Who…?
-告诉我
-Tell me.
求求你 告诉我
Please, tell me.
求求你告诉我
Please tell me.
求求你告诉我
Please tell me.
求求你告诉我
Please tell me.
求求你
Please!
求求你 告诉我
Please… tell… me!
求求你 求求你
Please… please…
求求你
Please…
告诉我
..tell me!
求求你
Please…
求求你
..please…
求求你
..please…
我带你们去29号♥房♥间
I’ll show you to room number 29.
这是我们最好的房♥间
It’s one of our nicer rooms.
你女儿怎么了 她病了吗
Say, what’s wrong with your little daughter? Is she ill?
哦 不 她只是有点
Oh, no. She’s just feeling a bit… um…
老天爷 洛
My God, Lo!
你怎么样
Are you all right?
我觉得 我觉得不舒服
I don’t feel… I don’t feel very well.
是病毒
It’s a virus.
并不严重 这两周有40个这样的病人
Nothing serious. I’ve had 40 cases in two weeks.
-我可以带她回家吗 -我们必须让她在医院观察一夜
-So can I take her home? -We’re gonna keep her here overnight.
让她多喝水 帮助她睡眠
Keep her hydrated, help her sleep.
你怎么不去睡觉 你呆在这也没用
Why don’t you get some sleep? It won’t help if you catch it.
我已经睡过了 我很担心
I think I have already. I feel dreadful.
-或许我应该留下来-回去吧
-Maybe I should stay. -Go.
明天早上给我打电♥话♥
Call us in the morning.
-把花给我吧-谢谢
-Here, I’ll take those. -Thank you.
嗯 是的 你好 我是汉伯特先生
Uh, yes, hello. This is Mr Humbert.
我打电♥话♥来问问我女儿怎么样了 多丽丝 海兹
I’m calling to see how my… daughter, Dolores Haze, is.
哦 她好多了
Oh, she’s much better.
她很早就起来了 烧也退了
She was up early. No trace of fever.
她叔叔古斯塔夫来接她走 我们签字让她离开了
And when Uncle Gustave came for her, we signed her out.
谁 谁
Who? Wh… Wh… Who?
古斯塔夫叔叔 多丽丝这么叫他
Uncle Gustave, Dolores called him.
他有一只聪明伶俐的狗 他真是个大好人 笑容可掬的
He had a sweet little dog. He was the nicest man. Had a big smile.
等等
Wait, Ted.
你就让她跟他走了
And you let her go with him?
哦 是的 他用现金付的药费
Oh, yes. He paid the bill in cash.
他们说让你不用担心
They said to tell you not to worry,
他们会在爷爷家等你
and they’ll be at Grandpa’s expecting you.
-然后他们进了那辆漂亮的凯迪拉克
-Then they went off in that nice Cadillac.

Hello?

Hey!

Hey!
护士
Nurse!
-她在哪儿 -谁
-Where is she? -Who?
谁把她带走了 有人把我女儿带走了
Who took her? Somebody took my daughter.
-你应该跟一生说-但是谁把她带走了
-You need to talk to the doctor. -But who took her?
我女儿昨天晚上还在这儿
My daughter was in there last night.
-谁把她带走了 -嘿 放松 老兄
-Who took her away? -Hey, relax, pal!
别告诉我让我放松 我在找我女儿 医生
Don’t tell me to relax! I’m looking for my daughter! Doctor!
医生 医生
Doctor! Doctor!
你对她做了什么
What have you done with her?
她在哪儿 她在哪儿
Where is she? Where is she?
告诉我她在哪儿 她在哪儿
Tell me where she is! Where is she?
她去哪儿了 哪儿 哪儿 哪儿
Where has she gone? Where? Where? Where?
滚开 混♥蛋♥
You leave me alone, you bastards!
你个该死的恶魔
You fucking fiends!
告诉我她在哪儿
Tell me where she is!
帮我搞定那个人
Get me to that man!
我只是在找我的女儿
I’m just looking for my daughter!
-我说过放松 -我只想知道她在哪儿
-I said relax! -I want to know where she –
对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 我只是有点
I’m sorry. I’m just a little bit…
我想我只是有点 喝多了 对不起
I think I may just have… had a little too much to drink. Sorry.
我很担心我女儿 你知道
I’m very worried about my daughter, you see.
但是她跟古斯塔夫叔叔在一起
But she’s with her Uncle Gustave.
她应该没事
So she’ll be all right.
非常抱歉 请原谅我
I’m very sorry. Please forgive me.
她去她爷爷的农场了
She’s gone to her… grandpa’s farm.
她肯定没事
She’ll be absolutely fine there.
哪里有比那更好的地方
What better place for her?
我 我很好
I’m… I’m fine.
对不起
Please, I’m sorry.
对不起 非常感谢
So sorry. Thank you very much.
对不起 对不起
Sorry… Sorry.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
我找了所有我们去过的地方
I searched all our old haunts…
好几个月 那些痕迹依然温暖
..and for several months the trail remained warm.
那个贼 绑♥架♥犯 无论你叫他什么
The thief, the kidnapper, whatever you want to call him,…
他很聪明
..he was clever.
他肯定用的是假名
He would disguise his name.
但是我一直认识他的字迹
But I could always tell his handwriting.
嗯 先生
Um… Sir!
他写的Ts Ws LS非常特别
He had very peculiar Ts, Ws and Ls.
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
他看起来什么样
What does he look like?
-让我帮你-不 请你
-Let me help. -No, please…
女士 抱歉 我正在找
Ladies, I’m sorry. We’re trying to find…
我想你们肯定很难理解
It must be hard for you who already know who it was…
我的神经质
..to understand my mystification.
或者你们可能认为我有幻想症
Or maybe you think I was imagining things.
我女儿
..my daughter.
或许你们认为不可能有另外一个像我这样的人
Maybe you think it impossible that there could have been another like me.
另外一个喜欢早熟少女的男人跟踪了我们整个丑陋的平原
Another mad lover of nymphets following us over the great and ugly plains.
那么 你是对的 当然
Well, you are right, of course.
没有一个人会像我一样
There was no-one else like me.
最终这些线索逐渐消失
Eventually the trail went cold and dead.
我最后回到了冰冷的 死气沉沉的比尔兹利
And I went back to cold, dead Beardsley.
“亲爱的爸爸 一切还好吗”
“Dear Dad, how’s everything?”
“我结婚了 我马上就要生孩子了”
“I’m married. I’m going to have a baby.”
“我想应该是圣诞节前后”
“I guess it’ll come right around Christmas.”
“写这封信对我来说很艰难”
“This is a hard letter to write.”
“我们很困难 因为我们没有足够的”
“I’m going nuts because we don’t have enough…
来付账单并离开这里”
..to pay our debts and get out of here.”
“迪克许诺会在阿♥拉♥斯加找个好工作”
“Dick has been promised a big job in Alaska.”
“你仍然对我很生气吗”
“Are you still mad at me?” “Are you still mad at me?”
“请寄给我一张支票
“Please send us a cheque, Dad.
我想三四百块钱就足够了”
We could manage with three or four hundred,…
更少也可以 任何帮助都可以”
..or even less. Anything is welcome.”
我已经受够了悲哀和困苦
“I have gone through much sadness and hardship.”
“期待你的回复 多丽”
“Yours expecting, Dolly.”
“理查德·F·太太”
“Mrs Richard F…
“席勒”
..Schiller.”

Well!
请进
Come in.
你 莫利 呆在外面
You, Molly, stay out.
好女孩
Good girl.
老公在家
Husband at home?

Yeah.
你想坐哪儿 摇椅还是沙发
Where do you wanna sit? The rocker or the divan?
过来跟我一起坐在沙发上吧
Come sit with me on the divan.
就是他
Is that him?
梯子上的那个
Up the ladder?
你想让我叫他进来吗
You want me to call him in?
不用了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!