That’s very thin.
的确没有说服力
Thin’s my middle name.
我喜欢没有说服力
Your wife’s cooking, I’m not surprised.
吃过你太太做的菜 我一点都不讶异
What? Nothing.
什么? 没事
Those remarks won’t get you invited to Christmas dinner.
你那么说 是拿不到圣诞晚餐邀请卡的
My luck’s changing for the better every day.
每天我的运气越来越好
All right, baby, come to Roger.
好了 宝贝 快来找罗杰
Center mass.
正中红心
Read them and weep.
看了后认输吧
Do you sleep with that thing?
你带着那玩意睡觉吗?
I would if I slept.
如果我睡得着 我会那么做
Step back. Let me show what an old man can do.
退后 让我证明老头也很厉害
Just warming up, just warming up.
我只是在暖身
Watch carefully.
仔细看好了
Hey! Look at that, will you? Not bad for an old man.
快点看吧 对老头来说算是不错的
Step aside, old man.
快让开 老头
Have a nice day.
祝你有美好的一天
Shit!
该死
The pollcemen are here!
警♥察♥来了
Yeah, you’re right. Hello, pollcemen!
你说的对 警♥察♥好
How you doing? Fine.
你们还好吗? 我们很好
Are you going to bust Dixie?
你们来抓笛丝吗?
We’re just going over there for a cup of coffee.
我们只是来喝咖啡
We’re going over here to have breakfast.
我们来这里吃早餐
You’re gonna bust Dixie!
你们要抓笛丝
like I said, thin. Probably nothing.
我说过超没说服力的 或许没事
Did you see that? Wasn’t that great?
你看到了吗? 那真的很棒吧?
What are you, a fag?
你是同性恋吗?
Your coat’s on fire!
你的外套着火了
Probably nothing. Thin. Very thin.
或许没事 非常没有说服力
You guys okay? Got all your fingers and toes?
你们没事吧? 手脚都还在吗?
We got a fire and explosion at 111th and Larch.
111街跟拉奇街口 发生大火跟爆♥炸♥案
Request ambulance and fire department.
请派救护车跟消防队过来
Do it again! Do it again!
再来一次
Give me a break, guys. Enough, enough!
饶了我吧 大伙们 够了
Do you think Dixie was home?
你觉得笛丝在家吗?
What you got?
有什么发现?
Part of the device.
部分的引爆装置
This is artwork. This is goddamn artwork.
这真的非常精密
This is real pro stuff. I haven’t seen anything like this since the war.
这是专家级的做法 战后我就没看过这种东西了
The ClA used to hire mercs. They used the exact same setup.
以前中情局会雇用佣兵 他们都用这样的装置
Mercury switches, gaflooey! That’s heavy shit.
水银开关 天啊 那真的很专业
We got something. The detective wants to see you.
两位 我们有发现了 警探要跟你们说话
Okay, here it is.
好吧 事情是这样的
Some kids playing this morning…
今天早上有些孩子在玩
one saw a guy checking the meter.
一个孩子看到一个男人 在查看瓦斯表
Where? Here at Dixie’s.
在哪里? 就在笛丝家
He was playing under the porch. Says he saw the guy pretty good.
他在前廊下面玩 很清楚地看到那个男人
It could be a break. Those kids are six years old.
或许这是个线索 那些孩子才六岁大
You call the gas company? Sure did.
你有联络瓦斯公♥司♥吗? 当然
No one’s supposed to check that meter for at least a month.
瓦斯表一个月内都不必来查
Let me handle this. Be my guest.
让我来处理 请便
He’s the little fellow that saw the guy.
他是看到嫌犯的孩子
My name is Detective Murtaugh. What’s yours?
我是墨陶警官 你叫什么名字?
Don’t tell him your name. He’ll put you in jail.
别跟他说你的名字 他会把你关起来
You won’t see your mom.
你会看不到你妈妈
It’s all right. I won’t put you in jail. What’s your name?
没事的 我不会把你关起来 你叫什么名字?
Don’t tell him, Alfred. Alfred!
别告诉他 阿菲 阿菲
This is Alfred! Hey, meet Alfred. This is Alfred.
他是阿菲 快来跟阿菲打个招呼
Alfred, hi! How old are you?
阿菲 嗨 你几岁了?
Six.
六岁
Six years old. I bet you like Go- Bots.
六岁 我想你喜欢玩机器人
Is that a real gun?
那是真的枪吗?
Yeah, this is a real gun.
对 这是真的枪
Do you kill people?
你会杀人吗?
No. if some guy is hurting someone, I try to shoot him in the leg…
不 如果有人要伤害别人 我会对他的脚开枪
just to stop him.
试着阻止他
Mama says pollcemen shoot black people.
妈妈说警♥察♥会对黑人开枪
Is it true? Yeah, is it true?
真的吗? 对 真的吗?
Is that true?
那是真的吗?
Maybe we ought to get the kids some…
或许我们该请孩子们吃…
lce cream.
冰淇淋
You like ice cream?
你们要吃冰淇淋吗?
No, not you, Alfred.
不 你不能吃 阿菲
The man you saw, did you get a good look at him?
你看到的那个人 你清楚地看到他的样子了吗?
I saw him. Great!
我看到他了 太棒了
Picture him in your head. Close your eyes.
在脑海中想像他的样子 闭上眼睛
Think what he looks like.
想一想他长什么样子
Got it?
懂吗?
Can you draw him?
你能把他画出来吗?
Give me some drawing paper and crayons.
给我画纸跟蜡笔
This is good. Can it, man.
这真的太棒了 别说了
We’re gonna put out an APB on Big Bird.
我们得通缉大鸟先生
“All units. Large yellow bird, silly voice.”
所有单位请注意 黄色的大鸟 说话声音很好笑
You’re hilarious, Martin. It’s enough.
那真的很好笑 马丁 够了
Tell me what he looks like.
告诉我他长什么样子
Was he black?
他是黑人吗?
Was he white?
他是白人吗?
Was he tall?
他很高吗?
Tall like me?
跟我一样高吗?
What color was his hair? Brown?
他的头发是什么颜色? 棕色?
Black?
黑色?
Blond?
金色?
His hair was blond.
他的头发是金色?
What did he have on? Did he have jeans on?
他穿什么衣服? 他穿牛仔裤吗?
It was paint.
那是图…
Pained?
涂?
I don’t know.
我听不懂
Painted?
图画?
Painted. A tattoo?
图画 是刺青吗?
like Popeye? A tattoo like Popeye? No?
跟大力水手一样吗? 跟大力水手一样的刺青? 是吗?
It was that.
像那样
like that?
像那样?
Exactly like that?
一模一样吗?
I saw it good. This is it.
我看到了 就是这样
I remember.
我记得
Are you sure?
你确定?
It had a knife, even.
还有一把刀子
Roger, that’s a Special Forces tattoo.
罗杰 那是特种部队的刺青
Really?
真的吗?
A Special Forces tattoo, mercury switches….
特种部队刺青 水银开关
What the hell have we gotten into here?
这到底是怎么一回事?
Wonder if there’s an opening in the fire department?
不知道消防队有没有缺人
Want to tell me about it?
你能告诉我这是怎么一回事吗?
About what? Don’t bullshit me.
什么事? 别骗我
Your daughter wasn’t killed for something she was into.
你女儿被杀不是因为她惹上麻烦
She was killed for something you’re into.
她被杀是因为你惹上麻烦
Stop me if I’m wrong.
如果我说错了 请纠正我
I don’t know what you mean.
我听不懂你的意思
Keep your hands away from your pocket, okay?
手别插在口袋里 好吗?
Easy, man. Fuck easy.
放轻松 去你的
You called me the other day to blow the whistle, right?
那天你打电♥话♥给我 是要通知我 对吧?
Blow the whistle on what?
通知你什么?
You were going to tell all, so they killed your daughter.
你打算全盘托出 所以他们杀了你女儿
Tell me if I’m wrong. Talk to me!
如果我说错了 请纠正我 告诉我
They killed your daughter.
他们杀了你女儿
They paid off a hooker to poison your little girl.
他们付钱要一个妓♥女♥对你女儿下毒
Chrissake! I’ve got another daughter.
天啊 我还有一个女儿
She’ll be protected. You don’t know these people.
她会得到保护 你不认识这些人
Acquaint me with them.
告诉我他们到底是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!