为什么他要送你大都会队的垃圾
Why is he sending you Mets crap?
他是我之前认识的一个人
He’s just some guy I used to know.
我是不是要拿着猎枪追杀他
Yeah, some guy I’m gonna have to be chasing off with a shotgun?
宝贝
Baby,
我知道你现在感觉失去了一切
I know that you feel like you lost everything.
我知道这种感觉
I know what that feels like.
但问题在于 你要继续生活
But the thing is, you gotta keep living.
– 我在生活 – 不 你没有
– I am living. – No, you’re not.
这不叫生活
This isn’t living.
你要自己想清楚
You gotta figure out what it would take
怎么让生活变得有意义
to make it worth it.
雷克斯也值得这样的生活
Rex would be worth it.
你知道你要怎么做吗
You know what you gotta do?
他们不跟我谈 我把他遗弃了 我走了
They won’t talk to me. I have abandoned him, I left.
那你就要想办法
Then you gotta find a way.
人生中只有几个人 是你要想办法追寻的
There are a few people in life, not many,
这样的人并不多
that you gotta find a way for.
如果你需要什么
If you needed something,
我愿意倾尽所有去帮你
I would do whatever it took,
并不是因为我是什么好爸爸
not because I’m any kind of great dad,
而是因为我对你的爱让我愿意改变
but because how I love you is stronger than what I’m not.
我希望你愿意走出门
I want you to be a person who shows up
工作
for work,
出席朋友的葬礼
for your friends’ funerals,
过自己的生活
for life.
我试过 但失败了
I’ve tried, I failed.
那就再失败一次
So fail again.
一直失败到入土那一天
And just keep failing until they’re tossing dirt on your corpse.
宝贝 你要奋斗
Baby, all you gotta do is fight,
你知道该怎么奋斗
and you know how to fight.
你可是海军陆战队的
You’re a frickin’ Marine.
对吧
Right?
我爱你
I love you.
我能把这个扔了吗
Can I toss this, please?
或者烧了
Maybe burn it?
谢谢
Please.
太恶心了
It’s disgusting.
或者只把卡片留着
Actually, maybe just keep the card.
你也用不上
You don’t need it.
我没法再等三周 才会有人给我回电♥话♥
I can’t wait another three weeks for someone to call me back.
我就不能跟他说五分钟吗
Can I just talk to him for five minutes?
其实不是 是空军部的决定
Well, it’s actually not. It’s an Air Force decision.
军犬计划是由空军监管的
The Air Force oversees the canine program.
那你能告诉我他现在在哪吗
Well, then, can you tell me exactly where he is?
好 我知道现在听起来像个跟踪狂
Okay, look, I know I sound like a stalker here,
但我打电♥话♥是要找一个战争英雄
but I’m calling for a war hero.
– 喂 – 利维下士
– Hello? – Corporal Leavey.
我是福曼中士
It’s Sergeant Forman.
我这周一直收到你的留言
I’ve been getting your messages all week,
所以我想最好还是给你回个电♥话♥
figured I better call you back,
看来你是我还没被炸得
seeing as you’re the only reason
屁♥股♥开花的唯一理由了
I still have a complete set of butt cheeks.
是啊 我这周一直在给你打电♥话♥
Hey, yeah, I have been calling all week.
我只是想知道 雷克斯怎么样了
I guess I just wanted to know, how’s Rex?
他想见你
He’d love to see you.
– 等一下 你说什么 – 雷克斯
– Wait, what? – Rex.
– 你还在吗 – 还在
– You there? – Yeah, uh…
他们最终决定让他退役了
They finally decided to retire him.
我想你应该来参加退役典礼
I just thought you might want to come to the ceremony.
当然
Yes, I’m…
但这意思是说 我可以收养他了吗
Does this mean that I can adopt him now?
不是这样 我看他的档案
I don’t think so. I’m looking
上面还是写着不可收养
at his file and it says he’s unadoptable.
我知道上面怎么写的 但是
I know what it says, I know, but, uh…
我是说 他有没有被重新评估呢
I mean, hasn’t he been reassessed?
我不知道
I have no idea,
但现在档案中写的还是不可收养
but it still says unadoptable on his paperwork,
而且
and, uh…
他现在病得很严重 梅根
He’s pretty sick, Megan.
有多严重
How bad is it?
如果你有什么想法 就尽量快点
If you’re gonna try and do something, I’d do it fast.
国家退役老兵援助基金
查尔斯
舒默
纽约州议员
联♥系♥方式
办公地址
行程安排
邮件投递
参议员
Senator?
舒默参议员
Senator Schumer?
不好意思 能打扰您几分钟吗
Excuse me, can I just have a moment of your time?
我现在有事要处理
I’m in the middle of something.
我打电♥话♥已经打了好几周了
I’ve been calling for weeks.
是我在阿富汗的一个朋友的事
It’s about my partner in Afghanistan.
他现在状况很不好 需要你的帮助
He’s not doing well. He needs your help.
好的 我稍后联♥系♥你
All right, I’ll get back to you later.
他叫雷克斯 是炸♥弹♥探测犬
Uh, his name is Rex. He’s a bomb sniffer.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥挽救了成千上万的生命
He saved thousands of lives in Iraq.
这是我们在费卢杰
Here we are in Fallujah.
他找到了所有AK47步♥枪♥
He found all those AK-47s.
这是我们在拉马迪
And here we are in Ramadi,
这是他现在的样子
and, uh, here he is today.
他今年十岁了 如果我不能收养他
He’s 10 years old, and if I can’t adopt him,
他们就要对他安乐死
then they’re gonna put him to sleep.
你说你叫什么名字
What did you say your name was?
梅根 抱歉
Uh, Megan, sorry.
梅根 利维下士
Corporal Megan Leavey.
很高兴见到你 下士
Oh, Very nice to meet you, Corporal.
我很荣幸
My pleasure.
先生 打扰 打扰一下
Um, sir, sir, excuse… Excuse me!
先生
Sir!
费恩 不要对别人♥大♥喊大叫
Finn, don’t yell at people.
不然我怎么才能吸引他们的注意
How else am I supposed to get his attention?
你这样就把他吓跑了
You’re literally scaring him away.
安静一点
Just be quiet.
和他们对话就好
Have a conversation with someone.
您好 在我领养陆战军犬的请♥愿♥书上签个字如何
Hi, sign my petition to adopt a veteran war dog?
什么意思
So, what is this for?
我想领养陆战军犬 这是请♥愿♥书
This is a petition for me to adopt my Marine war dog.
他现在病得很厉害 也很快就要退役了
He’s very sick and his retirement ceremony’s coming up,
所以我真心希望可以把他带回家领养
so I’m really hoping I get to bring him home.
你是海军陆战队员
You’re the Marine?
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你对他的帮助
Thank you for your service.
还不赖嘛
It’s not that hard.
直播倒计时 五 四 三
We’re live in five, four, three…
各位好 我是克里斯汀 约翰逊
Hi, I’m Kristine Johnson.
今天我们邀请了一位特别来宾
Today, we’re joined by a very special guest.
感谢梅根来到我们节目 讲述你的故事
Thank you, Megan, for being here, and tell us your story.
为什么雷克斯对你来说这么重要
Why is Rex so important to you?
他真的是只特别棒的动物
Well, he’s just an amazing animal,
我希望他的余生可以和他熟悉的喜欢的人
and I want him to be able to live the rest of his life
舒默参议员支持战争英雄 战争老兵领养成功
住在一个温暖的家里
in a happy home with someone that he knows and loves.
为什么他这个都做不到
And why can’t he?
因为前不久他们觉得他会造成威胁
Um, because a while ago, they thought he was unsafe,
但其实他只是害怕了
but really, he was just scared,
可能还有点迷惑
and probably confused,
领养的好方法 做出改变 开始你的免费领养
可能和我当时的状态是一样的
probably just as confused and scared as I was at the time.
你们一起在被炸飞过
And you were hit by an explosion together,
是一个爆破装置 是吗
an IED, isn’t that right?
没错 二零零六年 我们在伊♥拉♥克♥受伤了
Yeah, in 2006, we were injured in Iraq.
但你们俩受伤之后
But despite your injuries,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!