我们怎么能给你实权
How can we ever allow you to have any real power?
我承认 我是想报仇
Well, I admit I want revenge,
可我有比报仇更重要的事要做
but I want something more than that,
那就是远离恐惧和仇恨 好好生活
and that is to live without fear and hatred.
想得真好 曼德拉先生
Sweet dreams, Mr. Mandela.
我没得选
I have no choice.
我亲眼看到了你们的恐惧
I have seen what fear has done to your people.
你们一直害怕我们
You’ve always been afraid of us,
这使你们变得更加狰狞和不公
and it has made you an unjust and brutal people.
看看现在的情形
Now consider our position.
我们知道 总有一天我们会自♥由♥的
We know that one day we will be free,
我们会成为自己国家的主人
and we will be the rulers of our country,
难道我们要像你们一样生活在恐惧中吗
but do we want to live in the same hell as you do now?
那只会让我们和子孙后代
That would be to lock ourselves back
永远被困在监狱里
into prison and our children and generations after that.
先生们 我无法向你们保证
Gentlemen, look, I can tell you for nothing,
我们夺回政♥权♥后不会复仇
when we come to power, there will be no revenge.
一直以来黑人都是这场史无前例的
It’s blacks that continue to be the victims
暴♥乱♥中的受害者
of this unprecedented wave of unrest.
从9月起 已经有将近300人丧命
Nearly 300 people have died since September.
可其中只有一个白人
Only one white has been killed.
警♥察♥们躲在装甲运兵车里
Police stuck to their armored personnel carriers.
这里没有橡胶子弹
No rubber bullets here.
都是些没有爆♥炸♥的炮弹
These were live rounds they were firing.
把他放在那儿 把他放在那儿
Lay him there, lay him there.
他死了
He is gone, sisi.
让他们也尝尝我们受过的苦
Make them suffer as we suffer.
你做到了
Well, you’ve impressed them.
我们的情况好了很多
I think we’re going to make progress.
但愿如此
I hope so.
马上就要到你的70岁生日了
I believe you will soon be reaching your 70th birthday.
恭喜你
My congratulations.
有什么庆祝活动吗
Do you plan a celebration?
没什么
Nothing of consequence.
-这是我的新监狱吗 -是的
– Is this my new prison? – Yeah.
-还有谁被关在这儿 -就你一个
– Who else is to be held here? – Just you.
曼德拉先生 欢迎来到你的新家
Ah, Mr. Mandela, welcome to your new home.
这是临死前的优待吗
Am I being fattened for the kill?
不 这个国家离不开你
No, you have a vital job to do for your country.
我们得好好照顾你
We need to look after you.
还有
By the way,
你的家人可以随时来看望你
any members of your family can visit any time.
看看你们 孩子 她饿了
Look at you kids. She is hungry.
你饿了
You are hungry.
小心点儿
Don’t make a mess, huh?
你好
Hello.
我知道你心里不好受
I know that it has been tough for you, but…
这些天我听得够多了
I hear so much these days.
比如你身边的这些男孩子
These boys that you have around you.
-他们怎么了 -好吧 比如说暴♥力♥
– What about them? – Well, the violence, for one.
有时候暴♥力♥是必须的 可是
Some of it is necessary, but…
这是在欢迎我吗
Is that for me?
不是 这是做给白人看的
No, Khulu. It is for the white men.
就因为他们的肤色吗
So you are doing that because of the color of their skin?
是的
Yes, Khulu.
他们这样对待我们 我们不能和他们学
That is what they do to us, and we must do better.
-明白了吗 -明白了
– Understand? – Yes, Khulu.

Come. Come on.
这是我的孙子们
These are my grandsons,
他们想见见你
and they would like to meet you.
看着他
Look at him.
-那个我来吧 -不 不 让我来
– I’ll do that. – No, no, I want to do it.
让纳尔逊做吧 斯瓦特
Let Nelson do it, Swart.
斯瓦特 你可以歇歇了
Swart, you can stop.
你知道 只要你愿意
You know that Winnie can stay overnight
温妮随时可以留下来过夜
any time that you want.
我知道 她不会留下的 这毕竟是监狱
Yes, but she won’t. This is still a prison.
她没办法把我假装成自♥由♥人
She can’t pretend that I’m a free man.
也许吧
Maybe.
可她依然是你妻子
But she’s still your wife.
我1958年结婚
Well, I was married in 1958,
1962年就被捕了
arrested in ’62.
一直到1984年 我才有机会再碰她
I didn’t touch her again until ’84.
她还是我的妻子吗
Is she still my wife?
我见过你们俩在一起和你看她照片的神情
I’ve seen you with her and the way you look at her photograph.
你爱她
You love her.
的确如此 朋友 我从未停止对她的爱
This is very true, my friend. I never stopped loving her.
可我爱的是原来那个她
But I love her as she was.
为了重拾市场信心
The first step to regaining the confidence
我们首先要释放你
of the markets is your release,
当然 接下来我们也会释放你的同志们
and then, of course, the release of your colleagues.
我们已经跟总统报告过了
We’ve briefed the president.
他是务实主义者 他会听我们的
He’s a pragmatist; he heard us.
政♥府♥同意撤销对非洲国民大会的禁令
The government agrees to lift
并且废除种族法
the ban on the ANC and repeal the race laws.
只要你同意放弃暴♥力♥
You undertake to renounce violence.
不行
No.
-但是你说过…-我什么都没说过
– But you said… – I said nothing.
我只是一直在听你们说
I listened.
那你会放弃要求少数服从多数吗
But you will withdraw your demand for majority rule?
不会
No.
那你用什么交换我们给你的一切
Then what are you giving us in exchange for what we give you?
什么都没有
Nothing.
这几次会面简直就是在浪费我们的时间
These meetings have been a complete waste of all our time.
我的时间倒不能说是浪费了
Well, I wouldn’t say that I’ve wasted my time.
总统心意已决
The president has made up his mind.
现在无法更改了
It can’t be stopped now.
总统是改革教会的一员
The president is a member of the Gereformeerde Kerk,
非常遵守道德
very Calvinist.
他相信是上帝在召唤他
He believes God calls him
让他在特殊时期完成特殊的使命
to do a special task in a special time.
就职典礼结束后
After the inauguration service
他落泪了 他说上帝召唤他
he wept and said that God was calling him
让他拯救南非的人♥民♥
to save the people of South Africa.
戴克拉克总统
President de Klerk.
-这边 -稍等 鞋带开了
– It’s this way. – Hang on, shoelace.
-谢谢 -不用
– Thank you. – Yeah.
我们到了
Well, this is it.
-曼德拉先生 -总统先生
– Mr. Mandela. – Mr. President.
请允许我先祝贺您选举胜利
May I congratulate you on your election?
谢谢
Thank you.
您在一个非常特殊的时期
You have been called to a very special task
被赋予了一个非常特殊的使命
in a very special time.
我也相信是这样
So I believe.
-就在这里吗 -是的
– Just here? – Yeah.
曼德拉先生 我已经决定释放你
Mr. Mandela, I have taken the decision to release you.
无条件释放
Unconditionally.
明早九点钟会有一辆车
A car will be ready at 9:00
接你去机场
tomorrow morning to take you to the airport.
届时会有一架飞机直接送你去约翰内斯堡
A plane will be waiting to fly you directly to Johannesburg
在那里将会举♥行♥正式的释放仪式
where the official release ceremony will take place.
戴克拉克先生
Mr. De Klerk,
你的人剥夺了我半辈子的时光
your people have taken away half of my life
在我已然老矣的时候才让我
and returned me an old man
回到一个我阔别已久的家
to a home that has been long abandoned
和那些已然长大的家人团聚
and a family that have grown up without me.
在这种时刻 我不希望你出现
I don’t want you at my side at that moment.
我也不希望你来告诉我 是你赋予了我自♥由♥
I don’t want to be told that you have given me my freedom.
你只需敞开门
Just open the gate
放我走
and let me go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!