他们来了 他们来了
They are coming, they are coming.
他们去哪儿了 他们去哪儿了
Where are they? Where are they?
你们知不知道自己在做什么
What do you think you’re doing?
-看见了吧 小姐 没礼貌 -起来
– See, lady, no manners at all. – Come! Get up!
放手 把你的手拿开
Let go! Get your hands off me.
抱歉 女士们
Sorry, ladies.
团结起来就能打败他们
Together we will beat them!
团结起来就能拥有力量
Together we have power!
-回来吧 -非洲
– Mayibuye! – Afrika!
-非洲 -回来吧
– Afrika! – Mayibuye!
-回来吧 -非洲
– Mayibuye! – Afrika!
-非洲 -回来吧
– Afrika! – Mayibuye!
-就你一个人吗 -是的
– Are you here alone? – Yes.
妈妈不知道我在这儿
Mum doesn’t know I’m here.
妈妈说我们以后不和你一起生活了
Mum says we’re not to live with you anymore.
泰姆比 我知道我陪你们的时间很少
Thembi, I know that I’ve been away a lot.
少得可怜
Too much.
可我这么做 是为了我们所有人
But… I’m doing it for all of us.
你一定要相信这一点
I want you to believe that.
汉拔尼 汉拔尼
Hambani. Hambani.
-马迪巴 -妈妈
– Madiba. – Mama.
他们告诉我你的妻子离开了你
还说要把你送进监狱
你父亲不希望看到你这样
妈妈 你听我说
你是我们的骄傲
你却不顾我们的感受
那些人为什么要抓你
妈妈 法律不一定就是对的
难怪你妻子会离开你
你坐牢的时候
谁来履行你作为一个男人的责任
你坐牢的时候
谁来照顾你的家人
要搭顺风车吗
Do you want a lift?
-好啊 -请
– OK. – Sure.
你总是搭陌生人的车吗
Do you always accept lifts from strangers?
你才不是陌生人
You are not a stranger.
你是纳尔逊·曼德拉
You are Nelson Mandela.
你是温妮·马迪克泽拉
And you are Winnie Madikizela.
-你怎么知道 -我打听过了
– How do you know? – I made inquiries.
那你还知道什么
And what else did you find out?
你在贝拉格瓦纳斯医院上班
That you work at Baragwanath Hospital,
你是他们雇佣的第一个黑人社会工作者
you are the first black social worker they’ve ever had,
你还是我见过的最漂亮的姑娘
and you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.
到了
It’s just here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你什么时候下班
What time do you finish?
-6点 -我在这儿等你
– 6:00. – I’ll be here.
我也知道一些关于你的事情
You know, I’ve been finding out about you, too.
是吗
Yeah?
你都知道些什么
And what have you found out?
你妻子离开了你
Your wife left you.
我总是不在他们身边
I was away too much.
我没有那么多时间
Never enough time.
当然没时间了
There is no time.
-要活在当下 -活在当下?
– Only now. – Only now?
-是啊 -什么意思
– Yes. – What do you mean?
我7岁的时候
When I was seven years old,
我妹妹突然开始咳血
my little sister started coughing blood.
我妈妈 她
And my mother, she…
她祈求上帝救救她的女儿
she begged God to save her.
可我妹妹还是死了
But she died.
从那时起 我就知道
And ever since then, I’ve known
我们只有靠自己才能拯救自己
we have to save ourselves,
我们要在有限的生命里好好地活
and we have to live while we can.
温妮 温妮
Winnie, Winnie.
我听说你有许多女朋友
I heard you have a lot of girlfriends.
我和她们不一样
I’m different.
我认识一个很好的裁缝
I was thinking, I know a good dressmaker.
手艺精湛
Very good value.
也许你应该见见她
Maybe you should go and see her.
好啊
Maybe I should.
你应该去贝扎纳找你父亲谈谈
Maybe you should go to Bizana and talk to your father.
好啊
Maybe I should.
这算是求婚吗
Was that a proposal?
你觉得是就是
If that’s what you’d like.
你确定这就是你想要的吗
Is it what you’d like?
得妻如此 夫复何求
More than anything in the world.
-你愿意吗 -我愿意
– Is that “Yes”? – Yes.
你丈夫
Your husband.
沙佩维尔 1960年3月21日
在沙佩维尔的一个工业小镇上
At Sharpeville, an industrial township, thousands gather outside
数以千计的人们聚集在警♥察♥局门口
a police station in protest against new laws requiring
反对非洲人必须携带通行证的法令
every African to carry a pass at all times.
飞机飞过 人们熟视无睹
The bastards ignored the planes, man.
不 他们毫不畏惧
No, no, they weren’t scared at all.
就那样向我招手
They bloody well waved at me…
他们冲破围栏
They’re tearing the fences apart.
听着 我尽力
Listen, I’m trying…
监狱已经满了
The cells are full.
还要多久
How long is it gonna take?
-退后 -让开
– Back. – Get away.
皮纳尔
Pienaar!
快散开 回到训练场上去
Disperse and go back to the stadium!
这是给你们下的最后通牒
This is your final warning!
停止射击
Cease fire!
找到枪了吗 你最好找到那把枪 皮纳尔
Did you find a gun? You’d better find that gun, Pienaar.
找到枪了吗 找到那支枪 皮纳尔
Did you see a weapon? You find that weapon, Pienaar.
五十至一百人被杀 还有数百人伤亡
Between 50 and 100 were killed and hundreds injured.
…警♥察♥在黑人区杀了69个非洲人…
…police killed 69 Africans in the township of…
…死者大多是背后中枪的
…most of the victims were shot in the back.
…男女老少 死伤无数
…men, women, and children were killed or wounded.
…都是为了维护白人至上
…tragic consequence of the desperate endeavor
才酿成了这场
to preserve white supremacy.
…震惊世界的惨剧
…reacted hysterically to an event that stunned the world.
我们不会支持一个
We no longer accept the authority of a state
向群众开枪的政♥府♥
that makes war on its own people.
奥利弗去国外流放的队伍里开展运动了
Oliver has gone abroad to run the movement in exile.
我负责地下工作
I’m going underground.
这种运动通常是非暴♥力♥的
The movement has always been nonviolent.
非暴♥力♥
Nonviolent.
可现在不一样了
Not anymore.
南非 非洲国民大会 训练营
非洲国民大会兴起
-米利亚姆还好吗 -她很好
– How’s Miriam? – She’s fine.
那就好
Well, that’s fine, fine.
她是很漂亮 可你得让她时刻陪在我身旁
She is good-looking, but you must give me Sophia Loren any day.
自♥由♥
Amandla!
-民族之矛 -没错
– Spear of the Nation. – Yes!
-我们都是这个国家的人♥民♥ -没错
– We are the people of this nation. – Yes.
-可我们却没有权力 -没错
– But we don’t have power. – Yes.
也无法行使权利
We don’t have rights, then.
-没错 -我们缺少公平的对待
– Yes. – We don’t have justice.
没错
Yes.
南非如今已是被枪炮统治的土地
South Africa now is a land ruled by the gun.
没错
Yes.
任何一个国家在这种时候
There comes a time in the life of every nation
都只剩下两个选择
when there remains two choices.
妥协
Submit…
不 不
Never! Never!
或是战斗
…or fight!
我们要战斗
We must fight.
战斗 战斗 战斗
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
战斗 战斗 战斗 战斗
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
别担心 我们会找到他并绞死他的
Don’t worry, we’ll find him and then we’ll hang him.
你就可以再找个男人给你暖床了 对吧
Then you’ll need a new man to keep you warm at night, won’t you?
莉莉丝里农场 非洲国民大会藏身处
阿摩司 这是大卫

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!