别停 一直走
Hey, keep everybody moving.
琼斯 把卡车挪走
Jones, move his truck.
雷克斯 喝水吗
Rex, you want some water?
班迪尼 让那家伙关掉引擎
Bandini, tell that guy to cut his engine.
关掉引擎
Turn your engine off.
走 快走
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
问他出行原因
Ask him the reason for traveling today.
我去巴达格做生意
I’m heading to Baghdad for business.
你会说英语
You speak English.
对 这样对生意有好处
Yes, better for business.
关掉引擎
Hey! Cut your engine off.
我让你把那个车的引擎关掉
I told you to turn that bike off.
把衬衫撩起来
Lift your shirts.
快点儿 转过去 快
Come on, turn around, come on.
利维 排查车子
Leavey, clear the car.
请把后备箱打开 先生
Open the trunk please, sir.
上帝啊 班迪尼
Jesus, Bandini.
我让你把那个车的引擎关掉
I told you to turn that bike off.
起来 起来
Get up, get up.
站到这里 撩起衬衫
Stand over here. Lift your shirt.
的确 对生意有好处
Damn straight, better for business.
后退
Stay back.
你想让我下次直接射杀你吗 把车子扶起来
You want me to shoot you next time? Pick your bike up.
但是 别碰它
Don’t touch it, though.
别动
No.

Come here.
安全
Clear.
他叫什么名字
What is his name?
孩子 来这儿问问题
Hey, kid, we ask the questions here.
先生 请你开车前往检查站
Sir, could you get in the vehicle and proceed to the checkpoint?
他叫雷克斯
His name is Rex.
这边
Here,
请收下我的名片 我是做游戏机的
let me give you my card, X-box.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
– 马上退回车内 – 雷克斯
– Back in your vehicle now. – Rex!
放松
Come on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你不能告诉任何伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥你的狗的名字
You never tell a Haji your dog’s name.
他只是个孩子
He’s just a kid.
我可见过一个没比他大多少的孩子
Yeah, and I’ve seen kids not much older
手里拿着炸♥药♥叫一只狗到他身边
call a dog over with a detonator in hand.
你想让你的狗好好活着吗 管好你的嘴
You wanna keep your dog alive? Sort your crap out.
我们走
Hey, let’s go.
下一个
Next.
让这些人都动起来 快 快
Keep these people moving. Let’s go, let’s go!
一切都会变好的 我保证
We’ll get better at this, I promise.
好孩子
Good boy.
– 找 – 你确定吗
– Seek. – You sure?
– 好吧 – 这是什么
– All right. – Oh, what is it?
你找到了
You did it.
好孩子 好孩子 来 来
Good boy, good boy, come on, come on.
找 来
Seek, come on.
马上凑成清一色了 看看
Could be a full suit. Check it out.
– 好孩子 好孩子 – 他找到了吗
– Good boy, good boy. – Did he find it?
他们休息过吗
Those guys ever take a break?
– 没有 – 来这边
– No. – Come here.
我想也是
I guess so.
好孩子
Good boy.
你想玩一会儿 孩子 你想玩一会儿 去吧
You wanna play, boy? You wanna play? Go get it.
好孩子 雷克斯 来这边 雷克斯
Good boy, Rex. Come here, Rex.
利维 侦察队需要你去执行任务
Leavey, Recon needs you on a mission,
五分钟内赶到
five minutes.
我以为我不能执行任务
I thought I wasn’t allowed to go on missions.
没有其他的人选了 带上装备
There’s no one else. Get your gear.
拉马迪东部
第三个月

Yo.
他们炸死了我们五个人 我们进去好好查一下
They blew up five of our guys. Let’s get in there and smoke them out.
你们中的一个人排查路况 房♥子在这边
One of you check the road. The house is over here.
我排查路况 房♥子归你
I’ll take the road. You get the houses.
好 检查下狗 他们肚子里可能会埋爆破装置
Okay, hey, sweep the dogs. They might be stuffed with IEDs.
安全
Clear.
我只希望这家伙有几条大毛毯
I just wish this guy had a couple rugs.
问他为什么有这么多毛毯
Ask him why so many rugs?
– 这些是祈祷用的拜毯 – 问他
– They’re prayer rugs. – Ask him.
他们是宗教家庭
They’re a religious family.
他们不是我们政♥府♥的敌人
They’re not enemies of the States.
他们感激我们在与反叛者的
And they thank Americans for helping
斗争中施以援手
in the fight against insurgents.
谢谢你说的这些屁话
Oh, we thank you for your bullshit.
打开橱柜
Hey, open this cabinet.
打开
Open it!
后退
Get back.
他发现了什么 他有发现吗
What’s he got? He got something?
给我们一点空间 退后
We need some room, step back.
把这些毯子移开
Move these rugs.
他儿子把它们放在这儿的
His sons put ’em there.
我们不在乎
We don’t care.
移开
Move them!
他身体不好
He’s not a well man.
告诉这个好兄弟我们不关心他的健康
Tell habibi we don’t care about his health
– 他需要把这些挪开 – 好 好 好
– and he needs to move them. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
现在就挪开
Move them now.
现在
Today!
– 好 需要一个人检查一下那边 – 我来
– Okay, gonna need someone to check that. – I got it.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
不许动 不许动
Don’t move! Don’t move!
站住
Hey! Stop!
站住
Stop!
不许动 不许动
Don’t move! Don’t move!
干得漂亮 比我们快多了
Nice work, cleared out quicker than we found it.
好嘞 厄运连连啊
All right. More bad luck.
看看啊
Look at this.
这是你的杰作
This is you?
是他的
Well, it’s him.
现在别冲着我得意忘形
Well, don’t get all big-headed on me now.
天 你可是刚刚救下了许多条人命
Shit, you just saved a bunch of lives.
完成得很出色 你们两个
Outstanding work. Both of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
走吧 奇科
Come on, Chico.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你作弊
You cheated!
我赢了
I won!
我赢了 我赢了
I won! I won!
没事 他们很好 他们很好
It’s okay, they’re fine, they’re fine.
– 我们吓到他了 – 奇科
– Yeah, we shook ’em up. – Chico.
老手啊 我早就知道那是什么牌了
Oh, you’re slick, ’cause I already know what card that is.
接着来 多选几张
There we go, pick up some more.
继续 你还是没拿到那张牌
Keep going, you still don’t have it.
– 我的天 – 继续
– Oh, my God. – Keep going.
– 继续 – 放轻松
– Keep going. – Relax.
他看起来就像真的在苦恼
He looks like he’s actually trying to decide
应该先吃我身体的哪一部分
which of my body parts he wants to eat first.
的确
Yeah, he is.

Oh!
– 终于等到这一刻 – 嗯哼
– The moment has come. – Mmm-hmm.
你挖好陷阱等我跳
You set that up.
我可没有
Totally didn’t.
– 很机智啊 – 谢谢夸奖
– That was good. – Thank you.
那么 大都会球迷
So, Mets fan,
你打过棒球吗
did you ever play?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!