好的 谢谢
All right, OK. Thank you.
谢谢
-Thank you!
不要开枪 不要开枪
Don’t shoot, don’t shoot!
哇 看起来真不错
Wow! Looks swank!
晚上好 我以汉伯特的名字预定了一个房♥间
Good evening. I have a reservation in the name of Humbert.
两张房♥的标间
Twin-bedded room.
昨晚打过电♥话♥的
I called last night.
-两个人-哦
-Two people. -Oh!
对不起 汉八哥先生
I’m sorry, Mr Humbug.
这个房♥间我给你留到了六点半
I held the room with the twin beds for you till 6.30,
但是后来没接到你的电♥话♥
but I didn’t hear from you.
我们保留到了六点半 有花♥园♥景色以及基♥督♥公约
We hold till 6.30. And with the flower show and Glory of Christ convention
我名字不是汉八哥 是赫伯特
My name is not Humbug. It’s Herbert.
汉伯特
Humbert.
那么随便找个房♥间吧 找个吊床给我的女儿 她很累了
Just put us in any room. Put a cot in for my daughter. She’s very tired.
或许 我可以让你住342房♥间 有两张床
Perhaps I could put you in room 342. It has a double bed.
我希望可以我妻子可能待会就到
I expect we’ll manage. My wife may be turning up later.
请在这里签名 先生
Please sign here, mister.
是只漂亮的狗 对吗
It’s a nice dog, huh?
我喜欢狗
I love dogs.
这是我的狗
Well, that’s my dog.
它喜欢你
He likes you.
它不是喜欢每个人的
Doesn’t like everybody.
它喜欢什么样的
Who does he like?
他能闻出来甜美的人
He can smell when people are sweet.
他喜欢甜美的人
He likes sweet people.
年轻的漂亮的人
Nice young people.
比如你
Like you.
到了
Here we are.
谢谢
Thanks very much.
等一下 你意思是我们睡在一个房♥间里
Wait a sec. You mean we’re sleeping in one room?
一张床上
With one bed?
我让他们送一张吊床过来
I’ve asked them to send up a cot,…
给我用 如果你愿意的话
..which I’ll use, if you like.
你简直是疯了
You’re crazy.
为什么 亲爱的
Why, my darling?
因为 亲爱的
Because, my darling,…
当我亲爱的妈妈发现了 她会和你离婚而且勒死我
..when my darling mother finds out, she’ll divorce you and strangle me.

Lo,…
听着
..listen to me a moment.
从一切实际的意图来说 我是你老爹
For all practical purposes, I am your father,…
并对你的幸福负责
..and I’m responsible for your welfare.
现在 我们并不富有
Now, we’re not rich.
所以 我们旅行的时候我们肯定会我的意思是
So when we travel, we-we’re sure to be… I mean,
呆在一起
we’ll be thrown together.
有时
Sometimes.
两个人呆在一个宾馆房♥间里
Two people sharing the same hotel room…
应该 成为一个
..are bound to… enter into a…
我该怎么说 成为
How can I put it? Into a kind of um…
那个词是”乱♥伦♥”
The word is “incest”.
我感到我们成年了
I feel like we’re grown-ups.
我也是
Me too.
我们将会去我们想去的任何地方 对吗
We get to do whatever we want, right?
想去的任何地方
Whatever we want.
那么好吧
Well, now.
谁叫的派
Who had the pie?

Me.
你在想什么 这是我的吗
Whaddaya think? Are they me?
-别看-为什么
-Don’t look now. -Why?
那个坐在角落的家伙
The guy over in the corner.
别看 他正盯着我们
Don’t look! He was staring at us.
你不觉得那个家伙看起来像奎尔第吗
Don’t you think that guy looks exactly like Quilty?
什么 那个牙医
What, the dentist?
当然不是 他兄弟
Of course not. His brother.
作家奎尔第他是剧作家
The writer Quilty. You know, he writes the plays.
那个抽烟的家伙 他在广♥告♥中抽Dromes的烟
The smoking guy. He smokes the Dromes in the ad.
我们在大厅看到过他和他的狗
We saw him in the lobby with his dog.
如果我告诉你我在野营的时候多么不齿
If I tell you how naughty I was at camp,…
你保证不会疯掉
..you promise you won’t be mad?
待会告诉我
Tell me later.
我让你上♥床♥睡觉
I want you to go to bed.
你脱衣服的时候我会去楼下
I’ll go downstairs while you…
当我回来时 我希望你已经睡着
When I come up, I want you to be asleep.
好吗
All right?
我真是个恶心的女孩子
I’ve been such a disgusting girl.
让我告诉你吧
Just let me tell you.
明天再说
Tell me tomorrow.
我现在就走 明白
I’m going to go now. All right?
晚安 老爹
Good night, Dad.
晚安
Night-night.
陪审团的女士们
Gentlewomen of the jury,…
如果我的快乐可以言表
..if my happiness could have talked,…
那么那个宾馆将会充满震耳欲聋的呐喊
..it would have filled that hotel with a deafening roar.
我只是后悔
My only regret…
没有立即把342房♥间的钥匙保存在办公室里
..is that I did not immediately deposit key number 342 at the office…
然后离开那个小镇 那个国家
..and leave the town, the country,
那个星球 就在那天晚上
the planet, that very night.
上帝知道一切 上帝看到一切 上帝宽恕一切
The Lord knows all, the Lord sees all, the Lord forgives all.
你在哪里得到的这个魔女
Where the devil did you get her?
-不好意思 -我说马上就会下雨
-I beg your pardon? -I said the weather’s getting better.
看起来是的
It seems so.
这个女孩子是谁
Who’s the lassie?

Um…
这是我女儿
It’s my daughter.
你撒谎 她不是
You lie. She’s not.
什么
What?
我说七月份很热[谐音]
I said July was hot.
她妈妈在哪里
Where’s her mother?
去世了
Dead.
噢 抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
你们明天中午和我共进午餐怎么样
Why don’t you two lunch with me tomorrow?
那群牧师很快就要走了
That clerical crowd will be gone soon.

Um…
我们也很快就走的 谢谢
We’ll be gone too, thanks.
晚安
Good night.
抱歉 我喝醉了 晚安
Sorry. I’m very drunk. Good night.
你孩子需要好好睡一觉
That child of yours needs a lot of sleep.
波斯人说”睡眠是一朵玫瑰”
“Sleep is a rose” the Persians say.
抽烟吗
Smoke?
现在不抽 谢谢
Not just now, thanks.
晚安
Good night.
好好享受
Enjoy.
和查理一起回船上来 你们不必这样
Get back in the boat with Charlie. You don’t have to do that.
回船上来
Back in the boat.
我渴了
I’m thirsty.
我给你倒点东西喝
I’ll bring you something.
你 你和查理玩那个了 野营的时候
You… You played that with Charlie? At camp?
别告诉你小时侯从来没有尝试过
Don’t tell me you never tried it when you were a kid.
从来没有
Never.
我想我应该给你看一切
I guess I’m gonna have to show you everything.
陪审团的女士们
Gentlewomen of the jury,…
我甚至不是她的第一个爱人
..I was not even her first lover.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
没什么
Nothing.
什么事
What’s the matter?
没什么
Nothing.

Lo…
你知道你的那个朋友-查理-野营的那个
You know that friend of yours -Charlie -at camp?
他是第一个
Was he the first one?
我们能不能不要谈这个
Can we please get off the subject?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!