Whatever you have to say to us,
都可以让他听着
you can say in front of him.
你儿子把非法烟花带进了学校
Your son brought illegal fireworks onto school property.
-什么 -我搜查了卢斯的储物柜
– Excuse me? – I searches Luce’s locker
发现了非法烟花
and I found illegal fireworks.
你为什么没告诉我 哈丽特
Why didn’t you tell me this, Harriet?
等一下 学生们共用储物柜 对吧
Well, hold on. The kids share lockers, right?
考虑到卢斯是模范学生 有人觉得
Well, it makes sense that given the kind of student Luce is
在他的储物柜里藏东西比较安全也不奇怪了
that someone would think his was the safe hiding place.
烟花是谁的都有可能
The fireworks could have belonged to anyone.
而且我已经吸取了教训
And I’ve learned my lesson.
我会把锁的密♥码♥换了
I’m going to change my combination
我们不会再共用储物柜了
and we won’t share lockers anymore.
好的
Okay.
哈丽特 烟花现在在哪里
Harriet, where are the fireworks now?
艾米
Amy?
什么事
Yes?
烟花在哪里
Where are they?
-什么意思 -我交给你了
– What do you mean? – I gave them to you.
我不知道她在说什么
I don’t know what she’s talking about.
什么
What?
对 她打电♥话♥给我
Nope. She called me
声称她发现了烟花
and she claimed she found these fireworks.
声称我儿子威胁了她
She claimed my son threatened her.
-艾米 -然后她把我们
– Amy! – And then she drags us
拖到你面前 丹
down here in front of you, Dan,
并且威胁要对我儿子采取法律行动
and threatens legal action against my son
而他显然没有犯罪
for a crime he clearly didn’t commit.
不好意思 闹剧可以结束了吗
I mean, I’m sorry, but are we done here?
我们能回到这个女人决定对我儿子
Can my son go back to being the student he was
进行某种疯狂的政♥治♥迫♥害♥之前吗
before this woman decided to go after him
回到之前让我儿子接着做模范学生
on some kind of insane witch hunt?
不 彼得
No, Peter…
我认为
I think
谈话结束了 哈丽特
we’re done here, Harriet.
不不不 丹
No, no, no. Dan…
对 哈丽特
Yeah, Harriet.
谈话结束了
We’re done.
我不想再听了
We are done.
艾米 彼得 谢谢你们能来
Amy, Peter, thank you for coming.
闹成这样我很抱歉 我会做出补偿的
I’m very sorry about this. I will make it up to you.
我保证 卢斯 谢谢你
I promise. Luce, thank you.
-晚安 陶森校长 -谢谢你
– Good night, Principal Towson. – Thank you.
好了 威尔逊老师
All right, Ms. Wilson…

Dan,
斯蒂芬妮·金之前就在我办公室
Stephanie Kim was in my office.
-什么都别说 别说 -不 丹
– Just don’t say anything. Don’t say anything. – No, Dan…
我们明天会谈这事的
We’re going to talk tomorrow. Okay?
-没关系 我们明天谈 -不
– It’s okay, we’ll talk tomorrow. – No.
要是你们饿了 我可以把剩菜热一热
I can heat up leftovers if anyone wants.
我不要
No, I’m good.
-他生我气了吗 -没有
– Is he mad at me? – No, he’s fine.
他只是…
He’s just…
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我应该抓紧准备演讲了
I should probably get to my speech.
好的 等不及想听了
Okay. Well, can’t wait to hear it.
谢谢 艾米 晚安
Thanks, Amy. Good night.
闻起来真香
That smells good.
我也有一定的家庭生活能力
I’m capable of a certain level of domesticity.
想吃早餐吗
Want some breakfast?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
大姨夫的坏心情仍在继续
And the man period continues unabated.
能送我去学校吗
Can I get a ride to school?
你要我开车送你
You want me to drive you?
有何不可
Yeah, why not?

Okay.
不知发生了什么
I wonder what happened.
如果学校停课我会告诉你的
I guess I’ll let you know if school gets canceled.
北弗吉尼亚高中
现在的情况太难办了
This is an impossible situation.
哈丽特 要是你没藏那些烟火…
If you hadn’t of hidden those fireworks, Harriet…
丹 我为这所学校奉献了一切
I’ve given this school everything, Dan.
十五年来我一直
For 15 years I’ve
为这些学生无私奉献
given everything I have to these kids.
他们是我的生命
They’re my life.
你知道我不是骗子 你很清楚
And you know I’m not a liar. You know it.
我们先从休假开始
We’ll start with a leave of absence.
我们会展开调查
There will be an investigation.
而且哈丽特 我必须告诉你
And, Harriet, I have to tell you
学校是不会支持你的
this school can’t stand behind you.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
消防队长让孩子们停课回家了
The fire marshal’s sending the kids home.
什么
What?
-有人受伤吗 -没有
– Was anyone hurt? – No.
那就好
Good.
很好
That’s good.
我认为我们现在有义务
I think we have an obligation here.
什么义务
What does that mean?
哈丽特会丢掉工作
Harriet’s going to lose her job.
还发生了火灾
There was a fire.
可能会有人受伤的
People might have been hurt.
没人受伤
No one was.
可能是卢斯干的 艾米
Could have been Luce. Amy.
他整夜都和我们在家 彼得
He was with us all night, Pete.
-如果你要指控… -来这套吗
– So if you’re accusing… – Really?
不 如果你要指控他
No, if you’re accusing him,
先想清楚你到底站在谁那边
just think carefully about who’s side you’re on.
-老天 -这是我们共同的愿望
– Jesus… – We both wanted this.
不 我的愿望是家庭
No, I wanted a family.
我的愿望简单 理智 正常
I wanted something simple and sane and normal.
我们的生活不非得是政♥治♥宣言
Our lives didn’t have to be a political fucking statement.
我不想要…
I didn’t want…

Him?
我认为一定要有
I think there has to be…
某种限度
some kind of limit.
什么限度 告诉我
A limit to what? Tell me.
我爱他的限度吗
To how much I love him?
我努力的限度吗
To how hard I’ve worked?
为了确保他有机会享受生活 获得成功
To ensure he had a chance at life, at success?
不 彼得 我不同意
No, Pete, I disagree.
这是没有限度的
There is no limit to that,
而学校发生的偶然事故…
and some random accident at school…
-妈的 艾米 -听我说
– Fuck, Amy! – Listen to me!
学校发生的偶然事故不会改变这一点
Some random accident at school is not going to change that.
所以告诉我
So just tell me…
你到底站在谁那边
who’s side you’re on.
我们这边 艾米
Our side, Amy.
我们这边
Ours.
我的家人这边
My family’s.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卢斯 你在哪儿
Luce! Where are you?
我正要离开学校 着火的是威尔逊老师的教室
I’m leaving school. The fire was in Ms. Wilson’s classroom.
我觉得过意不去
I feel bad.
我想做点什么安慰她
I want to do something nice for her.
先回家 我来接你
Come home first. I can pick you up.
我马上就回家
I will in just a little.
卢斯 等等
Luce, wait.
爱你
Love you.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be joking.
德肖恩和我组织全队凑钱买♥♥了花
Deshaun and I got the team to chip in for flowers.
德肖恩是吗
Deshaun?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!