Who is it?
我得跟你谈谈卢斯
I need to talk to you about Luce.
哈丽特 如果你上网搜索”模范学生”
Harriet, if you Googled “model student”
卢斯·埃德加的照片就会跳出来
Luce Edgar’s picture would come up on the computer
而你要跟我说这孩子在你房♥子外涂鸦了
and now you’re telling me that this kid, graffiti-ed your home?
不仅仅是涂鸦 丹
It’s not just the graffiti, Dan.
嗯 他还写了一篇令人不安的论文
No, he also wrote an upsetting paper.
-论文中他主张暴♥力♥… -这篇论文
– In which he argued violence… – A paper
你手上已经没有存档了
that you no longer have a copy of.
我交给她妈妈了
I gave it to his mother.
这篇令人不安的论文
An upsetting paper where it sounds
只不过是他按照作业要求完成的
like he did exactly what the assignment asked him to do.
我明白误解和挑衅之间的区别
I know the difference between miscommunication and provocation.
我能分得清楚
I can tell the difference between them.
有没有这种可能
Isn’t there a chance, just maybe,
他写的东西超出了你的理解范围
that what he wrote just went over your head?
我不是在挖苦你
I don’t mean that as a dig.
拜托 我认为你很有才华
Come on, I think you’re brilliant.
你善于表达 你是个出色的老师
I think you’re articulate, you’re a great teacher,
但你也知道 我们都会时不时地看走眼
but you know, we all misread signals from time to time.
有一项性侵犯的指控
There’s an allegation of sexual assault.
一名学生来找我说
A student came to me and said
卢斯在派对上对她进行了性侵犯
Luce sexually assaulted her at a party.
-哪个学生 -丹
– Which student? – Dan…
你说的可是犯罪
You’re talking about a crime now.
我不会因为你这些毫无根据的指控和直觉
I’m not gonna ruin a kid’s life because you come here
就毁了一个孩子的人生
with some unsubstantiated accusations and hunches.
那就让我证明给你看
Then let me prove it.
怎么了
Hey, what’s up?
之前我还不相信 但也许你是对的
I didn’t buy it before but maybe you’re right,
也许她真的对卢斯抱有奇怪的恨意
maybe she has some kind of weird vendetta thing for Luce.
等一下
Okay, hold on.
你没能让她如愿
She doesn’t get what she wants out of you
于是她就来找我了
so then she comes to me.
还是不成功 他就去找丹了
Then when that doesn’t work she goes to Dan.
她自己的生活出现危机 却拿我们的儿子出气
She’s having a personal crisis, she’s taking it out on our son.
让我来处理 让我来
Just let me handle it. Just let me.
-好吧 -好 再见
– Okay. – Okay. Bye.
你回家做什么
What are you doing home?
我只是
I, uh,
去训练前回来拿几样东西
just needed to pick up a few things before practice.
-你看了丹发来的电邮吗 -看了
– You see Dan’s email? – Yeah.
不知道到底是什么事
I’m not sure what it’s about.
看来只能等着瞧了
I guess we’ll just wait and see.
是啊
Guess so.
我接受了你的建议
I’m, um, I’m taking your advice you know.
什么建议
About what?
演讲
The speech.
我准备谈谈自己 你应该会很骄傲的
I’m making it more personal. I think you’ll be proud.
一定会的
I’m sure I will be.
那个
So, um,
谈话的时候见
I’ll see you at the meeting.
-六点整 -对
– Six o’clock sharp. – Great.
你为什么不告诉我你跟斯蒂芬妮谈过了
Why didn’t you tell me you talked to Stephanie?
你觉得她不会告诉我吗
You didn’t think she would tell me?
我觉得我们两个都没有
I don’t think either of us have been great
把所有事情告诉对方 卢斯
at keeping each other in the loop, Luce.
你想证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
你想隐瞒什么
What are you trying to hide?
我没有隐瞒任何事
I’m not trying to hide anything.
我从斯蒂芬妮那里听到的不是这样的
That’s not the impression I got from Stephanie.
-她说什么了吗 -你说呢
– What did she say? – You tell me.
找她谈的人是你
You’re the one that talked to her.
-停下 -停什么
– Stop it. – Stop what?
-这个游戏 -什么游戏
– This game. – What game?
-你对那个女孩做了什么 -怎么 你认为我
– What did you do to that girl? – What, you think I…?
别管我怎么想 你对她做了什么
Never mind what I think. What did you do to her?
-我做了正确的是 -通过撒谎吗
– I did the right thing. – By lying?
-她威胁说要自杀 -通过保护
– She threatened to kill herself. – By protecting…
威尔逊老师一直在逼她
Ms. Wilson kept pushing for her…
通过保护伤害她的人吗
By protecting the people who hurt her?
我只是想让她好起来
I just wanted her to get better.
那你为什么不求助
Then why didn’t you ask for help?
-她在好转 -我认为你在撒谎
– She was getting better. – I think you’re lying.
-我没撒谎 -跟我说实话
– I’m not lying. – Tell me the truth.
-我说的就是实话 -别再骗我了
– I’m telling you the truth. – Stop lying to me.
-我没撒谎 我没撒谎 -给我说实话
– I’m not lying. I’m not lying! – Tell me the fucking truth!
你为什么要写那篇论文
Why did you write that paper?
如果我告诉你那是我相信的理念呢
What if I told you it’s what I believed?
你相信
You believe in
通过伤人来表明观点
hurting people to make a point?
你不知道 你根本没读 对吧
You wouldn’t know. You never read it, right?
卢斯 我…
Luce, I…
我觉得
I feel like…
你们都在等着我证实一件事
you’re all waiting for me to confirm this thing…
一件没人愿意大声说出来的事
that no one wants to say aloud.
我拼命努力
And I’m trying so hard
不想证实那件事
not to be that.
但过了一段时间 你就会情不自禁地想
But after a while you can’t help but think that maybe
-也许一切都是徒劳 -你在说什么
– you’re fighting a losing battle. – What do you mean?
我在说
I mean
我只能成为圣人或者恶魔
it’s like I only get to be a saint or a monster.
不是这样的 不管你是谁
That’s not true. We always accepted you
我们一直都接纳你
for whoever you are.
我不相信你 艾米
I don’t believe you, Amy.
而且我觉得我要窒息了 我喘不上气
And I feel like I’m suffocating. Like I can’t breathe.
所以有我在啊 我来帮助你保护你
That’s why I’m here, to help you and to protect you.
如果你正是我需要保护的原因之一呢
What if you’re part of what I need protecting from?
我要迟到了
I’m gonna be late, um…
谈话的时候见
I’ll see you at the meeting.
将军队
我保证会尽量减少痛苦
I promise it’ll be as painless as possible.
我们就在走廊那头
We’ll be just down the hall.
等时候到了 我会护送你进去
When the time comes, I’ll escort you in and
你只要把你告诉我的告诉他们就行了
you just tell them what you told me.
然后你就没事了
And then that’s it, you’re done.
卢斯会在场吗
Luce will be there?
你说话的时候 我可以让他回避
I can have him step out when it’s time for you to speak.
那他妈妈呢
What about his mom?
她会在场
She’ll be there.
是的
Yes.
你很勇敢
You’re brave.
因为你今天展现了勇气
It’s because you show courage today, that
明天就不会有别人和你有一样的遭遇了
someone else doesn’t suffer like you did tomorrow.
你明白吗
You understand?
那就好
Good.
很好
Good.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
稍息
Parade rest.
♪ 什么 ♪
♪ What? ♪
♪ 什么 ♪
♪ What? ♪
♪ 什么 ♪
♪ What? ♪
♪ 什么 ♪
♪ What? ♪
♪ 你的机会来了 ♪
♪ It’s your time! ♪
♪ 你的机会来了 ♪
♪ It’s your time! ♪
♪ 一 二 ♪
♪ One! Two! ♪
♪ 我们能行 ♪
♪ Yes, we can! ♪
♪ 我们能行 ♪
♪ Yes, we can! ♪
♪ 什么 ♪
♪ What? ♪
♪ 什么 ♪
♪ What? ♪
立正
A-ten hut!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!