never seen so many suspensions and reprimands and charges of misconduct.
我从未见过如此多停职 惩戒和失职罪名
Well, he’s also as tough as they come.
对 他也很强悍
What happened to him? I don’t know.
他怎么了? 不知道
His partner and him were on a stakeout. He went for coffee, never came back.
他和同伴去侦斥 他去买♥♥咖啡 却一去不回
Looks like he’s had one cappuccino too many.
看来他喝太多卡布奇诺了
We better brief Walters.
我们最好向华特简报
Excuse me, cute stuff.
失陪 型男
That’s harassment. “Cute stuff.” That’s you.
那是性骚扰 型男指的是你
Captain. Boys, boys. Just the captain.
队长 各位 各位 只有队长
Your involvement in this case ended when Billy Phelps hit the floor.
比利·菲普一死 你们与此案的关系便终结
Why don’t you go back and beat your street?
你们何不回去执勤
Really good work.
真是好工作
Now’s the time to buy. Leo, Not now.
现在买♥♥正是时候 李欧 我现在没空
Hey, Roger, Roger. Not now, Leo.
嘿 罗杰 现在没空 李欧
No, no. Not now. We gotta talk, babe, okay?
不不 现在没空 我们得谈谈 好吗?
You’re in trouble. You got termites.
你有麻烦了 你有白蚁
Termites? Uh huh.
白蚁? 嗯哼
Oh, God. You’re infested.
哦天 你遭受虫害
The only thing holding up your house is the paint.
唯一支撑你家的是油漆
Rog, I think we should go. Leo, could you get the place fumigated?
罗杰 我想我们该走了 李欧 你能用杀虫剂消毒一下吗?
We should go to Evidence, pull every file on this guy.
我们该到伊凡斯 找出关于这家伙的档案
I know this guy. What are you watching, Geraldo?
我认识这个家伙 你们在看什么?
What did you say? I know the guy.
你说什么? 我说我认认这个家伙
How do you know him? I’ve seen the guy before.
怎么认识他? 我见过这个家伙
Hey, where? I don’t know. I recognize him…
嘿 在哪里? 我认得他 在某处…
His name’s Jack Travis, Leo. Does that ring a bell? Jack Travis.
他叫杰克·特拉维斯 有印象吗? 杰克·特拉维斯
Hey, hey, hey. Hands off the clothes. Okay, baby?
嘿 嘿 别抓我的衣服 好吗?
Okay, I’m thinking. Let me think. Okay.
我在想 让我想 好的
A big party. Okay.
那是个盛大派对 好的
Somebody brought a monkey because the monkey knocked over the salad bar.
有人带着一只猴子 猴子打翻了沙拉吧
And this guy comes in, introduced me to another guy…
有个家伙过来 介绍一个要…
who wants a favor.
需要我帮忙的家伙
I got it. I got it. I got it! What?
我想到了 我想到了 什么?
He got it.
他想起来了
I remember! I remember! You remember!
我想到了 我想到了 你想起来了
Hey, don’t do it. Don’t let the earring fool you.
嘿 别那么做 别让耳环愚弄你
Hey, we’re back. We’re back. Yeah. Yeah.
我们又要再合作了 是 没错
All right. Listen. Yeah.
好 听着 好的
Think I could get a gun this time?
这次能给我一把枪吗?
No!
不行
Okay, this is it. See, these guys always wanted me to do favors for them.
好 是这样的 人们老是要我帮忙
Like, some guys wanted broads, another guy wanted Cuban cigars.
有些人要女人 有些人要古巴雪茄
Your guy, hockey. The best seats in the house.
你们要的人则是曲棍球赛 最佳座位的票
Where’s the seats? Yeah.
那种座位在何处? 对啊
Uh, probably by the glass. Around the glass.
或许是在玻璃旁
Does “needle in a haystack” mean anything to you?
“大海捞针”你听过吧
Why don’t we spread out?
我们何不分开来
You know, if we all take a different direction, it’d be like old times.
我们若分头寻找 就会像以前一样…
Don’t push, lady. I’m on police business here.
别推 女士 我们正在执行警♥察♥勤务
Just take it easy, now.
不要激动
Los Angeles penalty. Number 15, Tony Brown.
洛杉矶罚款 15号♥ 托尼·布朗
Two minutes for high-sticking.
两分钟的违规停留
Time, 5:15.
时间 五点十五
Los Angeles, shorthanded goal.
洛杉矶 缺少目标
Nineteenth goal and 41 st point for number 3, Max Weinberger.
第十九目标和41街3号♥ 马♥克♥思♥·温伯格
Mr. Jack Travis.
杰克·特拉维斯先生
Mr. Jack Travis, this is the L.A.P.D.
杰克·特拉维斯先生 我们是洛城警♥察♥
We know you’re in here. We know where you are. Just stay in your seat.
我们知道你在这里 我们知道你在何处 请待在座位上
Don’t be stupid.
不要妄动
And I’ll be there to escort you out in a minute.
我马上去接你 护送你出去
There’s policemen at every exit, so it’s no use trying to run.
每个出口都有警♥察♥ 因此不用企图逃走
Stay where you are. Smart son of a bitch.
待在原地就是了 聪明的狗♥杂♥种♥
Thank you for your cooperation. Play on, boys.
谢谢你的合作 比赛继续 小子们
Come on, let’s go!
快点 加油
Get out of my fucking way!
别挡路
Ooh! Ooh! Riggs! Riggs! Roger! Roger!
哦 瑞格 瑞格 罗杰 罗杰
Ooh! Excuse me. Excuse me.
哦 对不起 对不起
Hey! Riggs!
嘿 瑞格
You can’t be on the ice.
你不能到冰上来
Ooh! Ooh!
哦 哦
I got him. I got him.
我抓住他了! …
You have the right to remain… You’re under arrest.
你有权保持沉默 你被拘捕了
Fucking weasel. What the hell’s going on here?
该死的叛徒 这是怎么回事?
I’m L.A.P.D. L.A.P.D.
我是洛城警局的 洛城警♥察♥
I don’t care. You can’t be on the ice.
我不管 你不能到冰上来
What is this, a convention?
这是什么? 规定吗?
I got him. You’re all right, pal. Just stay calm.
我来抓他 你没事 老兄 保持冷静
Tell my mother, Rog.
告诉我老妈 罗杰
Where did he go? Down there. Down there.
他在哪里? 在那下边 在那里
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥
He thinks I don’t know I’m dying. I know it.
我快死了 我知道
No. You’ll be okay. Yeah, yeah. I’m dying, Roger.
你不会有事的 我在窒息了 罗杰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!