I’ll see you later.
后会有期
I’ll see you much later.
我们一定会再见的
Once more with feeling on three.
再来一次 多放点感情 数到三
Damn it, Cooley. Do it on three, or go on the street.
该死 库利 数到三再唱 不然你可以滚开
Silent night
平安夜…
Are you telling me Riggs is playing a game?
你是说里格斯在玩游戏吗?
Sure. He wants the cash. But he’ll come around.
当然 他要现金 但他会改变心意的
That’s a very dangerous attitude to take.
那样的态度非常危险
Remember, his wife of 11 years was just killed in a car accident.
别忘了他太太11年前车祸身亡
He pulls his gun when he shouldn’t. I know all about him.
他老是随意拔枪威胁人 我非常了解他
He’s a tough bastard.
他是个难缠的混♥蛋♥
He’s on the edge. I’m telling you, he may be psychotic.
他快崩溃了 我得跟你说 他可能疯了
That’s a bunch of psych bullshit.
那是胡说八道
You’re making a mistake by keeping him in the field.
你不该让他继续服外勤
The man is suicidal.
那家伙想死
You’re sure of that diagnosis? You have no doubts?
你确定你的诊断没错? 你没有任何的犹豫?
There are no absolutes in llfe.
人生没有绝对的事
End of discussion. We’re going to wait.
别再说了 我们只能静观其变
lf he offs himself, then we’ll know I was wrong.
如果他真的崩溃 我们会知道我是错的
You’re making a mistake, because if you’re wrong…
你犯了一个天大的错误 因为如果你错了…
Asshole!
混♥蛋♥
Roger, you’re way behind the times.
罗杰 你跟不上时代
The guys in the 80s aren’t tough. They’re sensitive people.
八十年代的男人不再强悍 他们变得敏感了
They show emotions around women, shit like that.
他们会跟女人表达情感 诸如此类的
I think I’m an 80s man.
我想我是八十年代的男人
How do you figure?
你怎么知道?
Last night…
昨天晚上
I cried in bed. How’s that?
我在床上哭了 怎么样?
Were you with a woman?
那时你跟女人在一起吗?
I was alone. Why do you think I was crying? Merry Christmas.
我一个人 你觉得我为什么要哭呢? 圣诞快乐
Sounds like an 80s man to me.
听起来蛮像八十年代的男人
News on the Hunsaker case. That was quick.
新闻播出汉萨克案 他们的动作真快
So was the autopsy. They’re not calling it a suicide.
还有验尸报告 法医不觉得是自杀
Surprise, surprise. The coroner found evidence she used barbiturates.
大惊喜 法医发现她使用巴比妥盐
Brilliant detective work.
非常高明的调查手法
There were pills all over.
现场到处可以找到药丸
Right. That’s not the surprise.
对 那不算是大消息
The surprise is the pills were doctored.
问题在于药丸被动了手脚
The capsules were loaded with drain cleaner.
胶囊里装的是清洁剂
She’d have died anyway.
就算没跳楼她也必死无疑
This case stinks.
这个案子太烂了
You know, you looked younger with the beard.
罗杰 你留了胡子看起来比较年轻
Thanks, captain.
谢谢队长
You shaved the beard.
你把胡子刮掉了
Some detective.
你的眼力不错
Two more things.
还有两件事
The condition of the sheets indicates…
从床单看起来
someone else was in bed with Amanda. That’s “A.”
在她死之前 有人跟艾曼达上♥床♥
What’s “B”?
第二点是什么?
“B” is, you’re breaking in a new partner on this.
第二点是 你得跟新搭档一起侦办此案
Partner again?
又是新搭档?
Some cat on loan from Dope. Real burnout, on the edge.
从缉毒组借调过来的笨蛋 看起来他毁了 处于崩溃边缘
Perfect.
太完美了
Gun!
有枪
Rog, meet your new partner.
罗杰 来见见你的新搭档
I’m too old for this shit.
我老到无法玩这个游戏了
There are those who say you’re a good cop.
有人说你是好警♥察♥
I try.
我尽力
I heard about the little stunt yesterday. Pretty heroic.
我听说你昨天干的好事 非常勇敢
I pulled your file.
我看过你的档案
Said you worked in the Phoenix project in Vietnam. That right?
你在越南参与过凤♥凰♥计划 真的吗?
Assassination stuff. It’s over, you know.
是暗♥杀♥计划 那都是过去的事了
What is?
什么?
The war.
战争
Yes, I know.
对 我知道
Just thought I’d remind you.
我只是想提醒你一下
That’s some serious shit you carry.
你的火力很强大
Be my guest.
请便
9mm Beretta. Takes 15 in the mag, one up the pipe…
九厘米贝瑞塔 能装十五发子弹 自动上膛
wide ejection port, no feed jams.
超大弹跳埠 不会卡弹
What have you got?
你用什么枪?
Four-inch Smith.
四寸史密斯
Six-shooter?
六发子弹?
A lot of old- timers carry those.
很多老警♥察♥用这款枪
File aIso said you’re heavy into martial arts.
资料说你是武术高手
Tai chi and all that killer stuff.
太极拳之类的
I suppose we have to register you as a lethal weapon.
我想我们该叫你致命武器
Let’s just cut the shit. We both know why I was transferred.
别闹了 我们都知道为什么我会被调职
Everybody thinks I’m suicidal, so nobody wants to work with me.
大家都觉得我有自杀倾向 没有人想跟我合作
Some think I’m faking to draw psycho pension…
有人觉得我装疯想领退休金
so nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I’m fucked.
所以没有人想跟我搭档 基本上我是完了
Guess what?
你猜怎么了?
I don’t want to work with you. Then don’t.
我不想跟你合作 你可以不必这么做
Ain’t got no choice. Looks like we both got fucked.
但我没有选择 看起来我们都被整了
Terrific.
太棒了
God hates me, is what it is.
事实是上帝恨我
Hate Him back. It works for me.
那么你就回恨他 那招对我一向有用
Good afternoon, Mr. Mendez. How you doing?
午安 曼迪兹先生 你好吗?
Did you pat him down?
你帮他搜过身了吗?
We went through this already. Go through it again.
你已经搜过我的身了 再搜一次
Who are you?
你是谁?
That’s hardly important, but you may call me Mr. Joshua.
那一点都不重要 但你可以叫我约书亚先生
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Great, swell. Mr. Joshua, huh?
太棒了 约书亚先生?
General, Mr. Mendez is here.
将军 曼迪兹先生来了
You call this music? I can get a better band for half the price.
你称这是音乐? 我能用半价找来更棒的乐团
I don’t want to hear any of this shit. Let’s get it right.
我不要听这个烂音乐 给我好好地演奏
Mr. Mendez, how are you?
曼迪兹先生 你好吗?
I’m fine.
我很好
Where did you get him? Psychos “R” Us?
你在哪里找到他的? 神经反斗城
I don’t think you’re funny.
我不觉得你很幽默
I don’t think this whole goddamn setup is funny.
我不觉得这个安排很幽默
You’re using mercenaries. Tell me I’m wrong!
你找佣兵帮忙 告诉我是我看错了
You’re not wrong.
你没有看错
And you expect me to trust these bozos?
你要我相信这些小丑?
My people are loyal to me.
我的手下对我很忠心
Bullshit.
真是狗屎
Do you smoke?
你抽烟吗?
What does that have to do with it?
我抽不抽烟跟你有什么关系?
Do you smoke?!
你抽烟吗?
Give me your llghter.
给我打火机
My llghter? Your llghter!
我的打火机? 你的打火机
Okay. Right here.
好吧 拿去
Here. Take it.
来吧 拿去
What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
你们到底有什么毛病?
Shut your mouth!
闭上你的鸟嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
And don’t move.
不要动
Mr. Joshua, your left arm, please.
约书亚先生 请伸出你的左臂
Hey, you guys are fucking gone. You know what I am saying?
你们完蛋了 你了解我的意思吗?
Jesus Christ, man!
天啊
You guys are fucking crazy, man. Come on!
你们疯了 别这样
Have Endo look at that, Mr. Joshua.
请安多看一下 约书亚先生
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You wish to do business with us, yes?
你想跟我们做生意吗?
Jesus Christ!
天啊
You wish to make a purchase, yes?
你想交易吗?
Yes, yes! Jesus Christ, yes.
对 天啊
You guys are out there like fucking Pluto, man. You’re gone!
你们都疯了 这下子你们死定了
The heroin will be here Friday night. We’ll make dellvery at that time.
海♥洛♥因♥星期五晚上会送到这里 我们会准时把货送来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!