and makes their own keys.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
我可不会考虑
I’m not gonna think about it.
好吧 真是个好主意 那你就别想了
Oh, okay. That’s a good idea. Don’t think about it.
我不会想的
I won’t.
太棒了 棒极了 不管你做什么
Great. Great. Whatever you do
别想着这些
don’t think about it.
算了吧 上层小姐
Give it up, Miss Daisy!
卓越的教育
我家里还有孩子
I have kids!
我也有
Yeah, well, so do I!
这么多年来我和我丈夫一直在还债
My husband and I after all these years are still paying off–
我不是在谈论你们中上阶级的问题
I’m not talking about your upper middle-class problems.
我是个单亲妈妈
I’m a single mom.
如果这事弄砸了 我将会失去我的孩子
If this thing goes bad, I lose my children.
如果发生什么事
Now if that happens,
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
你害怕我么
You scared of me?
很好
Good.
那么 我们去找到负责运送车的人吧
Now, who do we get from carts?
她肯定喝了马尿了
Somebody is definitely peeing in her cup.
看着 我来帮你吧
Here, let me get that for you.
来 给你
Here you go.
这什么啊
What on earth?
给 – 谢谢了
Here. – Thanks.
好了
There you go.
恩 好的
Okay, then.
我们可不是来找女童子军的
Well, we’re not looking for a Girl Scout.
对 但她不是
Well, we didn’t find one.
在我9岁时
When I was 9 years old,
我就发现在以后的日子里
I found out that every day for the rest of my life,
我每天都得给自己打♥针♥
I would be sticking myself with a needle.
早发性糖尿病
Early onset diabetes.
音乐 烧烤
好吧
Okay.
我加入 – 算你一个
I’m in. – You’re in.
我们一块儿干吧
Let’s do it.
什么 就这样么
What? That’s it?
你不再考虑一下
You don’t want to think about it?
还考虑什么
What’s there to think about?
后果
The… consequences.

Nope.
我决定了
I’m down.
什么时候开始
When do we go?
不知道 我的意思是
Well, I don’t know. I mean, obviously,
我们必须再讨论一下计划
we have to review the plan.
我有计划了 你计划好了么
Well, I got the plan. Do you got the plan?
你有那种锁
Do you have the lock?
她有
She has it.
那为什么不
So why not?
“为什么不” 听起来是做某件事最坏的动机
“Why not” seems like a really bad reason to do something,
你不觉得么
don’t you think?
为什么
Why?
好的
Okay.
为什么不
Why not?
好吧
All right.
我们需要一个暗号♥
We need a “go” code.
对不起 什么是“暗号♥”
Okay, I’m sorry, but a “go” code?
我觉得我们不能在美联储上班的时候
I don’t think we want to be walking around the Fed
说“我们今天偷美联储” 对么
saying “Let’s rob the Fed today at work,” right?
是的 你最好别那么说
No, you probably don’t want to be saying that.
你们点的东西
There you go. – Oops.
谢谢了
Thanks.
好了
Okay.
我们需要一个这样的暗号♥
We need a code word like, um–
就像是 发射
Um, like… – Liftoff.
对 发射
Yeah. Liftoff.
这在平时对话中可真常见
That comes up really easy in conversation.

Right.
因为你不会想要一个在平时不小心就能说出来的词
‘Cause you don’t want it to be something you could say accidentally.
就像是 如果我们的暗号♥是 性感
You know, like, if our “go” code was “hot”,
然后我看见你以后说 “尼娜 你今天看起来真性感”
and I saw you and I said, “Hey, Nina, you look really hot today,”
然后你就去偷那些钞票
and then you go and you start stealing money,
那就成问题了
that could be a problem.
上次别人说我性感的时候
The last time somebody told me I looked hot
已经是七年零九个月前了
was about seven years nine months ago.
而且我再也不想听到这个词
And I don’t want to hear it again.
你已经七年多
It’s been seven years
没有做♥爱♥了
since you had sex?
好吧 我们能不能专心一分钟
All right. Can we just please focus for a minute?
我认为我们的暗号♥
I think that the signal should be…
应该是一个手势什么的
a gesture, basically.
什么样的姿势
How about something that doesn’t get us
是不容易引起我们误解的
into some sort of an incident?
比如说
How about something more like…
我不知道 比如这样
um, I don’t know, like this?
看见了么
See?
很好
Right.
我没问题
Works for me.
好 那就这么定了
So… that’s it, then.
我们已经准备好了
We’re good to go.
我知道
I know.
杰基
Jackie?
我们必须跟你说说那些毒品
We need to talk to you about the drugs.
好的
Okay.
这其实与我们无关
It’s none of our business–
这和我们有关
It is our business.
我们可能因此进监狱
We could go to jail.
而且这太愚蠢了
Plus it’s stupid.
如果我们发现那些毒品
If we see any signs that the drugs
在任何情况下影响了你的行动
are affecting your abilities in any way–
在任何情况下
In any way–
我们将撤销此次行动
We’re gonna pull the plug.
你明白么
Do you understand that?
没有警告 没有借口 没有道歉
Yeah. No warnings, no excuses, no apologies.
你搞砸了 这事结束了
You mess up, it’s over.
这算是个军事调停么
Is this like an intervention?
太他妈的对了
You damn right.
我觉得我本来可以告诉她们
I guess I could have told them,
但是我感觉到我真有点
but I was just really…
被感动了
touched.
她们可以搞定一切 你明白么
That they would take the trouble and everything, you know?
这个接管命令太不负责任了
This takeover bid is irresponsible!
我认为那个CEO已经神志不清了
I think the CEO has lost his mind.
老实说
And honestly,
这个董事会应该被判20年
the whole board ought to get 20 years–
好吧 对
Yeah, right.
这些白人还真会服刑
Like white guys are gonna do time.
20年 伙计 我们如果从便利店偷一个棒棒糖
20 years? Man, we’d get that
就得关20年
if we stole a candy bar from a convenience store.
你听着
Hey! You listen to me!
你不能拿犯罪开玩笑
You ain’t no man making jokes about crime.
也不能拿监狱内的人开玩笑
Ain’t no men in prison.
不见棺材不掉泪
Just corpses don’t know enough to lie down.
你不能成为那样的人
Now that is not who you’re gonna be.
我不管我以后会怎样 但是你不能那样
I don’t care what I gotta do, you’re not going that way.
听见了么 – 是的 女士
Do you hear me? – Yes, ma’am.
我本来打算去偷棒棒糖
I was gonna go steal candy bars,
但我现在不这么想了
but now I won’t.
过来 让我感觉到你们的爱
Come here. Give me some love.
好的
Okay.
这很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!