No, no. I don’t do that anymore. Oh, yeah? Good man.
不 我不再那么做了 真的? 好人
No, it’s full up already. Put it in the back seat.
已经满了 放在后座
You really like those things, huh? What, these? Yeah, it’s good.
你真的喜欢那种东西 什么 这个? 对 很好吃
Hey, you know, you can eat a box of them. I’m still dying for a cigarette.
嘿 你知道 你可以吃掉一盒 但我仍渴望抽根烟
What, you cut yourself shaving? Yeah.
你刮胡子时刮到了? 对
Old razor? Old face.
老刮胡刀? 老脸
I think you’re really letting this retirement thing get you down, Rog.
你真的让退休之事令你消沉 罗杰
Why don’t you spend a couple more years, think it over. Why quit?
你何不花个几年多想想 习惯这个念头? 你为何要退休?
I got plans for my retirement. Yeah, plans.
我已做好退休后的计划 对 计划
I do. Big plans. Sure. Big plans?
真的 大计划 当然了 大计划?
I had them for a long time. Like what?
我已计划很久了 例如什么?
Like, uh….
例如…
Uh, hey, things, man. Okay, yeah, huh? Things. Things.
嗯… 事情 伙计 对吧? 事情 事情
Yeah, yeah. Things I’ve put off too long.
对 拖延太久的事
Those things. I got those things too. Yeah, Riggs. Right.
那些事情 我的那些事情 对 没错
I can see you’ve given this a lot of thought, Rog, actually.
看来你对此事考虑不少 真的
Yeah.

I’ve given it a lot of thought, Riggs.
我考虑不少 瑞格
Goddamn it!
可恶!
What the hell’s going on?
到底怎么回事?
What are you looking at? Hey, man. Peace.
你们在看什么? 兄弟 冷静
Riggs, why’d you call us down here? Everybody, it’s all right.
瑞格 你叫我们来做什么 各位 没事了
Hey, how you doing, son? Your mother know you’re here?
你在这里做什么 孩子 你妈知道你在这里吗?
Hey, did you do this?
嘿 是你打的吗?
Nice shooting, phew. Regular Billy the Kid, huh?
打得好 胜过比利小子 对吧?
Diaper rash makes you cranky, huh?
尿布疹使你心情不好吗?
Give that to your mom. Maybe she’ll stick it on the refrigerator.
拿给你妈 也许她会将它贴在冰箱门
Hey, can I borrow your glasses? Yeah.
能借用你的眼镜吗? 好
Okay, who’s wearing? Roger, you’re wearing. I need you.
好 谁有穿背心 罗杰 你有穿 背心借我
Why me? You guys should be wearing. Mr. Murtaugh, let me assist you.
为何找我? 你们应该都有穿才对 墨陶先生 让我帮你
I’ve been dressing myself since I was 30.
我从三十岁就自己穿衣服了
Okay, man, just trying to help. Just get back.
好吧 我只是想帮个忙 退后
All you perverts, turn your heads. Take it off.
你们这些变♥态♥通通转头 脱吧
Woo- hoo.
哇呼
Wearing a girdle, man.
还穿着束腹
He’s got a girdle! This is not a girdle.
他穿着束腹 这不是束腹
This is not a girdle. It’s my back. My back went out on me.
这不是束腹 是用来支撑背的 我的背拉伤了
He hurt his back. Hurt my back this morning lifting weights.
他的背受伤了 今早我举重时把背弄伤
What you talking about? I hurt my back lifting weights.
你们说什么呢? 今早我举重时把背弄伤
Yeah, I saw him do it. Okay, everybody, listen up.
是 我也看到了 好 大家听好
I want you all to have a look at these lovely bullets.
我要你们看看这些可爱的子弹
These are cute. Notice the smooth jacket.
很可爱 注意它的平滑外壳
Pay particular attention to the tip. Good close look at it.
特别留意尖端 看仔细
Now, you’ve all seen these vests stop a .357 magnum bullet, haven’t you?
你们都看过这种背心 在近距离抵挡点357连发子弹 对吧
Yeah. So what?
对 怎么?
Okay.

Observe.
注意看
Armorpiercing bullets? Jesus. Yeah, cop killers.
护甲穿透弹? 天啊 对 警♥察♥克星
Shit. Serious shit.
妈的 真他吗的
Those bullets came from the gun of a suspect we arrested yesterday.
这些子弹得自我们昨天逮捕的嫌犯
Armoredcar guy? Yeah. They’re out on the streets.
劫保全车的? 对 他们仍逍遥在外
Vests are optional, boys and girls. Especially boys.
背心不再万无一失 男孩女孩们 尤其是男孩
Holy fuck. See you, Riggs.
再见 瑞格
Well, let’s just keep our eyes open.
好 大家都小心点
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥
I, uh, think we should talk to Billy Phelps.
我想… 我们该和比利·菲普谈谈
I’ll have him brought down for interrogation, okay?
我叫人送他来接受侦讯 好吗?
Yeah.

I’m here to talk to a prisoner, sergeant, Billy Phelps.
我是来和一位犯人比利·菲普谈话的 巡官
Can I see all your ID there? Sure.
我能看看你的证件吗? 当然
William Phelps, armored- car suspect. He’s been moved to interrogation.
威廉·菲普 保全车案嫌犯
Know where that is? Sure. Been there a lot.
知道在哪里吗? 他被移送侦讯了
Okay.
好的
Same floor.
同一层
Hey, Rog. Hm?
嘿 罗杰 嗯?
I guess now you’re retiring…
我猜现在你就要退休了
that, uh, Swiss bank account is gonna come in pretty handy.
那个瑞士银行帐户很便利
How much you got in there, a million? Million and a half?
现在存多少了? 一百万? 一百五十万?
Five. Five.
五 五万?
Well, you deserve it, man.
是你应得的
It’s better than those miserable drug dealers getting it.
总比让那些可恶毒贩得到手来得好
What are you talking about?
我们在说些什么?
Hey, don’t sweat it. You laundered it, didn’t you? They can’t trace it.
别担心 你洗过了 对吧 他们查不到
They can’t trace it. Well, now, heh…
只要你洗过便追查不到 这个…
Look, so long as I get an invite to the Casa de Murtaugh, I’m happy.
只要我能应邀到墨陶之家 我就快乐了
Casa what?
什么之家?
I’ve never been to Portugal. Stop joking.
我从未到过葡萄牙 别再开玩笑了
She’s a cop, man. I know she’s a cop.
她是个警♥察♥ 我知道她是个警♥察♥
She’s probably on the take too. What do you take me for?
她也许也收贿 你当我是什么?
Come on. The whole force is bent.
算了吧 全局都腐化了
Look, she may be wearing a skirt, but we’re all brothers.
她也许穿着裙子 但我们全是兄弟
I don’t have nothing there.
我对此不知情
I ain’t been to Portugal. Beautiful.
这与我无关 漂亮
This Murtaugh… This…
这个墨陶… 这…
Son of a bitch.
狗♥杂♥种♥
Fine. Who is it today?
好 今天该谁了?
Billy… Billy Phelps.
比利 比利·菲普
Huh.

Who are you? Fly me.
你是谁? 我是谁?
I’m your friendly Portuguese airline.
我是你友善的葡萄牙航♥空♥
She’s lnfernal Affairs, Rog. How’d you know?
她是内事局的 罗杰 你怎么知道?
Well, I took the liberty of looking at your file folder. It was showing.
我擅自看你的档案夹 你没有遮好
Lorna Cole.
我是罗娜·柯尔
And you’re Sergeant Murtaugh. I used to be.
你是墨陶巡官 以前是
Yeah, what’s lnfernal Repairs want with our collar?
内事局要我们罪犯做什么?
We’re taking over, thanks. Nobody told us they were taking over.
我们要接手 谢谢 没有人告诉我们
Nobody has to tell you anything. I wanna go and see the captain.
没有人有必要告诉你 我要去见队长
You wanna go see the captain?
你要去见队长?
Let’s go see the captain. All right.
我们去见队长 好啊
And, uh, put on a vest. Oh, are you wearing one?
穿上防弹衣 哦 你有穿吗?
Hey, hey, hey. Just take it easy, man. Okay.
嘿 喂喂 别激动嘛
Hey, guys. Phelps, William. Actually, his name’s Billy.
各位 菲普 威廉 事实上他叫比利
Phelps? You too? Hi.
菲普 你也是? 嗨
Popular guy today. Somebody with him?
今天蛮抢手的 有人和他在一起吗?
No, not really. He’s down the hall to the right.
没有 他在走廊末端右边
Wanna sign in here, sarge? Sure.
签个名好吗 巡官 当然
Miss. Thank you.
小姐 谢谢
What’s Internal Affairs doing here? Don’t start. I just found out myself.
内事局的来干什么? 别对我发火 我也才知道
This is Herman Walters, chief of intelligence.
这是赫曼·华特 情报局长
You haven’t met his daughter, Lorna Doone.
你还没见过他女儿 罗娜·杜恩
Cole. Pleased to meet you.
是柯尔 幸会
The Phelps case has been transferred to Internal Affairs.
菲普案已转交内事局
Why? Tell me why. I can’t tell you.
为什么? 告诉我为什么? 我不能告诉你们
That’s classified. Classi…?
那是机密 机密?
We busted our buns busting this guy. Busted is right.
我们卖♥♥命逮到他 是逮到了
He spent the night in hospital.
他在郡立医院待了一夜
He forgot to buckle. We cited him for it.
他忘了扣安全带 我们还开了罚单
I know. I read your report. Yeah.
我知道 我看过你们的报告 是
You know, our cases have unfortunately crossed paths here.
你知道 我们的案子不幸交错
That’s all I can say. We’ll take over from here.
我只能这么说 反正我们由此接管
Captain, what’s she talking about?
队长 她在说些什么?
That’s classified. I said, “Captain.” I’m talking to him.
那是机密 我说的”队长”我是指他
I’m telling you…
我在告诉你…
I said, “Captain.” I’m talking to the captain.
我说”队长” 我在跟队长说话…
That’s classified. I’m talking to him.
那是机密 我在跟他说话
Bullshit! Murtaugh. Hey, hey. Riggs!
扯淡 墨陶 嘿 瑞格
Look, maybe these guys can contribute something to this case.
也许这些家伙能对此案有所贡献
From their records, the only thing they contribute is mayhem and chaos.
由他们的记录来看 他们只能贡献破坏与混乱
I’m Chaos and he’s Mayhem. We’re a double act.
我是混乱 他是破坏 我们是双人行
Are we required reading or something? As a matter of fact, you are.
我们值得研读吗? 事实上的确是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!