当然可以
If you’d care to.
对不起,我无意听到您说的那些…
Excuse me. I just thought…
overhearing what you were saying…

Yes.
如果您需要
If you like…
可以试试这个
you’re welcome to these.
谢谢,老人家,我太需要它了
Very kind of you, old man.
It’s just what I need.
还有
And…
这些
these.
还真不少啊,老人家
Rather a lot, old man.
非常感谢,我会收下它们
I’m grateful to you.
I’ll take them off your hands.
我想也是
I did think about it.
但我自己没用过
But I don’t have it in me,
that kind of thing.
因为不想给您的女房♥东带来不便
Think of the inconvenience
to your landlady.
说来也巧,我确实这么想
Odd. I thought about exactly that.
不过事情可能不像您想的那样
It’s not
perhaps quite what you think.
You see…
其实挺乏味的
this is rather a bore, but the doctors
have given me six months.
医生说我只剩下半年的时间
最多八♥九♥个月
Eight or nine at a stretch.
很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
真荒唐
Funny.
我第一个告诉的人居然是您
You’re the first person I’ve told.
其实我也是刚来这里
The thing is, I just came down here.
这些都送给您,我用不着了
Look, you’re…
You’re most welcome to those.
I’ve no more need of them.
六个月,九个月
Six months.
Nine.
确实不长,不过多少还有时间
It doesn’t seem long,
but it’s something.
如果您愿意
可以把什么都安排好,留下点什么
Enough time to put things in order
and to live a little, if you chose to.
我取了点钱
差不多是我一生一半的积蓄
I withdrew some cash.
It’s almost half my life’s savings.
听着,老人家,别这样
Look here, old chap. Enough of that.
您得谨慎一点
You need to be more careful.
您明白我的情况
You see my problem.
我取了钱,来这里想…
I withdrew this cash
and came down here to…
想散散心
或者照您说的,好好快活一下
Enjoy myself, or live a little,
as you put it.
可我发现…
But I realise…
我根本不知道该怎么做
I don’t know how.
…“W”开头,但是发“V”的音
但战后他们改了名,原因显而易见
(游乐场)
(改变)
耶!
Yes!
漂亮,干得漂亮
…我想看她不♥穿♥衣服!
-嘿!叫您呢!
-佩雷斯扮演的科迪莉亚
-那他就得严肃些
-嘿!
Then he needed
to be tough.
不不不
No, no, no. No, no.
被那种女孩抢了帽子
还是买♥♥顶新的便宜些
When a girl like that steals your hat,
always cheaper to buy a new one.
旧的不去,新的不来!
Out with the old.
New phase of life!
You see, that hat. That’s not bad.
看到那顶帽子了吗?
那顶不错,应该能行
That could work.
Do you know what I mean?
能想象什么效果吗?
Can you imagine something like that?
我觉得不错,我去问问他
I think that’s good.
I’m gonna talk to him.
我去问问他,价格合适的话应该…
I’m gonna talk to him,
because I think, for the right price
– we can get that.
– Well, I, there’s no need.
– I’m gonna talk to him.
– Really?
Show you something really special.
Strictly VIPs only.
♪是,我们没有香蕉♪
♪ Yes, we have no bananas
♪我们今天没有香蕉♪
♪ We have no bananas today ♪
身为剧作家的我
有责任为家族传宗接代
And so it falls to me to steer
the family line as a playwright.
海蒂,我朋友罗德尼·威廉姆斯
从萨里郡埃舍尔来的
Hattie, this here is my friend,
Mr Rodney Williams of Esher, Surrey.
他病得很重
And, do you know, that this man
before you now is grievously ill.
那他还喝酒?
Then why is he drinking?
是啊
Why indeed?
他不想虚度最后的时光
He has decided to grasp life,
what little of it remains to him.
我们应该为此敬佩他
And we have to admire him for it.
您不敬佩他吗,海蒂?
Don’t you admire him, Hattie?
如果他真病了,这样对他身体不好
If he’s ill,
then this ain’t good for him.
您不明白
Hattie, you don’t understand.
This man, until yesterday
昨天之前,他还一直带着面具生活
was living a shell of an existence,
has sprung to life.
现在才是他的新生
看,他连帽子都换了
Look. He even has a new hat.
好,非常好
Alright, alright.
Come on, come on.
我们还知道什么?下一个谁来?
What else do we know?
Who wants to be next?
我…对
Yeah, I, yes.
我知道一首歌♥
Yes, I have a song.
您给我们带来的是什么歌♥,先生?
And what can you offer us, sir?
我知道…
Erm, I have a…
是我母亲家乡的一首苏格兰歌♥
I have a little Scotch on my,
on my mother’s side.
您是喝了不少苏格兰威士忌吧
Looks like you’ve got a little bit
of Scotch in you right now, mate.
说得对,我是多喝了点
你们不介意的话,我可以唱给你们听
You’re right, I am somewhat,
but I’d like to sing you a song,
if I may.
不知道你们知不知道
《花楸树》,有人知道吗?
If you happen to know, erm,
The Rowan Tree. Do you know the…?
《花楸树》,苏格兰老歌♥,对吗?
Rowan Tree. Old Scottish song, right?
对,我有些苏格兰的血统
我过世的妻子也是
Yeah, I have a little Scotch in me.
My late wife, too.
Erm, she was, erm…
她…
♪花楸树,哦,花楸树♪
♪ Oh rowan tree, oh rowan tree
♪你永远都是我亲爱的花楸树♪
♪ Thou’lt aye be dear to me
♪你那么遒劲,盘根错节♪
♪ Entwined thou art wi’ many ties
♪你给我期冀,给我希望♪
♪ O’ hame and infancy
♪你初春的绿叶♪
♪ Thy leaves were aye
the first of spring
♪你盛夏的绽放♪
♪ Thy flowers the summer’s pride
♪多么繁茂的花楸树♪
♪ There was nae such a bonny tree
♪长在家乡处处♪
♪ In a’ the countryside
♪你茁壮的树干
铭刻着那么多名字♪
♪ On thy fair stem were mony names
♪我看在眼里♪
♪ Which now nae mair I see
♪也铭刻在我心间♪
♪ But they’re engraven on my heart
♪永远不会忘却♪
♪ Forgot they ne’er can be
♪我们坐在你繁茂的树荫下♪
♪ We sat aneath thy spreading shade
♪孩子们在树下奔跑♪
♪ The bairns around thee ran
♪等漂亮的浆果染上红色♪
♪ They pulled the bonny berries red
♪串成项链戴在颈间♪
♪ And necklaces they strang
♪可我母亲那么安静♪
♪ My mother, though I see her still ♪
♪我…♪
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
走吧,老兄,我带您到别处转转
Come along, old man.
I’ll show you another place I know.
威廉姆斯先生?
Mr Williams?
威廉姆斯先生?
Mr Williams?
哦,真的是您
Oh! Oh, it is you.
我太吃惊了,您的新帽子
I was quite thrown there for a minute.
I mean, by your new hat.
Ah, yes. I lost my old one.
是啊,旧的丢了
这顶也很不错,不知道大家会怎么说
Well, it’s jolly nice.
I do wonder what they’ll make of it
at the office.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!