Thank you.
谢谢你 我会永感于心的
Thank you. I’ll be eternally grateful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你对我真好 谢谢你
It’s very kind. Thank you.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
-随时欢迎你再来 -谢谢
– You’re always welcome here. – Thank you.
-谢谢你 洛伦索 -再见
– Thank you, Lorenzo. – Ciao.
再见
Speak soon.
再见
Bye.
亲爱的 真是一家人啊
Darling, you’re family,
所以和我一样傻
So I think you’ll understand
你懂我的意思吧
why I’m telling you you’re a total idiot.
知道 知道 别用糖衣炮弹啊
Okay, okay, then don’t sugarcoat it, gran.
我不会的
I won’t.
你觉得这个世界上有几个索菲
How many Sophies do you think there are on this planet?
别像我一样等了50年
Don’t wait 50 years like I did.
去 快去呀
Go. Go! go!
我想死你了
I missed you so much! So much.
…不能给你发邮件所以我
…In person because I couldn’t send you an E-mail,
因为我…
Because it was…
这说不通呀 因为我知道你当时在
It just didn’t make sense, because I know you were having…
等一下
One second.
你好 好的 好的
Hello? Hey. yeah, yeah.
我必须要整理
We just have to sort out all the deliveries
送货的清单
that we need to make. I mean.
发生了什么事
What happened?
你不喜欢这个结局吗
You don’t like the ending?
不 结局不错 挺感人的
No, the ending’s fine. It’s actually quite moving.
那些人怎么了
But what happened to the people?
我是说 他们还在一起吗
I mean, are they still together?
那个年轻人怎么了
What about… what about the kid?
查理怎么了 他在哪儿
What about Charlie? Where’s he?
我不知道 我没跟他们联♥系♥了
I don’t know. I didn’t keep in touch.
你有什么建议吗
Do you have any advice?
我觉得你应该买♥♥意航的股票
I think you should buy stock in Alitalia,
因为女人们会把维罗纳挤爆的
’cause all the ladies are gonna be flocking to Verona.
你会出版这个么
Are you gonna publish this?
是的 我会出版 这是个好故事
Yeah, I’m gonna publish it. It’s a good story.
你还有其他的故事吗
You got anything else for me?
暂时没有了
No, not at the moment.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
你说的是托斯卡纳金色对吧 托斯卡纳金色
You said tuscan gold, right? Tuscan gold?
看 这个是黄色
Look. This is yellow.
黄色 托斯卡纳金色
Yellow. Tuscan gold. Yellow.
我是说 这个不是托斯卡纳金色 不是金色
I mean, there’s no tuscany, there’s no gold.
-再做一个行吗 -行 行
– Yeah? can we do it again? – Yeah. Yeah.
-行是吧 好 好 -走吧
– Yeah? All right, all right. – Let’s go. Come on.
再试一次吧
Let’s try it again.
索菲
Hey, Sophie.
今天怎么样
Hey, how’s your day been?
-我把我的故事给博比看了 -他喜欢吗
– I showed my story to bobby. – Did he like it?
喜欢 他打算出版
Yeah, he’s gonna print it.
-出版吗 -对
– Print it? – Yeah.
真是太棒了 不是吗
Wow! Wow. That’s pretty great, huh?
-是啊 你看了吗 -这个
– I know. Did you read it? – Yeah, Yeah.
-没 我 -昨晚我留给你看了
– No. I… – Last night I left it out for you to read.
我不用看 我是说 它一定写得很好
I don’t need to. I mean, I know it’s gonna be great.
而且 我会看的 出版的时候我会看的
Plus, I’m gonna see it… I’m gonna see it when it comes out.
我比较喜欢买♥♥下来
That’s why I prefer to buy it.
-我真是太惊喜了 -是啊
– You know, I’m surprised, like… – Yeah.
你知道吗 就像…小心 小心
You know? Like… watch out! Watch out!
等一下 等一下
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
-谢谢你的午饭 -这是给你的奖励
– Thanks for lunch. – Oh, my god. You so deserve this.
我这辈子都做你的真♥相♥核查员
I want to be your fact checker for life.
你可别想跳槽 永远别想
Don’t ever think about going anywhere else, ever. ever.
我保证不会
I promise.
-你们好 -你好
-Hi, guys. -Hey.
索菲 这些是你的留言
Sophie, these messages are for you.
-还有一封给你的信 -谢谢
-And a letter came for you. -Thank you.
这里是《纽约客》杂♥志♥
New Yorker.
第一次见面时 我们还很年轻
We were both young when I first saw you
我闭上眼 画面闪现
I close my eyes and the flashback starts

克莱尔·史密斯和洛伦索·巴尔托利尼

幸福地宣布他们将举♥行♥婚礼
我就站在那儿
I’m standing there
时间 八月二十八号♥星期六下午一时
地点 意大利佛罗伦萨 蒙特卡特里·巴尔托利尼庄园
夏夜香气中的露台
On a balcony in summer air
看着衣香鬓影 灯火摇摇
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
看着你穿过人潮
I see you make your way through the crowd
向我问好
and say hello
我还什么都不知道
Little did I know
你是向我家扔石子的罗密欧
That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
我爸爸说 “别靠近朱丽叶”
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
我却在楼梯间偷偷哭
And I was crying on the staircase
祈求你千万别跑
begging you please don’t go
这什么味道 这是…
Hey, what’s that smell? what…
阿方索 阿方索 不 不 不 我说的是
Hey, Alfonzo, Alfonzo. No, no, no, no. We said…
我说的是熬洋葱汁 好吗
We said we were gonna sweat the onion, yeah.
不对 这是熬煮 不是熬汁 好吗
No, this is caramelized. No. Sweat. Sweat, okay?
我不知道你哪儿学的这个
I don’t know where you got that from.
好吧 重新做
Okay, come on, do it again.
索菲 你还好吗
Hey, Sophie. How’re you doing?
事情顺利吗
Everything all right?
洛伦索和克莱尔要结婚了
Lorenzo and Claire are getting married.
真的吗
Really?
-什么时候 -星期六
– When? – On saturday.
星期六 这个星期六吗
Saturday? This saturday?
是的 我要去
Yeah. I’m gonna go.
自己去
Alone.
自己去吗
Alone?
伙计们 你们能从厨房♥里出去一会儿吗
Guys, can you step out of the kitchen, please?
对 所有人 对 东西就那样放着吧
Yeah, everyone. Yeah, just leave… leave everything as it is.
放着吧 没事
It’s fine, it’s fine, it’s fine.
所有人 拜托了 都从厨房♥里出去
Everyone, please! Just out of the kitchen, come on.
-等一下 不 不 索菲 等一下 -不 不
– Wait. no, no, no. Sophie, wait… – No, no, no. just…
让我说清楚 好吗
Let me get this out. Please?
我真的不懂现在的状况
I really don’t know what this is anymore.
不知道我们在干什么
I don’t know what we’re doing.
我们一起去度假 却没待在一起
I mean, we went on vacation and we didn’t spend any time together.
对 因为你忙着写作
Yeah, because you were busy writing.
-我不介意 -对 可是…
– I didn’t mind. – Yeah, but…
-我不介意 -我知道你不介意
– I didn’t mind. – I know you didn’t mind.
-你也在忙 -好啦
– And you were busy. – Come on…
你去了里窝那 我也不介意
You went to Livorno and I didn’t mind.
不 不 索菲 不要 不要
No, no, no, Sophie! No, no, no…
不 这就是我要说的
No… which is what I’m saying.
维克托 我们是去度蜜月
Victor, we went on, like, a honeymoon
可我们完全不介意对方不在自己身边
and we didn’t mind being apart from each other.
蜜月不是这样的
It’s not supposed to be that way.
我们应该时时刻刻都难舍难分
We’re supposed to want to be with each other all the time.
我希望我可以说事情以后会不一样
Well, I wish I could tell you that things are gonna be different
我也会不一样
and that I’m gonna be different,
但是我…
But I…
-我就是这样的人 -我知道 我爱…
– This is who I am. – I know, but I love…
我爱的你就是这样
I love who you are.
可是我变了
But I’ve changed.
不能再这样下去了
It’s not working.
我得走了 维克托
I have to go, Victor.
罗密欧 救我 我感到如此寂寞
Romeo, save me, I’ve been feeling so alone
我一直守候 你却没来
I keep waiting for you but you never come
我脑子里在想什么 我不知所措

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!