That’s good.
怎么了
What?
你有男朋友么
You got a boyfriend?
发生什么了
What happened?
别吵
Just quit yelling.
我没吵 – 是的 这就是吵嚷
I’m not yelling! – Yes, you are! That’s yelling.
安静点儿 – 别这么大声
Shh! Quiet. – Not so loud.
你要不要告诉我们发生什么事情了 杰基
Do you want to tell us what happened, Jackie?
我有个不详的预感
I had a bad feeling.
你有一个 不详的预感
You had a… bad feeling.
我很在意我的感觉
I take my feelings seriously.
所以没有人说什么或者做什么了
So nobody… said anything or did anything?
没有
No.
我有个不详的预感
I had a bad feeling.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I’m sorry.
就这样了 我要出去
That’s it. I’m outta here.
别 不要 等一下 – 等 等什么
No, no, wait! – Wait? Wait for what?
警报么 它就要响了
Huh? The alarms? They’re going off!
白♥痴♥吸毒者的警觉 疯子玛莎·斯图尔特才会想要
Dimwit junkie alert! Whacked out Martha Stewart wannabe.
我到底在想些什么
What the hell was I thinking?
说认真的 我的感觉太坏了
Seriously, it was real bad!
大家不要厌烦 不要抱怨
Quit pissing and moaning, people.
这是写在你们的合同上的
It’s in your contract.
第41章: “员工要服从
Section 41: “Employees will submit
完全随机的安全检查”
to full random security searches.”
每个人 每个角落 每一分钟
Everyone, everywhere, every minute.
我们走 快点
Let’s go. Come on.
女士
Ma’am?
谢谢
Thank you.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
♪ I got a woman with plenty of money ♪
♪ She got the money, and I got the honey ♪
♪ Called my baby late last night ♪
♪ She told me, “Daddy, everything was all right” ♪
♪ She got the money, and I got the honey ♪
♪ She got the money, and I got the honey ♪
♪ She got the money, and I got the honey ♪
4-9-3-7
4-9-3-7.
49-37
49-37.
先别挂
Hold on.
谢谢
Thanks.
这是我的工作
It’s my job.
对 我也是
Right. Mine, too.
回去工作吧
Back to work, then.
♪ She’s all mine, and I’m so glad ♪
♪ She’s the best woman that I’ve ever had ♪
♪ She’s all mine, and I’m so glad ♪
♪ She’s all mine, and I’m so glad ♪
♪ She’s all mine, and I’m so glad ♪
4937.
4937.
4937.
拉低一点儿
Tilt down a little.
再低点儿
Down.
对不起 – 向下9度
Sorry? – About 9 degrees.
放大
Zoom in.
我们真正需要的是热成像
What we really need is thermal imaging.
外行
Amateur.
♪ Don’t have to worry ’cause she’s real fine ♪
♪ I know my baby and she’s all mine ♪
♪ She give me a Cadillac, a diamond ring ♪
♪ She told me, “Daddy, don’t you worry about a thing” ♪
♪ She got the money, and I got the honey ♪
♪ She got the money, and I got the honey ♪
♪ She got the money, and I got the honey ♪
♪ Oh, come on, come on ♪
♪ She got the money, and I got the honey ♪
♪ Oh, stop your train ♪
♪ Oh, stop your train ♪
我更爱大肚子了
Now I’ve got two reasons to love control top.
我得弄条大点的内♥裤♥
I’m gotta get myself some boring underpants.
是啊
I know.
维多利亚肯定没试过这个
I bet Victoria never had this particular secret.
放不进了
I can’t get this in there.
塞疼了
Oh, that hurts.
得抓紧
We’ve gotta hurry.
好了吗
Okay, there we go. Got it?
很好 别笑了 别笑了
All right, now everybody quit smiling. Quit smiling.
下一个
Next up?
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
今天怎么样
How you doing today?
不错 你呢
I’m good. You?

I’m…
我也不错
I’m good.
很好 你知道吗
Good. Um, you know what?
我觉得你
I think you are always just…
非常
You’re so…
有礼貌
polite.
下一个
Next!
一向如此
What goes around comes around.
的确
Too true.
很有绅士风度
Spoken like a real gentleman.
不聊了 这地方不怎么合适
I don’t want to be forward and this is not the best place to talk–
卡迪根女士
Mrs. Cardigan!
请退后
Oh— Step back, please.
你把它丢了
I think you dropped this.
多谢 格洛弗先生
Thank you, Mr. Glover.
任何人 任何地点 每时每刻
Everyone, everywhere, every minute.
请继续
Carry on.
那个 你喜欢爵士吗
I was wondering maybe… do you like jazz?
什么
What?
噢 不 不好意思
Oh. Uh… no. Sorry.
“喜欢爵士吗”
“Do you like jazz?”
闭嘴
Shut up!
下一个
Next!
房♥屋出♥售♥
等一下 183
Okay, wait a second. Oh, 183.
183 等于
183 equals…
大家就数自己的 好吗
Can everyone count to themselves, please?
一美元有什么好数的
What’s up with all these one-dollar bills?
我很急
I was in a hurry.
我们只要数
We’re gonna have to get this bug worked out.
那些大钞票
Only large bills.
我有32000美元
Okay. I have $32,000.
31000 – 28000
31. – 28.
糟糕 – 什么
Damn. – What?
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
如果我俩各给她一千 还多出一千
If we each give her one, that leaves a thousand,
也就是每人333
which is 333 each.
还会剩下一块钱
There’s gonna be a dollar left over.
我有零钱
I might have change.
自己留着吧
Keep the change.
♪ The best things in life are free ♪
♪ But you can give them to the birds and bees ♪
都是钱 宝贝
Gimme the money, baby!
看妈妈赚大钱
Let’s see mama making that cash!
♪ That’s what I want ♪

Don.
一起跳
Wanna lap dance?
♪ That’s what I want ♪
♪ That’s what I want ♪
知道吗 我原本以为
You know something? I would have thought
你会表现得更加高兴
you would have been a whole lot happier.
真抱歉 我的爱人犯了重罪时
Oh, forgive me for getting insufficient kicks
我表现得不够兴奋
when somebody I’m married to commits a felony.

Don!
这些钱其实已经不存在了
This money doesn’t even officially exist anymore.
妙就妙在这里
That’s the beauty of the whole thing.
看看 都用旧了
Look at it. It’s worn out.
要被销毁
It’s gonna be shredded.
我们只是拿一点 用一点
So what do we do? We take some. We spend it.
它们就到了另一家银行 还是旧钱
It goes to another bank. It’s still worn out.
他们怎么做
So what do they do?
再次开始销毁
They pull it from the system… again!
好比我在反复偷同一笔钱
It’s like we’re stealing the same money over and over.
根本不算偷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!