在你之前这是谁的
Who had it before you?
他们用它做了什么
And what did they do with it?
它或许曾到过一些你根本不想知道的地方
It gets put in places you may not wanna know about.
当你真正停下来想这些
When you really stop and think about it–
你会发现钞票真是令人恶心
money is actually pretty disgusting.
我的意思是 我们处在一个消费型社会 不是么
Well, I mean, we’re a consumer society, aren’t we?
她被社会消费了
She got consumed.
我们从第十区超过一千个银行里提取货币
We receive currency from over a thousand banks in the Tenth District,
这些货币到达这个完全安全的地方
which arrives here and enters a totally secure environment.
杂物间 工作间
Utility rooms, work rooms,
餐厅
lunchroom,
储物柜 楼梯 电梯
lockers, stairs, elevators.
每一个人 每一个角落 每一分钟
Everyone, everywhere, every minute.
纸币在这里被分类
Cash sorted.
这是整个安全系统内仅有的三把钥匙之一
We find one of only three keys in the entire system
这可以打开纸币运送车
that will open a cash cart.
财政部调查室
The Treasury Department inspection room,
韦恩探员持有第二把钥匙
where the second key is held by Agent Wayne here,
曾在特勤组干了三十年
decorated 30-year veteran of the Secret Service–
在逮捕弗洛姆(杀人狂)时丢了一颗牙齿
Lost a tooth taking down Squeaky Fromme.
在夜间 这把钥匙将被锁在我的办公室里
Nighttime. The key is locked up in my security office.
这个过程的最后一步
The final step of the process,
在切碎室内
the shredding room.
这是这个系统内的第三把钥匙
And here’s the third key wired to the system.
这是她所写的一切
And that’s all she wrote.
除了这些 没有什么好偷的了
After this, there’s nothing left to steal.
哦 这很好
Oh, this is good.
好吧 开始啦
Okey-dokey. Here we go.
好的 已经很好了
Okay. Good enough.
太谢谢你了 唐
Thank you so much, Don.
房♥屋出♥售♥
照顾好自己
I’m gonna take care of you.
马上会过去的
It’ll be gone in no time.
给布里吉特带声好
My best to Bridget.
对不起 打扰一下
Oh, I’m sorry, excuse me,
你的钱掉了
but it looks like you might have dropped some money.
不 那不是我的
No, that’s not mine.
真的
Really?

Money?
我猜我应该把它送回办公室去吧
I guess I ought to turn it into the office, though, huh?

Right.
这个大肥猪
He’s a big fat no.
她非常的爱我
Oh, she’s so in love with me.
给我吧 – 好的
I got this. – Okay.
我明白了
Oh, I got it.
美人儿
Hey, beautiful.
你知道么 你的喘息令我神魂颠倒
You know, you got me so cuckoo for your… cocoa puffs.
你听见了么 宝贝
You hear me, baby?
你知道当有人叫我”宝贝”时 我怎么想的么
You know what I think of when somebody calls me “baby?”
好吧 说给我这只好耳朵听
Okay, tell me in my good ear.
我想到了好几年不能睡觉
I think of years of sleep deprivation.
有人往我最后一件干净的衬衫上呕吐
Spit-up on the shoulder of my last clean shirt.
在尿布上拉稀 绿色的那种
Diarrhea in a diaper, the green kind.
这就是你在我脑海里给我留下的影像
See, now that’s the image you just left in my mind.
现在你还想要什么
Now what do you want?
没有了 尼娜 晚安吧
Nothing, Nina. You have a good evening.
蠢猪
Fool.
打给我
Hey, call me.
什么
What?
你得冲这婊♥子♥吼几声 旺财
You got to howl at the bitches, dawg.
她可是一位职业母亲 肖恩
The woman’s a working mother, Shaun.
那又怎样
So?
而且我不是你的旺财
I’m not your dawg.
比旺财还厉害的
More for me.
哦 天
Oh, boy.
你明天想不想搭便车
You wanna carpool tomorrow?
我能问你些事么
can I ask you something?
打搅一下
Excuse me?
你一点儿都不动心么
Are you ever tempted?
什么 他
What, him?
你觉得他那样很讨人喜欢
You find that appealing?
不 不
Ecch. – No, no.
你认为我在干了一天活以后
You think what I want after along day on my feet
就想躺在这瘦小伙底下
is to lie down under some skinny kid
让他操♥我♥三分钟
for three minutes of push-ups?
不 我不是想说这些
No, that’s not what I’m talking about.
我年轻时在舞会上收获不少 但是现在我已经有了孩子
I got around plenty in my party girl days, but I got kids now.
不 不 我的意思是
No, no, I meant…
你难道从来没有想过偷偷把几张
Don’t you ever get tempted to just slip
钞票掖进你的口袋里么
a couple hundreds into your pocket?
我早就觉得你不像是一个清洁工了
Okay, I knew you didn’t look like a janitor.
你什么意思
Huh? What do you mean?
天哪 他们太厉害了
Boy, they are good.
这些人太卑鄙了 令我刮目相看啊
Those guys are sneaky, I’ll give ’em that.
什么 你认为我是一个告密者么
What? You think I’m a weasel?
或者其它的
Or like a mole thing?
不 我是认真的
No. I’m serious.
我在问你 就这一次
I’m asking. Just once?
真就这一次
Ever?
这就是你来这儿的目的么
Is that what you being here is all about?
听着 上百多年来
Look, nobody, not once,
从来没有人可以破解那个系统
has ever beaten the system in, like, a hundred years.
所以你以为你是谁 超级天才还是什么
So what are you, some kinda like super genius or something?
不 这太可笑了 这些钞票盯着你看
No. That’s what’s so funny. It’s just staring you in the face.
你也只需要看看它们就行了
You only have to see it.
你认为他们看不见么
And you don’t think they’ve seen it?
他们看不见 – 为什么
No. – Why?
因为他们从来不倒垃圾
Because they don’t empty the trash.
怎么样 – 不
What? – No.
离我远点儿
Uh-uh. Leave me alone.
妈 你需要在这里签个字
Here, Mom. You need to sign this for school.
这是什么
What is it?
这是学校制定的一个禁止携带的武器清单
It’s a list of weapons we’re not allowed to bring.
意思是那还有一些你允许携带的武器
Like there’s some weapons you are allowed to bring?
你只要签字表明你明白了就行了
You just have to sign that you understand.
我明白 我只是不理解
Oh, I understand. I just don’t understand.
你不想要那些钱么
You don’t want the money?
我还没有发疯
I don’t wanna go crazy,
而那足以令所有人疯狂
and that’s what makes everybody crazy.
每个人都想拥有一切
Everybody always wants everything.
我可不要我不能有的东西
I don’t want things I can’t have.
你是外星人么
Do you live in America?
妈 外面有个白人妇女
Hey, Mom, we got a white woman outside.
她在那儿干嘛呢
What’s she doing?
只是站在那儿
Just standing there.
她是我们草坪的新装饰品
She’s our new lawn ornament.
她走过来了
Well, she’s coming.
找别人 – 不行
Find someone else. – I can’t.
只有在切割室的你和一个负责运送车的人才能办到
It only works with you in the shredding room and someone from carts.
就算那样也未必能做到
It might not even work then.
或许是我疯了 你来告诉我吧
Maybe I’m crazy. You tell me.
好的
Okay. All right.
你今天在学校有没做什么坏事
Did you do something wrong at school today?
没有 你呢 – 跟锁没有关系
No. You? – Not with a lock.
你怎么拿到这个的
How did you get this?
和美联储一样
The same as the Fed does.
大♥师♥制锁公♥司♥ 邮件购买♥♥的
Master Lock Company, mail order.
完全合法
Completely legal.
但是钥匙不一样 – 是的 不一样
The key won’t fit. No, it won’t.
他们重新设置了钥匙孔
The Fed resets the cylinders
然后自己定制钥匙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!