Amos, this is David.
你能带他去佣人房♥吗
Can you take him to the domestic quarters?
是 老板
Yeah, boss.
早上好
Good morning, tata.
一根圆珠笔芯
Inner tube of a ballpoint pen.
塞子越厚 你的时间就越充足
The thicker the plug, the more time you’ve got.
把铝粉和高锰酸钾混合
Aluminum powder mixed with permanganate of potash.
你可以这样洗生菜
You can get this for washing lettuce.
酸混合起来后会产生催化作用
When the acid reaches the mixture, it catalyzes…
之后就会嘭的一声
and you’ve got…
曼德拉采取暴♥力♥ 非洲国民大会未来堪忧
凯西 我是纳尔逊
Kathy, it’s Nelson.
他们说我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They’re calling me a terrorist.
我要向大家澄清事实
I need to set the record straight.
你去找联♥系♥一家外国报社
Now, find a foreign journalist.
我们走
Let’s go.
我想让全世界的人都知道
I want the world to know.
他们诬陷我逃跑
OK, I’ve been accused of
说我背弃了自己的信仰
running away and not standing up for my beliefs.
现在 我要告诉他们 我绝不会
Now, tell them that I will not give myself up
向一个得不到我认可的政♥府♥屈服
to a government I do not recognize.
我们是被迫采取武装斗争的
We have been forced into an armed struggle.
这不仅仅是我和什么人
The decision was not taken
或是国民大会的决定
lightly by myself or the people or the ANC.
布莱恩·韦德拉克 独♥立♥新闻公♥司♥
Brian Widlake, ITN News.
我有几个问题想问你 曼德拉先生
I have a few questions for you. Mr. Mandela,
如果政♥府♥方面没有如你所愿做出让步
if the government doesn’t give in to the concessions
-你是否会采取暴♥力♥手段 -已经是暴♥力♥了
– that you want, will there be violence? – There is violence now.
50年来 我们一直在强调和平 非暴♥力♥
For 50 years, we have been talking peace and nonviolence.
可政♥府♥却用暴♥力♥回报我们
The government’s reply is violence, armed attacks
武装袭击手无寸铁的平民
on unarmed and defenseless people.
如果你是我们 你会怎么做
If you were us, what would you do?
曼德拉先生 这是你希望看到的吗
Mr. Mandela, what is it that you personally want?
我只想要自♥由♥
I want freedom.
我有可爱的孩子 美丽的妻子
I have beautiful children, a beautiful wife.
我希望他们能自♥由♥地在自己的土地上行走
I want them to walk free in their own land.
马迪巴 我们该走了
Madiba, we must go.
快看 是爸爸
Hey, it’s Daddy.
看看你 看看你
Look at you, look at you.
-没事了 -是爸爸
– It’s OK. – Oh, it’s Daddy.
看 是爸爸
Look, it’s Daddy.
-你在对爸爸笑吗 -你想陪爸爸跑吗
– Are you smiling for Daddy? – Do you want to come run with Dad?
来 快来 咱们出发 来啊 泽尼
Come, come, let’s go. Come. Come, Zeni.
-你还好吗 -我很好
– How are you? – I’m fine.
不过我丢了我的新工作
I’ve lost the new job, though.
-我帮你想想办法 -不用 我没事
– I will see that you get some help. – No. I’ll be all right.
我都明白
I knew how it would be.
要和他们斗争到底
Fight them.
我恨死他们了
I hate them so much.
彼得勒斯没成功
Petrus didn’t make it.
怎么了
What happened?
炸♥药♥炸得太早了
The detonator went off too soon.
我很难过 马迪巴
I’m so sorry, Madiba.
这儿已经不安全了
It’s not safe here anymore.
你得离开这儿
Time for you to move on.
你不该来这儿
You are at the wrong place.
警♥察♥
Police!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
-快跑 快跑 -你们两个负责外屋
– Run, run! – You two take the outbuildings
我们去看看农场
and we’ll take the farm.
趴下
Get down on the floor!
进去 进去
Get in there! Get in there!
-抓住他们 -在这儿
– Search them! – Come here!
-趴下 -快
– Get down on the floor! – Come on!
小心 有一个从后面溜了
Watch out, there’s one going out the back.
抓住他 抓住他
Take him down! Take him down!
站住
Keep still!
不许动
Don’t move!
你们想抓我?
Does somebody want me?
温妮妈妈 温妮妈妈
Mama Winnie! Mama Winnie!
他们抓到他了
They caught him.
曼德拉
Mandela!
曼德拉
Mandela!
比勒陀利亚正义宫 1963年
西苏鲁
Sisulu!
卡特拉达
Kathrada!
不能带小孩 你不能带他们进去
No children. You can’t take them in.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
妈妈很快回来 听话 好吗
Mama will come back, OK? All right?
在这里等着 好吗
Now, wait with sisi, OK?
曼德拉
Mandela!
曼德拉 曼德拉
Mandela! Mandela!
肃静
Silence!
权力
属于人♥民♥
回来吧
非洲
非洲是我们的
肃静
Silence!
肃静 肃静
Quiet! Quiet!
法官大人 我以反抗
My Lord, I call the case
国家最高政♥权♥的罪名
of the state against the national high command
起诉非洲国民大会的
of Umkhonto we Sizwe, the
军事组织 民族之矛
military wing of the African National Congress.
被告必须要为
The state contends that
我国发生的暴♥力♥革命事件
the accused are responsible for acts of sabotage
和武装攻击等一系列
aimed at facilitating violent
企图颠覆国家政♥权♥的行为
revolution and an armed invasion of this country
承担责任
with the intention of overthrowing the government.
第一被告 纳尔逊·曼德拉
Accused number one, Nelson Mandela.
你承认自己有罪吗
Do you plead guilty or not guilty?
法官大人 受审的
My Lord, it is not I
应该是政♥府♥ 而不是我
but the government that should be put in the dock.
我无法认罪
I plead not guilty.
政♥府♥已经告诉过我
The state has formally advised me
他们将会请求处以极刑
that they will be asking for the supreme penalty
法律会允许的
permissible by law.
判处死刑
Which is death.
想要保命的最好方法就是质疑控告的真实性
Our best chance is to attack the credibility of the charges.
我们要抓住每一句谎言 质疑每一项控告
We dispute every falsehood, we challenge every charge.
那样即使判决有罪
We think they’ll bring in a guilty verdict,
也不至于是死刑
but we might be able to avoid the death sentence.
-同意吗 -同意
– Agreed? – Agreed.
同意
Agreed.
那就高兴点
Then be happy.
笑一笑
Smile.
这是我们能为人♥民♥做的最伟大的事了
This may be the greatest service we will ever do for our people.
曼德拉 曼德拉
Mandela! Mandela!
我叫纳尔逊·曼德拉
My name is Nelson Mandela.
我是第一被告人
I’m the first accused.
我承认我策划了破坏行动
I do not deny that I planned sabotage.
可我策划破坏行动
I did not plan it
并不是因为一时莽撞
in a spirit of recklessness
也不是因为我有暴♥力♥倾向
nor because I have any love for violence.
50年来的非暴♥力♥运动
The hard facts are that 50 years of non-violence
没有给非洲人♥民♥带来任何改变
had brought the African people nothing
除了越来越多的束缚
but more and more repressive legislation
以及越来越少的权利
and fewer and fewer rights.
非洲人只是希望
Africans want
能够在南非享有一席之地
a just share in the whole of South Africa.
我们想要平等的政♥治♥权利
We want equal political rights,
人人都有投票权
one man, one vote.
我把自己的一生献给了非洲人♥民♥的解放事业
I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!