and let some real men do their damn jobs!
站在你的立场 我希望你是对的
You know, I hope for your sake you’re right,
我也希望这个地方真的如你相信的那样无懈可击
and I hope this place is as airtight as you seem to wanna believe it is,
在这个偷窃联邦政♥府♥的案件中
and I hope that you’re not a part of a conspiracy
我希望你不是共谋犯
to steal from the Federal Government,
因为这个罪名的处罚结果
because that would be a crime
会是法律中最严厉的
punishable to the fullest extent of the law.
你也将负有责任
You will be held accountable.
他是联邦银行检查员
He’s a Federal Bank examiner.
明迪·艾伯嘉打过电♥话♥说了
Mindy Arbogast called of course.
他在跟我们的所有邻居交谈
He’s talking to all of our neighbors.
他想知道什么
What was he asking?
我们怎么赚钱的 靠什么维生
How we make our money. What I do for a living.
你确定是聚会上看到的那个人么
Are you sure it’s the same guy from the party?
是的 我确定是那个人
Yes. Yes, I am sure it’s the guy from the party.
好吧 我们现在要做的是
All right. What we need to do
和律师谈谈
is we need to talk to a lawyer.
我们去自首
We’ll give ourselves up.
我们不能这么做
We are not going to do that. Mm-mmm.
不行 亲爱的 听我说
No. No, no, honey, listen to me.
我们仍然有大部分的钱 对么
Look, we still have most of the money, right?
我们把它还回去
So we’ll give it back,
我们可以协商
and we’ll negotiate some kind of,
缓期判刑之类
you know, suspended sentences
好么
or something like that, all right?
唐 我不能这么做 我们不能这么做
Don, I can’t do that. We cannot do that.
布里吉特 拜托 求你了
Bridget, please. Look…
我们已经没有其他路了
We have so few cards to play.
亲爱的 这不是入店行窃
Honey, it’s not shoplifting.
是偷窃联邦政♥府♥
It’s a federal crime.
唐 我们不能自首 因为
Don! We can’t turn ourselves in because…
他们会带走尼娜的孩子
they’re gonna take Nina’s kids away.
还有
And, uh…
她会杀了我
she’d kill me.
不 鲍伯
No. Bob…
不是监视器的问题
it is not a surveillance blimp.

Don?
不要担心 我一会儿给你回电
Don’t worry. I’ll call you right back.
我要坐牢了
I’m going to jail.
不行 不行
No. No. No, I’m not. No, I’m not.
如果他们有任何证据
I am telling you if they had any evidence,
他们已经逮捕我们了
they would have arrested us already,
现在他们只是在调查
and they’re just fishing.
所以我说我们还是够小心的 对不
So I’m saying we were careful, correct?
每个人的花销都没有越界 对么
Everybody spent within the cover stories, right?
投资算不算
Do investments count as spending?
什么投资
What investments?
你说过的 当日交易
You said be a day trader.
不 没有
No, we didn’t. Oh, boy!
我们说假装当日交易 – 是的
We said pretend to be a day trader. – Yeah.

Well, I was…
进入角色了
you know, getting into character, right?
我开设了这个证券
And I set up this portfolio.
叫鲍伯基金
The Bob Fund.
天哪 – 而且
Oh, good God! – And, uh…
我有17%的收益
I am making 17%.
你的投资金额有没有超过10,000美元过
Did you ever invest amounts greater than $10,000 at one time?
没错 – 你干的
Oh, hell yeah! – You did.
金额可观 伙计
Like big mondo chunks, man!
是的 所有的
Yeah, totally!
我希望靠这个多赚点钱 兄弟
I’m looking to make the large green, hombre.
你以为我喜欢
You think I like thinking of my wife on her feet
靠老婆从政♥府♥抢钱过活
from nine to five every day ripping off the government?
很糟糕 是不是
This is bad, right?
超过10,000美元的交易
Transactions over $10,000
会自动被报告给国税局
are automatically reported to the IRS!
我要说多少次
How many times do I have to say that?
我不知道
Well, I didn’t– I didn’t know that.
你们不能因为我不知道的事情责备我
Look, you cannot blame me for things I didn’t know.
这不公平
That would not be fair.
好了 听着
All right, look,
这什么也证明不了
it doesn’t prove one thing.
他们不能在没有证据的情况下逮捕我们
They can’t arrest us without evidence.
我们房♥子里成堆的现金呢
What about the piles of cash in our houses?
你不认为这是个问题么
I mean, you don’t think that might be a little problem?
那么
Uh, well–
我们要把它处理掉 就在今晚
We’re gonna have to get rid of it… tonight.
不 我们带钱走
No. We’ll take it with us.
我们可以逃跑 拥有新的身份
We’ll run. We’ll get new identities.
很好 – 不行 闭嘴
Good. – No. Shut up, will you?
怎么跑 跑到哪去
What do you mean run? To where?
怎么跟孩子们解释
What so we tell our kids?
他们跟我们打过电♥话♥么
Like they ever call us?
太迟了 – 他们已经在监视我们了
It’s too late. – They’re already watching us.
我们的房♥子四周已经有耳目了 – 鲍伯
There was blimp over our house. – Bob!
别这样
Come on.
布里吉特 拜托
Bridget, please.
我们这么辛苦的工作
We worked so hard.
结果就这样
And that’s it?
会没事的 会没事的
We’ll be all right. We’ll be all right.
她会应付的 真的
She’ll– she’ll do it… really.
你刚说 17%
Did you say 17%?
17%.
17%.
上帝 难以置信
My God, that’s unbelievable.
怎么了 生气了 宝贝
What, are you mad, babe?
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
听着 尼娜
Listen, Nina,
我了解警♥察♥
I know cops from work,
他们工作的方式
how they do things.
当他们没有足够证据的时候
What happens when they don’t have enough evidence
他们会试着让一个人先招供
is they try and get one of us to roll over against the other,
出来作证
testify.
重点是他们只需要一个
The thing is they only need one.
第一个坦白的人可以和他们谈判
Whoever rolls over first gets the deal.
初犯 单亲母亲
First-time offender, single mom,
如果你现在一个人去自首 可能可以获得缓刑
they might deal you down to probation if you roll now, alone.
我不能这么做
I can’t– I can’t do that.
我们是已经成人了
We’re all grownups here.
可以为自己负责
We did what we did.
可是孩子们
The boys…
你应该知道他们的处境
you should know how it works.
我们可以做到的 你知道
We could do it, you know.
逃走
Get away.
我不想
I don’t want to.
不想
No?
我很抱歉 可是
I mean, I’m sorry, but I–
我不愿意让这件事的阴影笼罩我们一生
I can’t live with it just hanging over us the rest of our life.
我并不后悔我们做了这件事
I’m not sorry we did it,
但是我真的
but I really…
我希望这件事结束
I’d really like this part to be over.
挺住
Hang on.
我们被警♥察♥盯上了
Yeah, we are in a police state.
我们没有被警♥察♥盯上
No, we’re not in a police state.
是的 被盯上了 – 像是1989年
Yeah, we are. It’s like 1989.
怎么了
What?
别这样 别这样
No! Oh, no!
上帝 真是白♥痴♥
God, what an idiot.
亲爱的 我需要更多
Honey, I need more.
妈妈
Mom?
好吧
Okay.
安静点 卢夫斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!