-好的 这台 -灯光请再亮点
– Yes, this one. – A little bit more light please.
很好 漂亮
Yeah, lovely, you see?
…对于南非是否能承受起把白人和黑人
…wondering whether it can survive the rage
分割开来的代价表示怀疑
that divides that nation, black and white.
…所有的谈话依旧围绕结束白人统治展开
…but it does not derail talks toward ending white rule.
南非总统弗雷德里克·威廉·戴克拉克…
South African president, FW de Klerk…
恐慌 混乱 困惑
Panic, chaos, confusion…
…那是生活在南非的少数白人的噩梦
…white minority’s worst nightmare.
…这个国家的危机..
crisis for this country…
五 四
Five seconds, four,
三 二…
three, two…
在我准备离开波帕顿的时候
Someone gave me this note
有人塞给了我这张纸条
when I was leaving Boipatong
我想把它读给你们听
and I want to read it to you.
上面写道
It says,
“没有和平
“No peace.
别谈什么和平
Do not talk about peace.
我们已经受够了
We have had enough.
求你了 曼德拉先生
Please, Mr. Mandela,
不要和平
no peace.
赐予我们武器吧
Give us weapons,
我们不要和平”
not peace.”
我的回答是
Here is my answer.
要想进步
There is only one way forward,
只能依靠和平
and that is peace.
我知道这不是你们想要听到的回答
I know that is not what you want to hear,
可是除此之外 别无他法
but there is no other way.
我是你们的领袖
I am your leader,
只要我还是你们的领袖
and as long as I am your leader,
我就会领导你们
I’m going to give you leadership.
只要我还是你们的领袖
As long as I am your leader,
我就会一直指出
I am going to tell you always
你们的错误
when you are wrong,
我现在要告诉你们 你们做错了
and I tell you now, you are wrong.
我的一生都在奋斗
I have given my life to the struggle.
即使付出生命的代价
I’ve been willing to die.
我在监狱里度过了我生命中的
I have lost 27 years of my life
二十七个年头
in prison,
但是现在 我要告诉你们
but I tell you now,
我已经原谅他们了
I have forgiven them.
如果我能原谅他们
If I can forgive them
那么你们也能
then you can forgive them.
我们无法赢得战争
We cannot win a war,
但我们可以赢得选举
but we can win an election.
所以 同胞们
So, my people
待在家里
stay home
以平和的心态
be peaceful,
迎接大选来临的那天
and when election day comes
去投票
vote.
-停 -好的 已经停了
– Cut there. – Ja, we’ve cut.
你愿意在那个人手下就职吗
我愿意
现在已经没有回头路了
一切就这么开始了
经历过了这么多苦难 为什么还有人相信
After so much suffering, why would anyone believe
在一张纸上做个记号♥
that putting a mark on a piece of paper
就能改变世界呢
is going to change the world?
1994年4月27日
我还是会梦到
I still dream the old dream,
我回到了奥兰多的家中
back in the house in Orlando.
我能听到这世上我挚爱的人的声音
I can hear all the ones that I have loved most in the world.
我想伸手
I want to reach them
触碰他们
to touch them
但他们却消失了
but they have gone.
爸爸…
Tata…
马迪巴 你准备好了吗
Madiba, are you ready for this?
现在这些人成了看管我的狱卒
These are my jailers now.
今天多么令人骄傲 曼德拉先生
This is a proud day, Mr. Mandela.
确实感觉很棒
Feels good.
我走在通向自♥由♥的漫漫长路上
I have walked a long walk to freedom.
那是一条孤独的路
It has been a lonely road
这条路还没有到尽头
and it is not over yet.
我知道我的国家
I know that my country
不应该成为仇恨滋生的土地
was not made to be a land of hatred.
没有人天生就会仇恨
No one is born hating another person
另一个人的肤色
because of the color of his skin.
人们在生活中学会了仇恨
People learn to hate.
但生活也可以教给人们爱
They can be taught to love,
因为对于一个人来说
for love comes more naturally
爱才是他的本心
to the human heart.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!