Is this in my head? I don’t know what to think
我期待有个他跪在地上掏出戒指
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
说 朱丽叶 嫁给我
And said, marry me Juliet
我不会让你再寂寞
You’ll never have to be alone
我只知道我真的爱你
I love you and that’s all I really know
我跟你♥爸♥爸说了去挑婚裙
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
这个爱情故事 宝贝你赶紧答应
It’s a love story, baby, just say yes
因为第一次见面时 我们还很年轻
‘Cause we were both young when I first saw you
-索菲 -你好
– Sophie? – Hi.
真不敢相信你在这儿 你看起来真美
Can’t believe you’re here. You look beautiful.
你怎么不进去 你住在哪里
When did you get in? Where are you staying?
我还没想好呢
I haven’t figured that out yet.
不用想了 你就住在这儿
Well, no need. You’ll stay here.
洛伦索不会让你去别的地方
Lorenzo wouldn’t have it any other way.
估计是 最近…
I hope so. How is…
最近我们了不起的洛伦索怎么样了
How’s our great Lorenzo?
他还是那么棒吗
Is he as amazing as ever?
-更棒了 -是吗
-Even more so. -Yeah?
-实际上 我只是想 -你在这儿呢
– Actually, I wanna just… – There you are!
我想这里准备好了 她很快就到
I think we’re ready in there, and she’ll be here any second.
索菲 这是帕特里夏
Sophie, this is Patricia.
你好
Hi.
是那个索菲吗
The Sophie?
就是她
The Sophie.
终于见到你了真高兴
It is so nice to finally meet you.
-我们里面见吧 -好
– Well, I’ll see you inside. – Okay.
-一会儿别摔了 -好像我还不够紧张似的
– Don’t trip. – As if I’m not nervous enough.
好了
Okay.
-见到你太好了 -我进去了 我…
– It’s great to see you. – I’m gonna go in. I will…
-我 我们晚点再见 好吗 -好
– I’ll… I’ll see you after, okay? – Okay. yep.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
-你好 索菲 -我真高兴见到你
– Hi, Sophie. – I’m so happy to see you.
-你还好吗 还好吗 -真高兴见到你
– How are you? how are you? – I’m happy to see you.
真漂亮 真漂亮
Beautiful. beautiful.
-我们坐这儿 -这儿真棒
– We’re here. – It’s amazing.
谨以本人及我可爱的妻子的名义
I just want to say thank you on behalf of myself
感谢各位
and my lovely wife,
我美丽的克莱尔
La mia bella Claire!
现在该你了
And now it’s your turn.
-那 -说吧
– Well… – Go on.
亲爱的朋友们
Dear friends,
五十年前 我来到维罗纳的朱丽叶家
50 years ago, I went to Juliet’s house in verona.
我给她写了一封信 问了她一个问题
I wrote her a letter and I asked her a question.
两个月前 我收到了回信
And two months ago, I received a reply.
要是没有这封信
And without that letter,
我们今天就不会相聚在这里
none of us would be here today.
索菲 你介意
Sophie, would you mind if I
我把你写的信念出来吗
read out the words you wrote to me?
行吗
All right?
“亲爱的克莱尔 如果和怎样
“Dear Claire, ‘what’ and ‘if’ are two words
是两个毫无威胁的词
“as non-threatening as words can be.
但是把它们连着放到一起
“but put them together, side by side,
它们就能让你
“and they have the power to
余生都魂牵梦萦
haunt you for the rest of your life.
如果这样了又会怎样
“What if?
我不知道你的故事最后怎样了
“I don’t know how your story ended,
但要是你本觉得那是真爱
“but if what you felt then was true love
那就永远不晚
“then it’s never too late.
曾经的真爱如今为何不能再续前缘
“lf it was true then, why wouldn’t it be true now?
你需要的仅仅是
“You need only the courage
勇敢听从自己的心
“to follow your heart.
我不知道朱丽叶那样的爱情是什么感觉
“I don’t know what a love like Juliet’s feels like,
那种爱值得离家出走 值得跨越重洋
“a love to leave loved ones for, a love to cross oceans for,
但我相信 要是我遇到过这样的真爱
“but I’d like to believe, if I ever were to feel it,
我会有勇气去把握住它
“that I’d have the courage to seize it.
克莱尔 要是你曾经错过
“And, Claire, if you didn’t,
我希望将来你会把握住
“I hope one day that you will.
爱你的
“All my love,
朱丽叶”
“Juliet”
我马上回来好吗 奶奶
I’ll be right back, all right, gran?
索菲
Sophie?
好极了
Of course!
又是阳台
A balcony.
你在那上面干什么
What are you doing up there?
我要走了
I’m gonna go.
为什么
Why?
因为这真的很痛苦
Because this is really painful.
我早就该想到 但我没有
I should have realized sooner, but I didn’t,
或者说我不愿想
or I guess maybe I couldn’t,
维克托和我分手了
but Victor and I aren’t together anymore.
我还回来以为…
And I guess I came back hoping that…
等等 你说你又单身了吗
Wait, wait. You’re not engaged?
不订了
No.
但是已经太晚了
But it’s too late.
显然太晚了
It’s clearly too late.
那已经不重要了 因为 说真的
And it really doesn’t matter anymore because, honestly,
我爱你
I love you.
我不敢相信我真说出来了
I can’t believe I just said that.
可是真的 我爱你
But I do, I love you. It doesn’t…
不过这对你不重要了
I mean, it shouldn’t matter to you,
-因为你现在和帕特里夏一起 -帕特里夏
-Because you’re here with Patricia. – Patricia?
你现在应该回到她身边
And you should be back with her right now.
帕特里夏是我的表姐 她是我的表姐
Patricia is my cousin. She’s my cousin.
-这不是乱♥伦♥吗 -不
– How is that legal? – No…
索菲 不是的
Sophie… no.
不 不 让我解释
No, no, no. Let me explain!
索菲 我真笨 有两个帕特里夏
Sophie, I’m so stupid. There’s two Patricias.
这里这个 是我表姐
There’s my cousin, who’s here,
另外一个我几乎都忘了她什么样子了
and the one that I’ve completely forgotten about.
更重要的是 只有一个索菲
More importantly, there’s only one Sophie.
现在你可以下来了吗
Now, would you please come down?
等等 克莱尔 克莱尔 停下 你在干什么
Wait, Charlie. Charlie, stop. What are you doing?
查理 你干什么
Charlie, what are you doing?
听着 认真听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me very, very carefully.
我住在伦敦 一个活力非凡的历史名城
I live in London, a gorgeous, vibrant,
我很喜欢住在那里
historic city that I happen to love living in.
而你则住在名过其实的纽约
You live in New York, which is highly overrated.
你说什么
Pardon me?
但鉴于每天要跨越大西洋的确有点远
But since the atlantic ocean is a bit wide to cross every day,
游泳 划船或者飞过去 我们可以掷硬币决定
swimming, boating or flying, I suggest we flip for it.
你在说些什么
What are you saying?
要是这些条件都不接受
And if those terms are unacceptable,
我很荣幸离开伦敦
leaving London will be a pleasure,
因为你在对岸等我
as long as you’re waiting for me on the other side.
因为事实是 索菲
‘Cause the truth is, Sophie,
我疯狂地 深深地 真诚地 热烈地爱着你
I am madly, deeply, truly, passionately in love with you.
是吗
You are?
是的
I am.
-你要吻我吗 -要
– Are you gonna kiss me? – Yeah.

Yeah.
天哪
Oh, my god!
查理
Charlie!
不敢相信我都干了些什么
I can’t believe I just did that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
告诉我没人看到
Please tell me no one saw that.
没人看到
Nobody saw it.
好 太好了
Good. That’s good.
你还能动吗
Can you move?
只有嘴唇能
Only my lips.
如果我们是天造地设的一对会怎样
What if we were made for each other
生来就是最默契的朋友和爱人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!