Look, it’s okay to be freaking out right now, all right?
很正常
It’s normal.
我也有过 每个人都有
I did, everybody does.
你会没事的
You’ll be fine.
你可以的
You got this.
回来的时候 给我讲讲你是如何把他们
And I wanna hear about all the asses you kicked
打成落汤鸡的
when you come back.
没有如果 只有如期而至
Not if, but when, okay?
好的
Okay.
加油
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
雷克斯 安静 没事的
Rex, shh, quiet, you’re fine.
让我安静几小时 利维 三十分钟就够
Hour of silence, Leavey. I’ll settle for 30 minutes.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
这招对鸟很管用
It works for birds.
我明白
Hey, I know.
没事的 我明白
Hey, it’s okay, I know.
你不知道我们要去哪
You don’t know where we’re going
对即将发生的事一无所知
or what’s gonna happen when we get there.
我知道这很糟糕 但是咱们患难与共 好吗
I know it sucks, but we’re in this together, okay?
好了好了 兄弟 我罩着你
It’s okay. It’s okay, buddy, I got you.
倒计时阶段 十分钟后落地
We’re on final, be on the ground in 10.
收拾装备 系好安全带 准备降落
Get your gear together, strap in. Get ready for landing.
没问题
All right.
听好了 马里恩和彼得斯在哪
Okay, listen up. Where’s Marion and Peters?
长官
Sir.
你们的车在那
Your vehicles are right over there.
你们去珀迪塔营地
You’re going to Camp Perditha.
– 利维和琼斯 – 在
– Leavey, Jones. – Yeah.
护卫队在那边等你们
Your convoy’s waiting for you right over there.
你们去拉马迪营地 剩下的跟我来
You’re going to Camp Ramadi. The rest of you, follow me.
别忘了 不管多糟
Hey, don’t forget, no matter how bad it gets,
至少不用牵着铁盒去闻炸♥弹♥
you could have been out there sniffing bombs with a tin can.
的确是
True.
保重
Be safe.
– 好的 – 好吗
– Okay. – All right?
祝你狩猎成功
Hey, good hunting.
回见 白♥痴♥们
See you later, idiots.
再见
Adios!
拉马迪营地
安巴尔省
至少咱们还有个单间 是吧
At least we got a single, right?
有时候做女生还挺好
Sometimes it actually pays to be a girl.
别害怕
Don’t be scared.

Hey.
太棒了
Oh, great.
到了伊♥拉♥克♥才露出你那调皮本性
You wait to get to Iraq to find your inner puppy.
上来 上来
Up, up, up, up.
好孩子
Good boy, good boy.
真是个好孩子
Yes, that’s a good boy, good boy.
好孩子 好孩子
Good boy, good boy, yeah, yeah.
真是好孩子
That’s a good boy.
放松点 新兵
Relax, Boot.
这次是进攻战 不是防守战
It’s outgoing, not incoming.
我说的对吧 奇科
Ain’t that right, Chico, huh?
多谢
Thanks.
洗浴时间
男性
女性
别看了 老兄
Settle down. Come on, man.
进去
Let’s go.
快进去
Yeah, move it along.
快点行不行
Hurry it up, all right?
开学第一天 老弟
First day of school, bud.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
洗澡用的沐浴球
礼品店里一定有卖♥♥丝瓜络的
I’m pretty sure they sell loofahs in the gift shop.
不对 礼品店被炸了
Actually, no, they bombed the gift shop.
真遗憾 我喜欢丝瓜络
Well, that’s too bad. I like loofahs.
我是马特莫拉莱斯 你今天的导游
I’m Matt Morales. I’ll be your tour guide today.
梅根 利维 他叫什么
Megan Leavey. Who’s that?
他叫 奇科 奇科 坐
This is Chico. Chico, sit.
我训练 奇科如何把敌人舔死
I trained Chico to lick the enemy to death.
很好
Nice.
– 你从哪来 – 纽约
– So, where are you from? – New York.
是吗 我也是
Ah, yeah? Me, too.
你应该不是洋基队的粉丝吧
You’re not a Yankees fan, though, right?
死忠粉
Born and bred.
不会吧
Oh, come on.
扎心了 来真的吗
Dagger to my heart, really?
估计这是咱俩最后一次对话了 梅根
Well, I guess we’ll never speak again, Megan.
奇科 我们才不和洋基队粉丝说话呢
Chico, we don’t talk to Yankees fans, right?
好狗狗
Good boy.
这是莫拉莱斯下士
This is Corporal Morales.
莫拉莱斯 这是利维下士
Morales, Lance Corporal Leavey.
莫拉莱斯会送你到二号♥入口检查站
Morales will drop you at the ECP,
然后他要去萨德尔城
then he’s off to Sadr City,
另一支队伍到达之前
so you’ll be on your own
一切就靠你自己了
till we can get another team out there.
尽量别让你的狗太兴奋
Just try and keep your dog from overheating.
好的
Okay.
上一个女训员把内♥裤♥放在了椒盐酥饼里
Last female handler got her panties in a pretzel
因为我们不允许女生参加任务 只留在检查点
’cause we don’t allow girls on missions, just checkpoints.
对你来说成问题吗
That gonna be a problem with you?
– 完全不 – 很好
– Not at all. – Good.
解散
Dismissed.
酥饼里的内♥裤♥
“Panties in a pretzel.”
还以为你不和我说话了
Thought we weren’t talking anymore.
其实 我刚刚是自言自语
Well, I was talking to myself right there,
但是 再给你一次机会吧
but, you know, I’ll give you another chance,
如果你再提洋基队一个字 我们就绝交
and if you mention the Yankees again, we’re done.
参谋军士贾维斯倒是个挺有魅力的人
Staff Sergeant Jarvis is a real charmer, though.
上周他告诉我他喜欢我这种人
Last week he told me he always liked my people.
我爸是波多黎各人 我妈是斯堪的纳维亚人
My dad’s Puerto Rican, my mom’s Scandinavian.
你猜他说的是哪种人
Who do you think he was talking about, huh?
一定是斯堪的纳维亚人
The Scandinavians, obviously.
我也是这么想的
Right, that’s what I thought.
准备好战斗
保持一百米的距离 否则格杀勿论
第一个月
欢迎来到狗屎之都
Welcome to the capital of shit.
这些狗是怎么回事
What’s with all the dogs?
流浪狗 满身病菌 别让你的狗接近他们
Strays, full of diseases. Keep ’em away from your dog.
必要的话就开枪
Shoot ’em if you have to.
你需要知道接下来这些事
Here’s all you need to know.
他们下车后再进行搜查
Don’t search till they’re out of the car.
确保打开他们的所有物品
Make sure they open everything.
记住 伊♥拉♥克♥人 不喜欢狗
Remember, Iraqis, they don’t like dogs.
这是他们的宗教教义
It’s in their religious teachings,
所以肯定也不会喜欢我们的狗
and they damn sure don’t like ours.
抓到训犬员是有赏金的
There’s a bounty on canine handlers
抓到女训犬员更是大大有赏
and an even bigger bounty on female canine handlers.
也就是说他们可能会直接杀了你
Which means they’ll probably wanna kill you.
除非他们想强♥奸♥你
Well, actually, unless they wanna bone you.
不然就是先奸后杀
Or they might wanna bone you and then kill you.
如果有人掏出手♥机♥ 嘣 你死了
And if one of them pulls out a cell phone, boom, you’re dead.
除此之外 还是挺轻松的
Aside from that, it’s pretty chill.
讲真的 机灵点
Seriously, be smart,
时刻留意四周 提高警惕
keep your head on a swivel, heightened awareness.
知道了
Okay.
二号♥入口检查站
拉马迪政♥府♥中心
走 走 走 排队去
Go, go, go, get to the line.
开心点
You need to have fun.
别抱怨 老兄
No complaints, bro.
回见
See ya.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!