我爱他 我对他的爱
Okay, I love him. I love him
远远超出我自己的理解 好吗
more than I’ll ever understand, okay?
但我们花费了数年时间带他治疗
But we spent years with him in therapy
还有康复
and rehabilitation.
我们的朋友们无法理解
Our friends couldn’t understand
为什么我们不能自己生个孩子
why we didn’t just have a kid of our own.
所以当他们忙着做那些
And so while they fell away doing
正常人做的事
what normal fucking people do,
我们拼尽全力给他创造一个天地
we worked our asses off to give him a life,
而代价就是我们自己的生活
at the expense of our own.
所以假装我们毫无牺牲鬼都不信
So to pretend that that didn’t cost us anything is bullshit.
我没假装
I wasn’t pretending.
你就是在假装 艾米
You are! Amy.
你就是
You are.
你如此渴望他成长为
You want so desperately for him
你心目中的样子
to be what you want him to be,
你故意忽视眼前发生的事
you’re ignoring what’s right in front of you.
无论他是什么样的人 都是我们的儿子
What he is, is our son.
没错
Right.
这是无法改变的事实
And nothing’s going to change that.
没错
Right.
所以…
So…
去它的
fuck this.
去你的
Fuck you.
我来到这里
I came here,
来到美国
to America,
来到这所学校
to this school,
然后找到了自我
and I found myself.
第一次见到我母亲的时候 她不会念我的名字
When I first met my mother, she couldn’t pronounce my name.
她一遍又一遍的尝试
She tried over and over to get the emphasis
想找准音节的重音 但是
on the syllables correct, but…
她就是不会念
she just couldn’t.
所以我父亲提议给我改名
So my father suggested that they rename me.
他们选了卢斯这个名字
They picked Luce,
然后…
and, uh…
我在考虑今晚演讲的内容时
I thought about that when I was figuring out
想到了这件事
what to say to you all tonight.
我意识到身为美国人我是多么幸运
And I realized how lucky I am to be an American.
因为在这里我有重新开始的机会
Because here I got the chance to start over.
我可以重新定义自己
To redefine myself.
在这里我们可以选择自己的人生 在这里…
Here we can be who we choose. Here…
还记得那年生日我们送给他的那条鱼吗
Remember that fish we got him for his birthday?
-丹尼斯 -是的
– Dennis. – Yeah, that’s right.
可怜的丹尼斯
Yeah. Poor Dennis.
他把鱼捞出来
Yeah. The way he just pulled him out
扔到房♥间另一头
and threw him across the room like that.
就像扔一片肉一样
Like a piece of deli meat.
“我只是想看它飞起来的样子 妈妈”
“I just wanted to see him fly, mom.”
我们没有搞砸 对吧
We didn’t screw up, did we?
没有
No.
一切都没问题
Everything’s fine.
阅后即焚
斯蒂芬妮·金发来消息
斯蒂芬妮
你妈人很好 我感觉好多了

那就好 对了 德答应了
斯蒂芬妮
我们得谈谈
用暗号♥说话是什么意思呢
So, what does it mean to speak in code?
这能让你分辨出特定的群体
Well, it tells you about a particular group.
有共同词汇的必要性
The necessity to have a shared vocabulary.
抱歉
Sorry.
在社会中有共同斗争的必要性
To have common struggles in a society.
语言是一条纽带
You see, language is a bond.
它将我们每个人区分开来 但更重要的是
It’s how we tell each other apart, but more importantly,
它将我们团结在一起
it’s how we stick together.
不好意思 威尔逊老师
Excuse me, Ms. Wilson,
我需要你跟我来一趟
I need you to come with me please.

Right now.
我姐姐在哪
Where’s my sister?
她在这工作 她就在这
She works here. She is here.
-罗斯玛丽 -我姐姐呢
– Rosemary! – Where’s my sister?
罗斯玛丽 我就在这 就在这
Rosemary! I’m right here. I’m right here.
走吧 我们回家吧
Now come on, let’s go home.
-你家不欢迎我 -不是的
– You don’t want me at home. – That’s not true.
你不…你以我为耻
You won’t… You’re ashamed of me.
不是的
I am not.
你恨我
You… You hate me.
-别胡说了 罗 -你恨我
– Don’t talk nonsense, Ro. – You hate me.
-你恨我 -看着我
– You hate me. – Look at me.
手♥机♥都放下
Put those phones away.
你觉得丢脸了 你觉得丢脸了
You’re embarrassed. You’re embarrassed!
-你觉得丢脸了 -停下
– You’re embarrassed! – Stop this!
立刻停下 罗斯
Stop it right now, Rose!
她觉得丢脸了 觉得我丢她脸了
She’s embarrassed! She’s embarrassed of me!
你觉得我丢你脸了
You’re embarrassed of me!
我是你的黑人老妹
I am your black nigger bitch sister!
我是你的血亲 不是这些白人
This your blood. Not these white folk.
我是你的血亲 你是甩不掉的
I am your blood. You can’t get rid of blood.
你无法甩掉血脉 我是你妹妹 你…
You can’t run from blood! I am your sister! You…
-她是病人 警官 -别跑
– She’s-she’s sick, officers. – Don’t run!
冷静下来
Relax! Calm down!
冷静
Relax.
放开我 放开我
Get off of me! Get off of me!
-冷静 -放开我
– Calm down. – Get off of me!
冷静下来 否则我电击你了
Relax or you’ll be tased.
-冷静 -放开我
– Calm down. – Get off of me!
我要电击你了
I’m going to tase you!
-请冷静 -放开我
– Calm down! Please! – Relax!
求你了
Please.

No!
哈丽特 哈丽特 哈丽特
Harriet, Harriet…Harriet!
冷静
Calm down!
能给她披件衣服吗
Can you cover her up?
你们能给她披件衣服吗
Can you please just cover her up?
放下手♥机♥ 立刻回♥教♥室
Put the phones down. Get back to class now.
手♥机♥给我 快点
Give me your phone. Come on!
这里每个人的手♥机♥
I want every single phone in this hallway
都交到我办公室
in my office right now.
所有手♥机♥
Every cell phone!
天啊 我这辈子都没见过这样的事
My God! I’ve never seen anything like it in my entire life.
太疯狂了
It was insane.
谁能想到威尔逊老师的家人是疯子
Who knew that Ms. Wilson’s family was so fucked up?
我是你的黑人老妹
I am your black, nigger…
-这是今天发生的吗 -是的 很疯狂吧
– This was today? – Yeah, it’s crazy, huh?
天啊
Oh my God!
-不是吧 -操
– Oh, come on. – Oh, fuck.
哈丽特在哪
Where’s Harriet?
我觉得她和她妹妹
I think she spent most of the day
今天大半天都在警局里
at the police station with her sister.
不过证明了
Just goes to show you.
证明了什么
What?
没什么 就是…
Nothing, it’s just…
你永远不知道人们在经历什么
You never really know what’s going on with people.
生活中不为人知的那一面
Like, in life. Outside of what you know.
我不应该说她是个婊♥子♥的
I shouldn’t have said she was a bitch.
卢斯 我觉得我欠你一个道歉
Well, I think I owe you an apology, Luce.
-为什么 -真的
– For what? – Really.
你从来没有给我任何理由怀疑你的诚实
You’ve never given me any reason to doubt your integrity.
你应该知道 我们支持你
You should know we got your back.
-无论发生什么吗 -无论发生什么 小混♥蛋♥
– No matter what? – No matter what. Asshole.
放下手♥机♥ 立刻回♥教♥室
Put your phones down, get back to class now.
黑鬼婊♥子♥
谁啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!