And I know a thing or two about the chief of police…
让他成为我的奴隶的事
..that makes him my slave.
我的奴隶 把枪扔掉
My slave. Drop the gun.
还有件事 把枪扔掉
And here’s another thing. Drop the gun.
就在楼上 我还有独一无二的色情刊物的收藏品
I have, upstairs, the most unique collection of erotica.
把枪扔掉 把枪扔掉
Drop the gun. Drop the gun.
另外 我还可以安排你去参加死刑执行
Also, moreover, I can arrange for you to attend executions.
并不是每个人知道电椅是漆成黄色的
Not everybody knows the chair is painted yellow.
来人救命啊
Somebody help!

Aargh! Agh!
很疼 先生
That hurts, sir.
我亲爱的老兄 那很的很疼
That hurts atrociously, my dear fellow.
老天爷
God…
你真的不该一直穿成这个样子
You should not continue in this fashion, really.
滚出去
Get out!
从这里滚出去
Get out of here!
我听到了孩子们的欢声笑语
What I heard then was the melody of children at play.
除此之外 没有别的
Nothing but that.
让我心灰意冷的并不是
And I knew that the hopelessly poignant thing…
洛丽塔不在我身边
..was not Lolita’s absence from my side…
而是这里的欢笑声中没有她
..but the absence other voice from that chorus.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!