That’s me, and that’s you,
这是奥利弗
and that’s Oliver
这是凯西
and that’s Kathy.
我们都太渺小了 成不了气候
And each one of us are too little to do anything.
但如果我们团结起来
But together
我们的力量就会很强大
we have the power.
抽烟吗
Smoke?
我不抽烟
I don’t smoke.
你觉得我应该参加国民大会吗
Do you think I should join the ANC?
他们总喜欢说个不停
I think they like to talk.
那你呢 你喜欢什么
And what about you? What do you like to do?
沃尔特
Walter.
不行 要等我们结婚
Not until we’re married.
刺拳 刺拳 一 二 很好
Jab, jab. One, two, ja.
一 二
One, two.
就是这样 很好
Yeah, that’s it, very nice.
来啊 头儿
Come on, chief.
一 二 一 二
One, two, one, two.
刺拳呢 刺拳呢
Where’s the jab? Where’s the jab?
好 好 好 很好
OK, OK, OK, OK. All right, OK.
沃尔特
Walter.
纳尔逊
Nelson.
训练很刻苦啊
I see you’re working very hard.
是的 必须练练
Yes. Must fight.
-明天早上 -这是什么
– Tomorrow morning. – What’s that?
抵♥制♥巴士?
Boycott the buses?
对 跟人们空谈自♥由♥公正
Yeah, you see, you talk to people about freedom
没人会听你的
and justice, they don’t listen,
但车票涨价这种事情 人人都关心
but put their bus fare up by a penny, that they care about.
帮我一把
Help me.
教练
Coach?
-让我看看 -给
– Let me see. – There we go.
带上你的新媳妇
Bring your new wife.
纳尔逊 你不能通宵工作
Nelson, you can’t work all night.
我要睡了
I’m going to bed now.
-我一会儿就来 -你需要休息
– I’ll come later. – You need to give yourself a rest.
你不是救世主
You can’t do everything.
这些事让上帝操心吧
Leave some things to God.
你的上帝希望看到你的孩子挨饿吗
Does your god want your children to go hungry?
纳尔逊
Nelson.
我没看见你的上帝关心我们的同胞
I don’t see your god caring for our people.
他好像总是在照顾那些白人
Seems to me that he is looking after the Boers.
纳尔逊
Nelson.
伊芙琳 睡吧
Evelyn, go to bed.
去睡吧
Go to bed.
让他们空车运营
Let the buses run empty!
不要付钱
Don’t pay!
我们一分钱都不会付的
We won’t pay a penny more!
我们一分钱也付不起了
We cannot pay a penny more!
让他们倒闭
Shut them down.
都给我上车
Get you on these buses!
再给你们最后一次机会
This is the last chance you have to get on board the buses!
汽车将于五分钟后出发
The buses will be leaving in five minutes!
不要付钱 让他们空车运营
Don’t pay! Let their buses run empty!
别听他的
Don’t listen to this man!
如果我们团结一心 我们就能战胜他们
If we stand together, we can beat them.
他只会给你们带来麻烦
This man is a troublemaker!
我们一分钱也不会多付
We cannot pay a penny more!
不要付钱
Let’s not pay!
我们可以走到约翰内斯堡
Let us walk to Johannesburg!
回来吧
非洲
-非洲 -回来吧
– Afrika! – Mayibuye!
这样下去会出事的 我想回家
There’s going to be trouble. I want to go home.
我要和他们一起 他们没犯法
I’m going with them. They’re not breaking any laws.
-我要和他们一起 -纳尔逊
– But I must go with them. – Nelson.
没事的
You’ll be fine.
奥兰多镇 索韦托 1948
国♥民♥党♥首相丹尼尔·F·马伦
The Nationalist Party of Prime Minister Daniel F. Malan
在最近的选举中再次掌权
has been returned to power in the recent election.
政♥府♥将在地理上将黑人和白人隔离起来
The government intends to geographically separate
以实现彻底的种族隔离
the blacks from the whites. Total enforced segregation.
新任内阁已经承诺
The new Cabinet has pledged to a policy
将坚持白人至上的原则
of uncompromising white supremacy.
泰姆比 这是你的新家
Ah, Thembi, this is your new home.
-我们在争取游♥行♥权利 -不 不
– We’re calling for freedom of movement. – No, no, no.
每个志愿者都要到那些禁止黑人入内的场所去
Each campaign volunteer chooses which forbidden place to enter.
白人邮局 白人公厕
Whites-only post office and whites-only toilets.
在黑人区
And in the townships,
我们已无法容忍♥经常性的军事镇♥压♥
we cannot tolerate this constant oppressive military presence.
到这儿来 泰姆比
Come here, Thembi.
我们为什么要遵守他们的法律
Why should we obey their laws?
我们甚至都没有选举权
We don’t have a vote.
这不是我们的政♥府♥
This is not our government.
他们组建政党 却没有我们的份儿
They are having a party, and we are not invited.
我们要反抗这些不公的法律
So let’s defy their unjust laws.
他们能怎么办 把我们都抓进监狱吗
What can they do, throw us all in prison?
-不 -让他们抓吧
– No. – Let them.
要是我们都被抓了 他们就得自己挖矿
When we are all in prison, let them mine their own gold,
自己打扫卫生
clean their own houses,
自己洗衣服
wash their own clothes.
多谢捧场
Thank you for listening.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
我不想看到你进监狱 纳尔逊
Don’t go to prison yet, Nelson.
亲爱的
My sweet.
-你以为我不知道吗 -知道什么
– You think I don’t know? – Know what?
伊芙琳 这是一场反抗运动
Evelyn, it’s the defiance campaign.
我都是为了我们大家好
I’m doing it for all of us.
没错 你关心每一个南非儿童
Yes, you care about all the children of South Africa
除了你自己的孩子
except your own.
你跟其他女人约会也是为他们好吗
Are you seeing other women for them?
你跟那些贱♥人♥勾搭也是为了他们好吗
Are you seeing your whores for them?
-我知道 纳尔逊 -伊芙琳
– ‘Cause I know, Nelson! – Evelyn…
-我受够了 -伊芙琳 住手
– And I won’t take it anymore! – Evelyn, stop this now!
-你会下地狱的 -你给我闭嘴
– You will burn in Hell! – Shut your mouth!
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut your stupid mouth.
泰姆比 上♥床♥睡觉
Thembi, go to bed.
我们不该这样的 对不起
We can’t do this. I’m sorry.
图拉尼 图拉尼
Thulani. Thulani.
白佬们说索菲亚镇是贫民窟
The Boers say Sophiatown is a slum.
所有居民都将被武力驱逐
All the people that have homes there are to be evicted by force.
索菲亚镇将被夷为平地
Sophiatown is to be bulldozed,
这样他们就有地方给有钱人盖房♥子了
so they can build houses for the rich.
让他们试试
Let them try.
告诉他们”从我们的尸体上过去”
We say, “Over our dead bodies.”
让他们的推土机来
Let them bring their bulldozers.
让他们的军队来 我们要为家园而战
Let them bring their army. We will fight for our homes!
我们要为自♥由♥而战
We will fight for our freedom!
他们想要战争
If they want a war,
我们就给他们战争
we will give them a war.
-回来吧 -非洲
– Mayibuye! – Afrika!
-非洲 -回来吧
– Afrika! – Mayibuye!
-回来吧 -非洲
– Mayibuye! – Afrika!
-非洲 -回来吧
– Afrika! – Mayibuye!
这边 大家一起来
This way! Together!
-跟着马迪巴 -黑人禁止入内
– Follow Madiba! – Whites only!
我们上 走
All together, come!
欧洲人专用
欧洲人专用
站台一
欧洲人专用
-在这儿 -他们来了
– In there. – They’re coming!
抓住他们 快
Get them! Come on!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!