什么
What?
你看见我下巴上的疙瘩了吗
Do you see a pimple on my chin?
在我看来 你绝对完美
You look absolutely perfect to me.
想看看我下巴颤动吗
Wanna see my chin wobble?

OK.
汉伯特
Humbert!
汉伯特
Humbert…
她有没有一直烦你
Is she keeping you up?
不好意思
I beg your pardon?
没有
No!
没有 没有 我
No. No, I’m…
没有
No.
大概是一个24小时漏洞
Well, it’s probably just a 24-hour bug.
他想见你
He was looking forward to meeting you.
有人看见我的另一只球鞋吗
Has anybody seen my other sneaker?!
你的早餐 汉伯特教授
Your breakfast, Professor Humbert.
别告诉我妈 我吃完了你的熏肉
Don’t tell Mother, but I ate all your bacon.
-多丽丝 刚才是法洛夫人-那又怎样
-Dolores, that was Mrs Farlow. -So?
露丝发烧不能去沙漏湖了
Rose has a temperature and can’t go to Hourglass Lake.
-哦 然后 -别用那种口气跟我说话
-Oh, yeah? -Do not use that tone with me!
你准备好去教堂了吗
Are you ready for church?
我才不去那个恶心的教堂
I’m not going to that disgusting church.
-年轻人-不去野餐我就不去教堂
-Young lady… -No picnic, no church.
好吧 真没良心
That is fine with me. It is your conscience.
我回来的时候你的房♥间要整整齐齐
I want your room spick-and-span when I get home.
-另外洗你的头发-我洗过了
-And wash your hair, young lady. -I did wash it!
-什么时候 -几个月前
-When? -A couple of months ago.
我可以称为一个舞蹈家
I could be a dancer.
那是我主要的选择
That’s a major option.
因为我有与生俱来的优雅
Cos I do have a natural grace.
-你知道 一种悲伤的美丽-一种悲伤倒没错
-You know. A kind of sad beauty. -Sort of sad is right.
我有空想看看你跳舞
I’d like to see you dance sometime.
小女孩总想称为芭蕾舞演员 不是吗
Little girls always want to be ballerinas, don’t they?
我想我是
I know I did. I know I did.
但是我曾经是 怎么说呢 太 丰满了
But I was -how should I put it? – a tad too… plump?
-这个词有没有错 -没错
-Is that the right word? -Yes.
我再去倒点酒
I’ll get more Vouvray.
让她明天带我们去沙漏 湖
Make her take us to Hourglass Lake tomorrow.
-我 -嗯
-Me? -Mm-hm.
你说什么她都会答应
She’ll do anything you say.
她对你着迷了
She’s getting a thing about you.
小点声 小点声
Whisper, whisper.
你们两个在咕叽什么
What are you two so cozy about?
嗯 我有没有告诉过你们
Um… Did I ever tell you both that…
我曾经是
..I was once a…
我曾经是
..that I was once a… um…
嗯 我我曾经在北极当过厨子
Uh… that l… I was once a cook in the North Pole?
-厨子 -嗯 也不完全是
-A cook? -Well, not exactly a cook.
我开过几个罐头
I opened a few cans.
是个气候考察 我曾经打过北极熊
It was a weather expedition. And I shot a polar bear.
-不会吧-好吧 我没打中
-No! -Well, I didn’t hit it.
为什么开枪打北极熊 这事可真恶心
Why shoot a polar bear? That’s a lousy thing to do.
因为我发现
Because I found it…
用它的脸 听着-在冰激凌机里面
..with its face -Listen to this – in the ice-cream mixer.
这段我没法忘记因为我们靠冰激凌机过活
I couldn’t let that pass because we lived off ice cream.
你已经语无伦次了 汉伯特
You’re out of your gourd, Humpy.
你能不能不要用这个布娃娃来烦人了
Will you stop fidgeting with the doll?
现在我们都认为洛应该去睡觉了
And now we all think that Lo should go to bed.

Lo?
你的”我们”是指谁 白脸女人
What do you mean “we”, paleface?
如我所说 我把我的打北极熊的枪
So, as I was saying, there I was with my white polar-bear gun…
来搅拌
-..to blend in.
找我的
It’s for me!

Hello?
-不 不好意思 她很忙-希望你原谅她的没礼貌
-No, I’m sorry. She’s busy. -I hope you will forgive her bad manners.
-又怎么样
-Now what?!
看着 我的独创现代舞
Look! It’s my modern dance creation!
多丽丝 海兹 关掉那音乐
Dolores Haze, turn that music down!
她是个害虫 如果她打扰了你的思考的话直接抽她就行
She is a pest. Just slap her hard if she interferes with your meditations.

Psst!

Hum…
汉 你是不是认为我有一个很野心的梦
Hum, do you know that I have one most ambitious dream?
去找一个真正培训过的女仆人
To get a hold of a real trained maid…
就跟那个德国女孩子一样跟那个塔波特说的一样
..like that German girl that the Talbots spoke of…
让她住在房♥子里面
..and have her live in the house.
-没房♥间了吧-噢 亲爱的 亲爱的
-No room. -Oh, chéri, chéri.
你低估了我们的那卑微的房♥子
You underestimate the possibilities of our humble household.
我会让她住在洛的房♥间里
We’d put her in Lo’s room.
我本来打算把门开在客人房♥的
I intended to turn that hole into a guest room anyway.
那么洛睡在哪里
But where would Lo sleep?
小洛完全不在此计划中
Little Lo does not enter the picture at all.
小洛将会去参加寄宿学校举♥行♥的野营活动
Little Lo goes straight from camp to a good boarding school…
有严格的纪律以及一些合理的宗教培训
..with strict discipline and some sound religious training.
我不去
I won’t go!
我要把所有这些名字标签在明天都缝到你的衣服上
I want all of these name tags sewn on your clothes by tomorrow.
我不想去
I don’t want to go.
我想我不是在征求你的意见
I didn’t ask your opinion!
我不想去你不能强迫我
I don’t want to go and you can’t make me.
听着 我们都认为这是个好主意
Look, we all think it’s a good idea.
汉伯特教授认为这是个好主意我认为这是个好主意
Professor Humbert thinks it’s a good idea, I think it’s a good idea,
你必须得去
and you are going!
两面派
Double-crosser!

Ow!
我一个小时之前就让你把箱子塞进车子里了
I asked you to put that suitcase in the car an hour ago!
露易丝 非常感谢你帮助这屁孩子
Louise, thank you so much for helping the poor child.
天杀的 多丽丝
Goddamn it! Dolores,
我告诉你把野餐篮子放在后座上
I told you to put this lunch basket in the back seat!
为什么老是让我去做什么
Why always tell me to do everything?
我是唯一的不吃你那一套的
I’m the one that won’t be eating it.
露易丝 晚饭吃布鲁塞尔菜芽和面包夹肉
Louise! Brussels sprouts and meat loaf for dinner.
-好的 开车小心 -谢谢 走了
-All right. Drive careful. -Thank you. Let’s go!
-再见 夫人 -再见 露易丝
-Bye, my baby. -Bye, Louise.
-你真是太好了 我会想你的 -啊
-You be good. I’m gonna miss you. -Agh!
多丽丝
Dolores!
快走
Let’s go!
快点
Speed it up!
快上车
Get in the car!
又要干吗 这屁孩子
Now what?! That child!
-露易丝 牛腰肉也行 -好的
-Louise, maybe tenderloin. -That’d be good.
我在等着
I’m waiting!
有没有跟你说过 我已经跟你说过一千次了
If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a thousand times…
别让我在车上等你
..not to make me wait in the car.
如果你不是去野营 我就把你给撂倒
If you weren’t going to camp, I would ground you.
汉伯先生
Mr Humble!
这些该死的楼梯快把我给整死了
These damn stairs are gonna be the death of me.
汉伯先生
Mr Humble!
汉伯先生
Mr Humble!
汉伯先生
Mr Humble?
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
哦 是吧
Oh, yes.
我要走了 很快就回来
I’m leaving, but I’ll be back later.
你他♥娘♥的♥还在那里干什么
What the hell he doin’ in there?
这是一个忏悔
This is a confession.
我爱你
I love you.
我是个激♥情♥的可爱的女人
I’m a passionate and lonely woman…
你是我一生所爱
..and you are the love of my life.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
请毁了这封信然后走吧
So please, destroy this letter and go.
我将会在晚餐时回来你那时必须走
I shall return by dinner time and you must be gone by then.
听着 亲爱的 如果我发现你在家
You see, chéri, if I found you at home,…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!