Come on. Let’s go.
来吧 我们走
Don’t breathe this stuff. You’ll see pink elephants.
别吸这些废气 你会产生幻觉的
The sllppery son of a bitch got away!
那个狡猾的混♥蛋♥逃掉了
What do you mean he got away? Hey, fire me.
你说他逃掉了是什么意思? 开除我吧
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
Sarge, I’m commandeering your car.
巡官 我要借用你的车
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
My home! The bastard knows where I llve.
我家 那个混♥蛋♥知道我住哪里
I’ll drive, Cochise.
我来开车 老大
I got to look at him! He’s all right.
我得看着他 他没事的
3- W- 30 en route to Sgt. Murtaugh’s residence.
3W30赶往墨陶巡官家
Requesting additional units.
请求支援单位
Excuse me, sir. May we help you?
对不起 需要我们帮忙吗?
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Good morning, sir.
早安 先生
Tell me, what day is it?
告诉我今天是什么日子
Goddamn Christmas!
他妈的圣诞节
I’ll give you a home to come back to.
我会让你无家可归
Crazy son of a bitch!
疯子
Give me that. Drop it.
快给我 把它丢了
Looking for the general?
你在找将军吗?
He’s barbecuing his nuts on Hollywood Boulevard.
他在好莱坞大道被烤成肉干了
What do you say, Jack?
你觉得如何? 杰克
like a shot at the title?
你要试试看吗?
Don’t mind if I do.
我不介意
Okay, men! I’m Sgt. Murtaugh. My responsibillty here!
好了 大伙们 我是墨陶巡官 这是我的责任
Watch commander is en route.
现场指挥官立刻就到
Until then, Sgt. Murtaugh is in charge on site.
暂时由墨陶巡官负责指挥
Just keep the citizens clear.
请撤离民众
Keep everyone back!
让大家退后
It’s Sgt. Riggs’ arrest. I take full responsibillty!
里格斯巡官在逮捕嫌犯 我会负起全部责任
The son of a bitch killed two of our men!
那个混♥蛋♥杀了我们两个弟兄
Get him, kid! He’s yours!
给他好看 孩子 他是你的了
Come on, Riggs! Come on!
加油 里格斯
You wanna quit now? You wanna quit?
你现在要放弃吗?
Give me your nightstick!
把警棍交给我
Come on!
来吧
Show me what you got!
让我知道你有多厉害
Eat this, sucker!
去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Let them take him!
让他们逮捕他
Let me take him!
让我逮捕他
No! Back off!
不 滚开
Break his fucking neck!
扭断他的脖子
It’s not worth it.
不值得
You lose.
你输了
Get that shit off my lawn!
把那个人♥渣♥从我的草坪带走
How you doing, kid?
你还好吧? 孩子
I got you.
我撑住你了
I got you, partner.
我撑住你了 搭档
Merry Christmas, Victoria Lynn.
圣诞快乐 维多利亚·琳恩
I love you.
我爱你
How are you?
你还好吧?
I’m going to be all right. You?
我会没事的 你呢?
I’m good.
我很好
Give this to your dad, okay?
把这个交给你♥爸♥ 好吗?
It’s a present for him. Tell him I won’t need it anymore.
这是送他的礼物 跟他说我不再需要了
It’s a bullet. Yeah, it’s a bullet.
这是子弹 对 的确是子弹
He’ll understand.
他会了解的
You want to come in? We’re building.
你要进来吗? 我们准备要吃饭了
No, I gotta go.
不 我得走了
You have a nice Christmas, though.
祝你圣诞快乐
Okay. You too.
好的 你也是
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Bye.
再见
After all we’ve been through…
我们一起经历了那么多事
if you think I’m gonna eat the world’s worst turkey by myself…
如果你以为我会一个人 吃全世界最难吃的火鸡
you’re crazy.
你一定是疯了
I’ll tell you a little secret. What?
我要告诉你一个小秘密 什么?
I’m not crazy.
我没疯
I know.
我知道
Oh, good. Let’s eat.
很好 我们去吃饭吧
Hey, you know something?
你知道吗?
I think your daughter likes me.
我想你女儿喜欢我
if you touch her, I’ll kill you. You’ll try.
你敢碰她的话 我会杀了你 试试看吧
You mind if I bring a friend? Of course, bring a friend.
我可以带个朋友过来吗? 当然 你可以带朋友过来
I don’t think the cat will like this.
我想猫咪柏班克会不喜欢
I’ll put five on the mutt.
我赌五元 狗会喜欢的
I’m too old for this.
我老到无法玩这个游戏了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!