Stupid. Take a right. No, left!
向右转 不 左! 左!
Watch it!
小心
I’m at the freeway construction site.
我在公路建筑工地
Where’s Riggs? I’m here. Where’s Riggs? Come back to me, Central.
瑞格在哪里? 回答我 指挥中心
Six- William- Six, location west…
第六街 位置西…
Where’s Riggs? Where the hell is Riggs?
瑞格到底在哪?
Take a left here. Get off. Get off the freeway.
在这里左转 下去 离开高速公路
Oh, Jesus!
哦 天啊!
Stop! Hold it!
停下 稳住
Oh, shit!
妈的
Hang on.
坐稳
Stop!

Where is the pursuit?
追逐到哪里了
Oh, shit.
妈的
Riggs! Hey, just relax, Riggs. Relax?
瑞格 轻松点… 轻松?
Riggs! Riggs!
瑞格! 瑞格!
Oh, shit!
妈的
Riggs! Riggs!
瑞格! 瑞格!
Riggs. Hey, Riggs.
瑞格! 嘿 瑞格!
Get back. Just get back. Get back!
退后 全部退后…
Riggs, talk to me. Riggs.
瑞格 跟我说话
Riggs, you’re alive. Come here.
瑞格 你还活着
Don’t move. Don’t move. I said just get back!
别动 退后 我说退后
You all right?
你没事吧?
Hey, hey, hey, Riggs, don’t…
嘿 瑞格 嘿 不要…
Hey, hey, Riggs!
嘿 嘿 瑞格
Don’t touch me!
别碰我
Okay, okay. I’m not touching you. I’m not touching you.
好 我不碰你 我只在这里
Just be careful. Don’t touch me. Don’t!
小心一点 别碰我 别碰
Don’t touch me. Hey, okay, I won’t touch you.
别碰我 好 我不碰你
I’m not touching you.
我不碰你
Okay. You okay now? I’m pissed now, Rog. Now I’m pissed.
好 你没事吧 我现在生气了 瑞格
Now what? That son of a bitch.
好 现在呢? 那个狗♥杂♥种♥
He’s done it twice now. Damn.
他耍了我们两次 妈的
Son of a… I’m gonna suck his eyes out through his nose.
狗♥杂♥种♥ 我要挖了他的眼 割了他的鼻
Twice he got away. Nobody gets away from me!
没有人能逃出我的手掌心
Okay. Just relax. Just relax.
好吧 坐下来 别激动
Are you okay? Yeah, I’m okay.
你没事吧? 是 我没事
Are you okay? I’m okay. I’m okay. I’m okay.
你真的没事? 我真没事 我很好
Hey, I’m having that. You quit!
嘿 我要抽! 你不是要戒吗
I ran out of biscuits, all right? Give me a break.
我的饼干吃完了 饶了我吧
Oh, shit.
哦 妈的
Perfect.
好极了
What did I miss?
我错过了什么?
What are you doing here? Great car chase.
你来这里做什么 精彩的追逐
Great chase. What are you doing here?
很精彩 你在这里做什么?
How’d you find us, huh? My police scanner.
你是如何找到我们的? 我的警♥察♥扫瞄器
What are you doing with a police scanner?
你要警♥察♥扫瞄器做什么?
What am I…? Hello, Car 54, where are you? I cracked this case for you guys.
我要… 你们怎么了 我在帮你们查案子
Listen. Mesa Verde’s legit.
听着 梅莎维迪合法
They got a housing project called Rancho Arroyo.
他们在沙漠中有个建屋计划
I know where that is.
我知道它在哪里
Good idea. Okay, hey, wait. I’ll come with you.
好主意 好 慢着 我搭你们的车去
No, you’re not coming. Yes, I am. I’ll take my car.
不 你不能跟去 我要 我自己开车
No, you’re not. Yes, I am.
不 不行 不 我要
I can’t believe you did that. I got a spare in the trunk.
真不敢相信你会这么做 我的车厢有个备胎
You’re driving. No, I’m driving.
你开车 不 我开车
How could you do that? I can’t believe you did that.
你怎能那么做? 真不敢相信你会那么做
I can’t believe you did that. Hey, where’s Lorna?
我不能相信你们会那么做 罗娜呢?
I can’t believe you did that. With Walters.
我不能相信你们会那么做
I can’t belie… I can’t believe you did that.
我不能相信你们会那么做
How could you do that to me?
你们怎能如此对待我?
Did you see that? They’re my partners.
你看到了吗? 他们是我的同伴
I can’t believe they did that. Twentyone and 18, clear.
我不能相信你们会那么做 21和18 明白
Excuse me, do you own your home?
对不起 你有自己的家吗?
Looks like we came to the right place. Yeah.
看来我们找对地方了 对
Move on out to Travis Town.
搬到特拉维斯镇吧
Great place to raise a family.
成家的好地方
Built on guns and bloodshed.
建在枪枝与流血上
One hell of a retirement plan this asshole’s got, isn’t it?
这个混♥蛋♥的退休计划真绝 不是吗?
Let’s foreclose on this son of a bitch.
我们来阻止这个狗♥杂♥种♥
Say, is that, uh…? It’s DarryI’s gun.
这个难道是…? 那是达列的枪
Saving it for the right occasion. This is the right occasion.
我一直在等适当时机用它 这是适当时机
Who knows? Maybe I should run over there and ask him?
谁知道呢? 也许我该跑过去问他
That’d be too easy. Yeah.
那太容易 是啊
Wish I had some grenades or a rocket launcher.
但愿我有手榴弹或是火箭炮
Maybe a ground- to- air missile.
或是地对空飞弹
Hey, I wonder what Murphy’s got in his trunk.
不知墨菲的车厢中有什么
Well, it’s obvious Murph was never a Boy Scout.
显然墨菲从未当过童子军
Not even a good spare. Yeah.
连备胎都没有 是啊
Shit.
妈的
Put your hands down. It’s embarrassing.
把你的手放下 真难堪
How you doing? Kissing, huh?
你好吗? 接吻?
Fresh ones, huh? Oh, yeah. Shaving cuts.
新的伤? 是啊 刮胡子割到了
Don’t get points for those.
那是没分数的
How did you get here? Drove.
你怎会来这里? 开车
No, no. How…? I ran into Leo at the police station.
不 你是如何… 我在局里遇到李欧
He talked to me first. Leo, Leo.
他告诉我的 李欧 李欧
Any ideas? Lucky thing we got a plan.
有主意吗? 幸好我们有计划
Yeah. Yeah, lucky thing. What is it?
对 对 真幸运 什么计划
Oh, no. I want it to be a surprise. Oh, I like surprises.
不 我要让你惊喜 哦 我喜欢惊喜
Let’s check it out. Let’s go.
去看看 我们走
Look what they did to Murph’s car. Could’ve been worse.
看他们对墨菲的车怎么了 本可能更糟
Could’ve been yours. Could’ve been Trish’s.
本可能是你的车 本可能是崔西的车
On three. Three.
数到三 三
Three? Yeah, three.
三? 对 三
Okay.

One…

…two…. Three.
二… 三
Police! Freeze! Hey!
警♥察♥ 别动 嘿
Oh, shit!
哦 妈的
Go! Go! Let’s go! Yeah, yeah.
走! 我们走 好 好
What’s wrong with you? I said go on three, not two.
你是怎么了? 我说数到三走 不是二
Nobody goes on two. On three!
没有人数到二走 你叫三
Three. It’s always three. Boys! Boys!
三! 一向都是三的! 伙计们
What are we doing here? Losing our heads in a crisis?
我们在做什么? 在危机中失去头脑吗?
Cover me. Cover me.
掩护我
Exxon.
汽油
Hey, Rog! Murtaugh!
嘿 罗杰 墨陶
What? Count to 20.
什么? 数到二十
What? Count to 20, then light me!
什么? 数到二十 然后点燃
Shit!
妈的
Riggs, it’s loaded with ammo.
瑞格 里面装满了弹♥药♥
Cover me. Cover you?
掩护我 掩护你?
Cover you, cover Riggs. Cover everybody.
掩护你 掩护瑞格 掩护大家
When’s somebody gonna cover me for a change?
什么时候你们也掩护我吧
What’s that, 1 3, 14? Ah, to hell with it.
多少了? 13还是14 不管它了
Jack, it’s the cops. They’re burning everything.
杰克 是条子 他们在烧所有的东西
God!
天!
Son of a bitch. Shit. Crazy motherfucker!
狗♥杂♥种♥ 疯狂混♥蛋♥
Damn. Riggs, the ammo. Get out of there.
可恶 瑞格 弹♥药♥ 快离开
Riggs, you crazy son of a bitch. Yeah! Ha, ha!
瑞格 你这疯狂狗♥杂♥种♥ 好啊 哈哈
Son of a bitch. It works. Shit.
狗♥杂♥种♥ 成功了 妈的
Stay there. That shit works, Riggs. Riggs!
待在那里 该死的工作 瑞格
Son of a bitch. No clip.
狗♥杂♥种♥ 没弹匣
Lorna, no, don’t!
罗娜 不!
Come on in, bitch.
进来啊 婊♥子♥
Door’s open. Aah!
门没关 啊
I’m gonna eat your fucking heart!
我要吃掉你的心
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!