躺下 雷克斯 躺下
Lie down, Rex, lie down.
很好
That’s looking good.
– 躺下 – 情况不错
– Down. – That’s looking good.
拉紧直到纱布上不起皱
Just pull so there are no wrinkles in the gauze.
在你们部署之前 这方面必须多加训练
You need to practice all of this before you deploy.
好了 现在解下皮带
Okay, let’s take off the leashes.
雷克斯 不可以
Rex, no, no.
有什么问题吗
Are you having a problem over there?
没有 我可以的
No, I got this.
好孩子
Good boy.
我说解下皮带
I said take off the leash.
老兄 放轻松
Come on, buddy, just relax.
好孩子
Good boy, just relax.
你必须给他带上嘴套
You need to muzzle that dog now.

Ahh!
坏狗狗
Bad dog!
该死
Shit.
该发生的总要发生
It’s gonna happen when it happens.
军士长 我可以保证 伤口会很快愈合
Gunny, I’m telling you, it’s gonna heal in no time.
他咬断了六根骨头 沃尔特斯
He broke six bones, Walters.
你想见我 军士
You wanted to see me, Gunny?
给你条狗
You’re getting a dog.
什么
What?
你要把我的狗给她
You’re giving her my dog.
– 慢着 – 他不是你的狗
– Wait. – He’s not your dog.
也不是我的狗 他是海军陆战队的狗
He’s not my dog. He’s a Marine Corps dog.
雷克斯需要一位经验丰富的训练员
Rex needs an experienced handler.
你在挑战我的权威吗 兰斯下士
Are you questioning my authority, Lance Corporal?
她是个新手 迄今为止就训练过一只铁盒
She’s a Boot. She’s only trained a can so far.
别再抱怨 你♥他♥妈♥的可是一名陆战队员
Quit whining and act like a goddamn Marine.
你能胜任吗 快点回答
You got this? Think faster.
可以 我可以
Yeah, I got this.
很好 解散
Good, you’re dismissed.
记得我吗
Remember me?
好吧 雷克斯 进洞
All right, Rex, get in the house.
进去 立刻
In the house, now.
不遵守命令不许吃饭
You’re not gonna get any food unless you listen to me.
我可以陪你耗上一天 知道吗
I will stand here all day, okay?
很好 很好
Good, good.
好孩子
Good boy, stay.
呆着
Stay.
这里 找
Over here, seek.
找 找
Seek, seek.

Seek.
到时间了 利维
That’s time, Leavey.
该死
Damn it.
五个你只找出一个
You found one out of five.
看到这家伙了吗
See this guy?
死了 死了 死了
Dead, dead, dead.
对了 还有你的狗 他也死了
Oh, and your dog, yeah, he’s dead, too.
然后你的腿也炸飞了
And you blew off your legs in the process.
过来
Follow me.
再来一次
Again, Leavey.
喂 喂 过来
Hey, hey. Hey.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
– 沿着周边走 – 他正走向桌子
– Following the perimeter. He’s pulling towards the desk.
不是有一套搜索模式吗
But I thought there was a search pattern.
忘掉搜索模式 利维
Forget the search pattern, Leavey.
他在表现出了变化 看不见吗
He’s showing a change, all right?
– 听他的 – 好的
– Listen to him. – Okay.
– 雷克斯 找 – 跟着他
– Rex, seek. – Follow him.

Okay, seek.
就是了 就是这个 他闻到气味了 提高点
That’s it, that’s it. He’s on odor, present higher.
夸奖他 利维 夸他
Praise him, Leavey, praise him.
好孩子 好孩子 真棒
Good boy, good boy, good.
这是一只很棒的侦测犬
Okay, this is a good detection dog.
他没有任何问题
There’s nothing wrong with him,
所以一定是你
so it must be you.
你哪儿做错了
What are you doing wrong?
你感受到的一切 要由皮带传达给他
Everything you feel goes down leash, okay?
一切
Everything.
你都没有把握的话 他更没有
If you’re not confident, then he’s not confident.
我可以把你训练的非常出色 利维 但是
I could train the heck out of you, Leavey, but…
我不能教你怎样与他相处 懂吗
I can’t teach you how to bond, okay?

Okay.
做的很好
Good work.
他只是很紧张
Okay, he’s just nervous.
这可不是紧张
These aren’t nerves.
安静
Shh!
我观察这只狗一整年了
I’ve been watching this dog all year.
他是我治疗过最具有攻击性的狗
He’s the most aggressive dog I’ve ever treated.
如果不做检查他不能参与部署
He can’t deploy without this exam.
我只好给他镇定剂了
I’ll have to sedate him.
雷克斯 冷静点 冷静下来
Rex, calm down, calm down.
冷静
Come on.
这门必须保持关闭 知道吗
This door always stays closed, okay?
爱丽丝 塔克
Hey, Alice, Tucker.
去找 沃尔特斯
All right, go find Walters
告诉他把塔克弄干净 再一次
and tell him I want Tucker’s cleaned out again.
是 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
好姑娘
Hey, good girl.
利维 把他的腿缠起来 让他知道你不害怕
Leavey, wrap his leg. Show him you’re not afraid.
是的 中士
Yes, Sergeant.
雷克斯 坐 我是说
Rex, sit. I mean…
躺下
Lay down.
雷克斯 躺下
Rex, lay down.
别动
Stay.
我只是把你的爪子缠起来
I’m just gonna wrap your paw.
就…
Just…
就好了
Here you go.
很好 很好
Good, good.
如果你遇到麻烦
If you ever get into trouble,
你会希望我能知道怎么缠这个
you’re gonna want me to know how to do this.

Hey.
我没有…
I didn’t…
我没有故意去要雷克斯
I didn’t ask for Rex.
我根本没想要他
I didn’t even want him.
我想要他
Yeah, well, I did want him.
所以别让他死
So, don’t get him killed.
雷克斯 坐
Rex, sit.
很好
Oh, good.
我们明天就要出发了
We’re shipping out tomorrow.
但我们真的还没准备好
We are so not ready for this.
但是很多人正指望着我们
But people are counting on us,
如果失败 他们会送命 所以咱们必须做好
and if we do it wrong, people die, so we gotta do it right.
好吗
Okay?
明天 下飞机的那一刻
Tomorrow, beginning the moment you step off that bird,
你们必须行动 要相信有始以来的训练
you must act, trust your training,
相信你的搭档 相信自己
trust your partner, trust yourself.
遵命
Hoo-ah!
记住
And remember,
在接下来的七个月里
everything you see, hear, taste, and touch
你们所看到的 听到的 尝到的 触碰的
over these next seven months
将会伴随你们一生
will remain with you for the rest of your lives.
要让它有价值
Make it count.
准备好了吗 利维
You okay, Leavey?
是的 就是找不到我的军刀
Yeah, I just can’t find my Ka-Bar.
– 本来在我的行李… – 在你身后
– It was in my stuff and now I… – It’s behind you.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 紧张害怕没什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!