Because I thought we were having a conversation.
她说我威胁她了
She says I threatened her?
卢斯 我需要你跟我说实话
Luce, I need you to be straight with me for a second.
-我什么时候不说实话了 -喂
– When am I not? – Hey!
好的
Sure.
你有什么想跟我们交代的吗
So is there anything you want to tell us?
-没有 -确定吗
– No. – You sure about that?
确定什么 天啊 如果你们
Am I sure about what? Jesus, if you guys
-想问我… -你为什么
– want to ask me… – Why did you have
把非法烟花放在储物柜里
illegal fireworks in your locker?
-什么 -你为什么
– What? – Why did you have
把非法烟花放在储物柜里
illegal fireworks in your locker?
-我没有 -卢斯 别对我说谎
– I didn’t. – Luce, don’t lie to me.
-我没有 -卢斯
– I’m not. – Luce!
你怎么知道我储物柜里有什么
How would you know what’s in my locker?
-哈丽特告诉我们的 -哈丽特的话可真多
– Harriet told us. – Harriet has a lot to say.
别管她说什么了 你到底放没放
Never mind what she said. Did you or didn’t you?
-就我所知没有 -你知道吗
– Not that I know of. – Oh, you know what?
-不管了 -我们的储物柜共用
– Fuck this. – We share lockers.
校队里的男生都共用储物柜
The guys on the team share lockers.
欧力基的储物柜里有我的东西 我的里有他的东西
Half my shit is in Orlicki’s, half his shit is in mine.
大部分情况下我都不知道储物柜里有什么东西
I don’t know what 90% of the crap at the bottom is,
-更别说知道是谁的了 -所以
– let alone who it belongs to. – So…
所以我储物柜里的东西不全是我的
So not everything in my locker belongs to me.
那就好
Okay, good.
这就没事了
That’s good.
这回你就明白了
Now, you understand
不仅要搞清楚
why it’s important to know
储物柜里有什么东西 还要知道是谁的
not only what’s in your locker, but who it belongs to.
-是的 -对吧
– Yes. – Right?
你不能盲目地相信别人
You can’t blindly trust people to…
你还真信这套鬼话
Okay. You seriously buy this shit?
不是吧
Seriously?
你是说恰好有人把非法烟花放在你储物柜里
So someone just happens to leave a bag of illegal fireworks
而且你还不知道是谁
in your locker and you have no idea?
然后有个你不喜欢的老师
And then this teacher, who you don’t like,
无理地搜了你的储物柜 找到了这些烟花
unjustifiably searches your locker and finds them.
你只是巧合之中的
You’re just an unlucky victim
-不幸受害者 是吗 -是真的
– of circumstance, right? – It’s the truth.
我可不这么觉得
That doesn’t sound like the truth to me.
我觉得你说的是狗屁
That sounds like bullshit.
你相信我吗
You believe me?
我们能解决这个问题
We can figure this out.
选手德
什么时候能见面
我没跟任何人说过斯蒂芬妮和派对的事
I didn’t tell anyone about Stephanie or the party.
科里应该冷静下来
Corey should calm the fuck down.
我跟他说过了 一切正常
I talked to him, everything’s fine.
是啊 你♥他♥妈♥跟我脖子上的淤青说一切正常吧
Yeah, tell that to the bruise on my fucking neck.
你得理解他的处境
You gotta understand where he’s coming from.
你♥爸♥上了达特茅斯[名校]Your dad went to Dartmouth.
你爷爷上了达特茅斯
Your granddad went to Dartmouth.
连你的狗大概都能上达特茅斯
Your dog could probably get into Dartmouth.
科里可没有这种背景
Corey doesn’t have that.
他只要惹上一点点事 就会成为下一个德肖恩
A whiff of something up with him and he’s the next Deshaun.
可不能晚上乱逛抽大♥麻♥ 兄弟
Can’t be walking around at night smelling high, bro.
你真的觉得有人能阻止你吗
You seriously think someone’s gonna stop you?
我也不想成为下一个德肖恩
I’m not interested in being the next Deshaun either.
你跟德肖恩不一样
You’re not like Deshaun.
我们都是黑人 欧力基
We’re both black, Orlicki.
确实 但他是那种黑人
Yeah, but he’s like black-black.
那我是哪种黑人
Then what am I?
你是卢斯
You’re Luce.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你去哪里了
Where were you?
我去跑步了 有什么事
I went for a run. What do you want?
我想向你道歉
I just wanted to apologize
为之前的事
for before.
-你父亲… -觉得我是个骗子吗
– Your father… – …thinks I’m a liar?
不是 他很困惑 我们都是
No, he-he’s confused. We both are.
困惑什么事
Confused about what?
我跟你说过威尔逊的为人
I told you the kind of person Wilson is.
你不顺应她的心意
You don’t conform to what she wants
那你就成了她的敌人
and suddenly you’re the enemy.
听着
Look…
我明白别人对你期望过高可能显得不公平
I know it can seem unfair how much people expect of you.
但你不明白
You don’t, though.
不可能明白
You can’t.
有时候我那么努力
And sometimes I’m working so hard
想要维持这一切
to keep this all together,
-让我感觉一切都… -都怎么
– it feels like it’ll all just… – What?
-都怎么 -我不可能完美
– Just what? – I can’t be perfect.
没有人期望你完美
No one expects you to be perfect.
威尔逊就是
Wilson does.
信不信由你 她只是在保护你
Believe it or not, she’s just trying to protect you.
她是在保护我象征的意义
She’s trying to protect her idea of me.
跟你和他一样
Same as you and him.
这么说不公平
That’s not fair.
不公平不代表不是真的
Unfair doesn’t make it untrue.
用户在向好友发送消息后
消息在限定时间后
会彻底的从好友设备及软件服务器上删除
阅后即焚
选手德发来消息
卢斯
Luce…
我还得早起参加训练呢
I have to get up early for practice in the morning.
晚安 艾米
Good night, Amy.
卢斯·埃德加
好友
斯蒂芬妮·金
你与斯蒂芬妮·金不是脸书好友
卢斯 我是斯蒂芬妮
Hey, Luce, it’s Stephanie.
我真讨厌这样
I fucking hate it.
威尔逊说我就是一个女性默默忍♥受痛苦的例子
Wilson said I was an example of a woman suffering in silence.
所以大家又开始八卦了
So everyone is gossiping again.
你让我们暂时分开也许是对的
You were probably right for us to take a break.
我只是想像以前那样跟你聊天
I just wish we could talk like we used to.
再见
Bye.
你看上去不一样了
You look different.
新接发
New weave.
哪种的
What kind?
印度的
Indian.
-谢谢 -给你
– Thank you. – Here you go.
他们现在让你吃什么药
What do they have you taking now?
氯氮平
Clozapine.
让我汗流浃背
Makes me sweat like the devil.
哈丽特
Harriet,
这是什么
what is this?
希腊酸奶
That’s Greek yogurt.
尝尝
Just taste it.
好吧
All right.
还行啊 不好吃
It’s good, no!
你看起来那么…
You looked so…
这早餐还差不多
Now this what I call breakfast.
闭嘴吧 你什么时候拒绝过培根
Shut your mouth. Since when you ever turn down some bacon?
我知道这东西我们吃了一辈子了 但是
I know we ate this our whole lives but,
这速食产品里面全是毒药
this instant shit’s made of poison.
我都不知道我们是怎么活下来的
I don’t know how we made it through.
罗斯
Rose?
威尔逊老师
Ms. Wilson?
-你认识哈丽特 -威尔逊老师是我的老师
– You know Harriet? – Ms. Wilson’s my teacher.
这个世界真小啊
Ain’t the world tiny and great!
我是来给募捐活动买♥♥零食的
I just came here to pick up snacks for the fundraiser.
这个年轻人刚刚在跟我说
This young man was just telling me
什么旧石器时代饮食
about something called paleo.
是一种模仿穴居人的饮食
It’s a diet, how the cavemen ate.
穴居人的寿命可不长 卢斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!